Herb and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say Rob. Isn't that your wife with Herb?" His smirk was humiliating. Embarrassment shot through me like an arrow. Just like other times before, the degradation of the scene only served to arouse me further.

"Yes, it is," I replied with shame.

"Isn't that interesting? I wonder if the senior partners at the firm are aware of this side of you. Do they have any idea of your second...uh...job?" His evil smile was taunting me. "Maybe I should have a party at my house and invite the entire office over. Could I count on you to help out with the drinks?" He chuckled evilly. "Or do I have to ask Herb for permission? It looks as though he's the one in charge. It sure seems that you jump whenever he snaps his fingers. Do you think Herb will allow you to work for me?"

"I don't know," I answered, gulping with shame and mortification. It wasn't that long ago that Herb was asking me the same questions. Would I be under Bob's control one day? "Maybe you better ask Herb."

As I walked away I realized I had come full circle. Herb once asked me if he could take the place of Lee. The absolute perversion of the situation made me consider the request and some part of me wanted to subject myself to the former nerd. Now, it seemed that the lowest man at the office would soon be lording over me. It was easy to envision doing his casework as he played around doing nothing but ordering me around.

"Toad." Herb snapped his fingers and I ran to his side. Kerri was firmly seated on his lap, her round rump pressed against his straining member. It would come as no surprise if she stayed at his house tonight.

"Yes, Herb?"

"We're going inside. Fetch us some thongs. They're just inside the door."

"Yes Herb. Whatever you say." I scurried to obey, the titters from the guests only serving to arouse me further.

When I returned I dropped to my knees and placed the first pair on Herb. As I placed the shoes on his feet my eyes roamed up his muscular legs. The well-developed tone left no doubt he was certainly the stronger man. As Herb rose I placed the other pair on Kerri. As I finished, I started to rise but was stopped by a command from Herb.

"Stay where you are, Toad. We need you to provide another service. We're both tired from all of the playing around." Herb pawed Kerri's breast through the skimpy material. With little resistance from the insignificant suit, her nipple hardened from his manipulations, causing it to stand out proudly. Kerri just sat there and moaned at his overt actions, smiling when she saw that I was watching closely. Glancing at my trousers she noticed my reaction.

"Look Herb." She pointed at the tent in my pants. "Toad seems to enjoy it when you demonstrate your ownership." They both laughed at the way my little guy betrayed me.

"Come on Toad," Herb commanded. "We want you to carry us inside."

The two positioned themselves on my back as I stayed on my hands and knees. With great effort, I struggled along the long route around the pool to the inside of the house. Through the laugher I was aware that everyone at the party seemed envious of Herb's new mode of transportation. The last image I saw as I crawled inside the house was Bob grinning. Evil thoughts ran through his perverted mind and I knew that one day I would pay for my indiscretions and everyone in the office would know who I really am.

They rode my back all the way to Herb's bedroom. Although a bit different from the rides I gave Lee, Kay and Herb on the beach, nonetheless, this new method on my hands and knees was equally humiliating.

Once in the room, my two masters rose from my back and sat on the bed. As if to demonstrate his superiority further, Herb gleefully kicked my butt and sent me sprawling face first on the floor. Sliding on the rug did nothing to hinder the bizarre sensations surging through the bulge in my pants. Once again, serving in such a supplicate manner only served to inflame my depraved, debased and perverted desires.

As I rose to my knees I couldn't help notice that Herb had loosened Kerri's bra and was pawing at her lovely, full breasts. When she saw my eyes on her naked boobs, Kerri covered them quickly.

"No, Toad. You are not allowed to look at them. Not any more. They don't belong to you anymore. I believe they belong to Herb now." They both laughed and Herb pinched a nipple in a token demonstration of ownership.

"There's something I want you to see, Kerri," Herb stated gleefully. "It's one of Toad's specialties. He performs it so well that I wish I could take credit for it but unfortunately, I have to acknowledge that the idea came from his first master."

"Oh I see." Kerri giggled. "Do you mean Toad had another master? He didn't just act this way for you?" She seemed very interested in the new information.

"Sadly, no. I came along after he had already submitted to someone else."

"You're kidding. Who was this masterly fellow? Was he as handsome and powerful as you?" She teased as she ran a hand up his thigh, stopping just short of his magnificent appendage.

"I'm not sure. Let's ask Toad. Tell us the truth, Toad. Which one of us, your original lord and master or me do you think is more powerful? And keep in mind what you answer now will have a big effect on how you're treated from this point further."

"That's not fair!" Kerri said. "You can't put that kind of pressure on him. The way you've got him under your thumb...or should I say foot, he will say anything you want him to."

The two spoke to each other as if I wasn't even there. The snub seemed appropriate and only served to turn me on. Finally they allowed me the time to answer the question.

"It's difficult to answer," I responded truthfully. "When I was under Lee's spell I could chalk it up to some youthful lark. Now it seems more serious."

Their laughter only served to remind me how demeaning my position was.

"That's wonderful," Kerri said. "Make him do the trick now. I want to see him perform more debasing tricks. I didn't think...Toad could stoop any lower." Her gaze was threatening and meaningful.

"Of course he can," Herb answered. "We haven't even begun to demonstrate the shameful things he will do for us. But first, before I teach him some new tricks, I want to show you Lee's special one. His girlfriend Kay told me about it once when we were in bed together." Kerri punched Herb playfully as he revealed another lover. "Toad has an interesting story to tell you about the way he lost Kay to Lee, by the way. Someday you'll have to hear it. Basically it boils down to the fact that he couldn't compete with his master Lee and gave his girlfriend to him as a present. Isn't that right, Toad?"

The story wasn't quite the way it happened but I wasn't about to argue with Herb, especially when he had me in the position he did.

"Yes, Herb."

"Good answer, since you seem to be in the same spot right now. You brought Kerri to me much the way you surrendered Kay to Lee, isn't that right? Are you going to acknowledge I am your master now, just the way you promised so long ago?" They both stared at me while I was still on my hands and knees, the bulge in my pants evident to everyone.

My voice was a mere whisper. "Yes, Herb. Anything you say." The words flowed naturally from my mouth and even though I immediately regretted saying it, some part of me felt free. I was surrendering myself to Herb and in so doing I was more excited than I had ever been.

"Good boy. Now demonstrate to Kerri how you respond to our presence from now on. Show her how you are going to act whenever either of us enters the room."

Of course, I knew immediately what he meant and with no further hesitation I bowed with my head pressed firmly on the floor and my rear end sticking up in the air. Lee had shown me the supplicant position when we were watching "The King and I."

For some strange reason, I felt comfortable with the lowly gesture as if I belonged there. I remained with my head down until Herb ordered me to move.

"He will stay in that position until I snap my fingers," Herb informed Kerri while removing the bottoms of her suit and sneaking in a quick kiss. As I remained glued to my humble and servile post, I saw from the corner of my eye that Herb shook his suit off.

Soon, I could tell from the sounds above that Herb was taking advantage of my wife.

The room was filled with the noises of excitement. From my lowly position at the foot of their bed, I heard screams, moans, and groans—the noises of pure lust.

Obviously, Kerri was treated to sensations she had never felt before, at least in her time with me.

If I had any doubts about losing her before, they were gone by the time she had her fifth orgasm.

"Watch," Herb said finally after all the moans and groans ended. He snapped his fingers and I rose to my knees. "You see?" Herb said proudly, as he put away his massive weapon. I noticed that Kerri was hiding beneath the sheet.

"Toad will stay there until I snap again and then he will get to his feet. But I want him to remain on the floor tonight." Herb gave Kerri a wink. "He needs to understand how you react when you're with a real man."

Kerri reached beneath the sheets and grabbed his prodigious weapon. Her eyes sparkled.

"Now that you've had a sample of what you've been missing," Herb continued. "I want him to hear you beg for a real man." He tweaked her nipple making her moan. "Do you think you can do that?"

Kerri wasted no time in responding as her head disappeared under the sheet. "I can do that and more." There was a sucking sound. "I have lots to make up for, now that I've seen and sampled a real cock. Unfortunately, Toad's appendage is somewhat lacking in the size and endurance factors." Her giggles shot arrows straight to my heart.

"Good. Toad needs to realize what you have been missing. I want him to acknowledge his inferior size and position."

Kerri was breathing very heavily. I have never seen her so turned on before. She was actually lusting for Herb. Her reaction was causing me to become even further aroused. Her head bobbed up and down and Herb's monster responded by becoming even bigger.

"Here you go, Toad." Herb found the bottom to Kerri's suit and tossed it at me. "Wear these around your face. Smell her heat. Taste the juices of her arousal. That is as close as you're going to get to her from now on. She belongs to me now."

Following his order, I inhaled the aroma of my hot wife. Somewhere inside I recognized his truth: this was as close as I was going to get to her from this point onwards.

"Now get out of here and go clean up the place. I want the pool area spotless when we wake up." They laughed as I crawled out of the room.

"Oh and Toad?" Kerri yelled at me as Herb rolled on top of her. Keeping my head down, I responded. "Wake us up around nine—with breakfast of course. We'll need a big breakfast after a long night."

Herb sent me away by myself sometime on Sunday. Kerri was making herself very comfortable in Herb's home as well as his bed. The only time I saw my bride was when I was cleaning up the bathroom. Apparently she had just taken a shower as she was wrapped in a towel. Seeing me on my knees as I cleaned up the tile around the toilet, she broke out in laughter.

"I see Herb has you doing something useful, Toad. Be sure not to miss any spots around the toilet. His aim is atrocious, I'm sure there are plenty of his droplets on the floor." After her laughter stopped she continued with her derisive comments. "It's so appropriate you cleaning up his droppings. It fits in with our conversation last night." A shiver went down my back. "Herb and I discussed the possibility of you using your tongue to clean up his seed from an area you love to lick."

My little warrior threatened to pop out of my pants.

"The idea of you cleaning me out is precious," she chuckled, "but we're not sure you've earned the right to get near me yet." Gales of laughter poured out of her mouth as she snapped the towel against my butt. Flinching in pain I remained where I was with my head down, knowing if I looked at her Herb might take offense. So far I had escaped his wrath but I didn't want to push my luck.

As she walked away, I glanced at her retreating figure. Her gorgeous ass was the only sight I had of her nakedness. An evil thought came to mind. Would I be allowed to kiss her delicious derriere in appreciation and acknowledgement of her command?

Monday at work I was filled with a sense of trepidation. I figured Bob would try to take advantage of his knowledge of my predicament. I figured correctly.

Getting ready for work the house seemed lonely and forgotten. It was at this time that I finally realized what I had done. My beloved wife, Kerri, was no longer mine. Herb had informed me that for the time she would stay in the marriage. There were certain papers he wanted me to sign before they took any action concerning a divorce. He also informed me that I was to treat her as if she was his wife, even as far as calling her by his last name. As a servant, he thought it inappropriate to call her by her first name.

With each new demand, I traveled further down the road of depredation, sadly welcoming each step along the way. This time I didn't know what to expect. Lee's commands seemed childish compared to the maturity of Herb. I had a feeling his demands were going to make Lee's look mild.

At the office it didn't take long for Bob to assert his newly found power over me. I knew a few choice words to the right people could destabilize my position at the firm so I needed to handle him with more than a bit of care.

At a meeting with one of the senior partners, Bob took advantage of my precarious situation. Before the meeting started, as we sat around the table, Bob began the use the stick he had over my head.

"Hey, To...Rob! Get me a cup of coffee will you?" Heads turned. Turning red, I rose from my chair to fetch his caffeine. Others were stunned at my quick reaction to the somewhat rude request. It did seem rather weird for me to get him a cup because he was closer to the pot than I was. And, after all, I was quite a bit higher on the chain of leadership than he was. Nonetheless, I acquiesced to his curt demand.

The other time he asserted his influence was during a discussion. The partner had asked my opinion on a case. After I stated it, Bob spoke up and disagreed with me. The way he put his answer made me look either like a liar or like an incompetent, the entire room waited for me to squash the impertinent source. Instead, as I viewed his smug smirk, I acknowledged his observations had some merit. With the minor surrender I started losing the battle to him. What effect this new relationship might have on my job was too early to tell but the discussion certainly raised Bob a step or two up the ladder and I may have stepped down a rung or two.

As we adjourned from the meeting Bob stopped me.

"Let's talk about that gorgeous lady Herb was making out with at the party, Kerri, right?" Both he and I were well aware he knew who the lady was. A few of the employees still remained in the room. I noticed they were all compatriots of his. They seemed very interested in the discussion, causing me to wonder if Bob had already filled them in on the details.

"Yes," I muttered, "her name is Kerri." I didn't want everyone to know my wife was with another man. Unfortunately, Bob was not about to let me get away with it.

"Kerri, huh? Isn't that the name of your wife?" He winked at one of his friends. The guy responded with a loud guffaw. My face turned red and there was a constriction in my pants. To my dismay, the humiliating experience he was putting me through was turning me on.

"Yes, Bob," I replied as I shuffled the papers into my briefcase and tried to leave the room. Not finished with my debasement, Bob stepped in front of me, preventing my escape. For a brief moment, I tried to meet his stare but was unsuccessful. The intensity of his gaze was too strong. Like a naughty student caught by the principal, I shuffled my feet until he was through with me.

"I sure would like some of her. Do you think you could set me up?" Titters resounded throughout the room. Obviously everyone there knew we were talking about my wife.

"I don't know, Bob."

"Do I have to ask Herb?"

"I'll have to ask Herb." Just getting the words out of my mouth caused me intense embarrassment.

"You'll have to ask Herb?" The whole room erupted in laughter at the absurdity and humiliation it caused of my current situation. Besides becoming the slave of my rival, I was also now an official cuckold; someone who knew his wife was sleeping with another and could do nothing about it. "You're too much Rob." He clapped me on the shoulder in a familiar gesture, one that showed how much he was in control of the situation. "Or should I tell the boys about your party name?"

I cringed in horror. Would he reveal the demeaning moniker Lee once labeled me? Before he could say anything one of the guys let out a croak, the kind of noise that sounds exactly like a toad. Obviously, Bob already informed them of many of the details of the party.

"Here honey, take it easy. Just relax." I eased Kerri to the couch. It was obvious that she had a long, tiring day. "Let me get you a drink."

When I returned I noticed Kerri had removed her shoes. One foot was resting on our expensive coffee table; the other was in her hand. She was trying to work out the kinks in her arch.

"Here you go." I handed her the drink and sat alongside. As I did I replaced her hand with my own. Rubbing her foot gently I cherished the sweet moment. It was too seldom I got to help her out in any way. At least for the moment, I could relive a part of my past and assume the servant role.

"Thanks Rob, that feels great." She sat back and closed her eyes. Soon her breathing was deeper and she seemed to be asleep. I kept at it.

It soon was apparent that there were a number of differences between Herb and Lee. For one, Herb wasn't big on keeping Kerri to himself the way Lee kept Kay. Surprisingly, Kerri didn't mind Herb's dalliances with other women. In fact, since Herb opened her up, so to speak, she has become quite the party girl herself.

Bob was relentless at the office. One day, he just moved into my office, without a word. Since I was higher up the food chain than he was, I had a large, office with a nice view. He was downstairs, trapped in rows of cubicles with the other junior members of the firm.

On a Monday, about a week after the infamous party, I arrived at work to find all my stuff packed in boxes outside my office door. Surprised, I poked my head in to see what was going on.

Bob was behind my desk, already working on a brief. He glanced up as I entered and treated me with a discouraging frown.

"Bob? What are you doing?"

"What's it look like, Toad? I'm taking over the office. Any problem with that?" Bob could very well blackmail me if he wanted. He knew enough about my perverted way of life to get me thrown out of the firm. But it wasn't the threat of blackmail that made me want to succumb to him, it was the utter depravity of surrendering to the low man at work.

"Your stuff is outside, Toad. Move it to the last cubicle downstairs." This was a defining moment in my life. My ugly past had tracked me down and caught up with me. If I allowed this to happen, things would never be the same.

Bob's intense stare reminded me of Carter, one of the guys from the past. The same insolence, the same disgust, showed all across his face. He was daring me to challenge me. Almost hoping I would try to stand up to him so he could kick my ass.

But this wasn't a physical threat—it was an emotional one. Neither of us would really try to fight the other, at least I don't think we would. Bob was challenging my ability to stand up to him. Knowing my strong inclination to submit when confronted by a superior person, he was relying on my need to debase myself, submit to his authority, the way the alpha dog stares down the beta dog.