Herb and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the past few years I had pretended to be one of the alpha dogs, surviving and in fact succeeding with the ruse. Everything had been fine—until Herb showed up and all the servile, depraved feelings came flooding back.

Would I reestablish my position as one of the upcoming lawyers or submit to my baser instincts and once again become a slave to the community? Bob's intense eyes never wavered. He was nothing, a junior leaguer, a guy who won't succeed without stepping all over someone else.

The simple truth was that I wanted to submit.

"Ok, Bob. I'll move my stuff right away." As the meek surrender escaped my lips my libido throbbed like it hadn't since the days with Lee.

"Good. The guys are expecting you. There's a lot of work that needs done." The implication was clear. I was going to be used by the junior lawyers to do the grunt work. "Oh, Toad. By the by, I'm having a party Friday. Since Herb is gone for the week why don't you bring Kerri over? You can stay and help serve."

"Sure Bob, whatever you say."

Later I was to learn there was a big difference between Bob and Herb.

As I moved my stuff into the crowded cubicle area, I heard the snickers and laughter all around me. Obviously any secret I might have had was out in the open. Everyone seemed very aware of my new status.

It was as I expected, I quickly became the lackey for the entire group. My in-box was filled with busy work as the guys came and went as they wished. Everyone was able to go home early except for me.

The space I got to sit in was off in a corner, hardly even a proper cubicle, more like a tiny desk and chair. Toiling through the day, I finished around eight before I could head out.

At home, I overheard Kerri talking to her new boyfriend. Although Herb was on a business trip overseas he called every night, collect of course. They talked for hours, discussing their affair in great detail. One night I accidentally caught Kerri masturbating. She was responding to the erotic description of things he was going to do to her when he returned.

After she finished with the call, Kerri instructed me to fix dinner. At one time, just a month ago, she did most of the housework, cooking, washing, cleaning, etc. Now, every job was assigned to me.

"Too bad you missed Herb, Toad. He wanted you to do my toenails while we talked. Wouldn't that have been kinky?" Turning red, I nodded. "I sure wish I would have known about this side of you before. When you think about it, what a complete waste."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean we wasted all those earlier years, didn't we? All those years together when I thought you were my husband, when I considered you a man." Although I hated the idea that she thought the time we spent together was a waste, just hearing her say the demeaning words turned me on.

"Oh, I see the little boy woke up."

"Little boy?"

"Well, after getting to know Herb and his huge cock, it would seem that your little thing is no bigger than a little boy's. True?" After seeing Herb's equipment I was forced to agree. "So we, Herb and I, decided to call it the 'little boy thing'. I was kind of partial to teeny weenie weenie, but Herb thought that was sort of a cute nickname and we both agreed calling it the little boy is definitely anything but cute."

It seemed that every conversation, every incident in my life from this point on was going to entail some sort of humiliation. At my age I didn't know if I could stand the excitement.

After I cooked dinner and cleaned up, I brought up the party to Kerri.

"Honey?"

"First of all, Toad, let's knock off that honey stuff. 'Men' call their women honey. Since you no longer qualify as a man, you are not allowed that privilege. Understand?" There was something about seeing my wife so masterful that was turning me on.

"Ok, Kerri, I'm sorry. I was just going to tell you that Bob wants us to come over Friday for a party he's having."

"Bob? That really handsome guy from work?" Previously, I never considered Bob as handsome but now that she mentioned it, he was quite the stud.

"Yeah."

"Great! But wait a minute. Are you sure he wants both of us?"

"Well, I'll probably help out some."

"Oh, ok, I see. He wants me to party and he wants you to serve. Seems like the way we should live from now on, doesn't it?" As red as my face was, all I could do was nod.

At the party I was going to try to regain some pride. Walking in with Kerri, I acted as though we were together, a couple there to enjoy the fun. Kerri was a little surprised at my boldness and decided to wait and see what would happen.

Bob didn't spot us until we were inside; standing against the wall with drinks in hand. He didn't waste a moment and with the confidence of king, walked towards us.

Kerri was as much aware of his approach as I was. Her eyes sparkled as she recognized the implication of the next few minutes. With a cat-like smile on her face, she waited for Bob to start the game.

"Kerri, there you are," Bob grasped her hand and held it in both of his. "I've been looking forward all week to this."

"Oh, what do you expect?"

"I want the chance to get to know you better." So far, the two of them had completely ignored my presence, as if I were so insignificant that I wasn't even there.

"It's nice to see you too, Bob. I didn't get the chance to spend any time with you last week. I was sort of busy."

"I understand. That Herb is certainly quite a fellow. You're fortunate to have a good 'friend' like him." He glanced at me. "And it's so nice your hubby allows you to have 'friends'."

Kerri looked at me and laughed. "Yes, Toad is such a good hubby, but you have to understand, Herb is much more than just a friend." Kerri was leaving no question as to her relationship with Herb yet at the same time she was flirting blatantly. There seemed to be quite a wicked side to her that I was unaware of.

Bob took advantage of my wife's newly found adventurous streak. Almost ignoring me, he made his move.

"You know, Kerri," he stated as he released her hand, "I appreciate a fine looking woman."

"You do?" she asked as she leaned against the wall.

"Yes, I do," he replied as his finger fondled a strand of hair behind her ear. The intimate gesture was filled with suggestive implications.

"Really?" Kerri was enjoying the overt flirtation.

"Really. I appreciate beautiful women and I find you to be one of the most exquisite females I've ever laid eyes on." His lines had the smoothness of a young yuppie trying to pick up a woman at a bar. Nonetheless, the approach seemed to be working as Kerri's eyes blazed with passion and her breathing was quickening.

"Flattery will get you everywhere."

"Not only do I find you extremely attractive," he said as his finger wandered down, caressing her cheek, "I find you incredibly sexy."

"Oh, really?" Kerri was having a hard time with the conversation. She seemed anxious for things to develop.

"Really," the wandering finger left the cheek and strayed down her neck, causing a gasp. "In fact, with a body like this, you should be a model."

"Oh?" she mumbled. The nipples under her low-cut sweater showed clearly both the fact she wore no bra but also that she was very excited.

"Yes," the finger circled the pronounced nipple making it jut to its fullest. "In fact, I'm a bit of an amateur photographer. I'd like to take some pictures of you."

"Oh," she sighed.

"Maybe we can work something out, say tomorrow evening," the finger, after caressing both nipples, trailed down her stomach towards her waist, circling her belly button before wandering towards her womanhood. Just watching the erotic scene was causing me to cum in my pants. Kerri had dismissed me completely the moment he made his move. Bob was enjoying both the conquest of my beautiful and receptive wife and the utter humiliation it was causing me.

"Ok," she said.

"Good, we'll try you in some swim suits, bikinis of course, and some lingerie I have." The finger reached its goal between her legs. Massaging the area, Kerri's mouth opened wide. "Do you have any problem with posing nude? I have some great shots in mind."

"No, I don't mind." Her words were accompanied with gasps and groans.

"Good. I'll be bringing a couple of friends, too. Some of the guys from work. They've heard so much about you and can't wait to meet you. They want to get in on making sure Rob knows his place at work."

"His place? What are you making him do?" She seemed as interested in my humiliations at work as she was in his artful finger.