All Comments on 'Here She Comes'

by Outlaw6b

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
so hot

your story made me so wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
soaking wet

This made me so wet I can't wait to go play with my pussy and make myself squirt !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
drinking

the taste of squirt from a sweet pussy has my throbbing cock flowing all over my face. what a delightful nectar, pussy juice and cum. great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
hot

omg. i squirted many times while reading this story. it was amazing!! i love squirting and i didn't even have to try while reading this. turned me on sooo much. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
loved it

My clit was twitching all the way throught this story... God I love a man who knows how to sniff, lick, suck, eat & most importantly DRINK!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wow...

lucky ducks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Eugh, poorly written. What a crock of shit!

OnlyTodayOnlyTodayover 12 years ago
Hot!

This was so passionate! Reading it the first time I was so worked up and felt like I was both a voyeur of this exchange and the muse for it. Wish he had written more; I didn't even mind the few minor errors missed during editing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Oh my gosh what a HOT story. I came so much, the intensity of the storytelling was just right, the build up, the words, the pace - perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
one of my girlfriends favorite stories

My girlfriend shared this story with me.

She said that one of the reasons she likes it is that it helps prove that a woman doesn't have to be a DD (she's a AA) to be hot and sexy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous