Here We Go Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rose and left my dress on the floor and reached up and pulled the pins from my hair and let it fall. It was down to my waist. I pulled off my bra and took my boobs in my hands and walked to Dave and rubbed them over his face. I stepped back and he stood and just dropped his shorts and reached for me and pulled me to him and kissed my lips open mouthed and our tongues swirled round each other. He pulled back still holding me to his chest and looked at Betty and Bill. Bill was seated and sucking and caressing Bettie's breasts as she stood in front of him.

Betty said "Wait let's all get on the floor and try a daisy chain. I'll suck on Bill, Bill will suck on Lucy and she will suck Dave who will suck me. We all got on the floor and I found myself holding Dave's big cock in my hands. It was hard and velvety. Clear drops of fluid oozed from the slit in it's head. I licked it off with my tongue. I took as much in my mouth as I could. I am not good at deep throating so I pulled his rod back out and licked and ran my tongue and parted lips all over it getting it nice and juicy and very slippery for my hands. I started out with a long slow stroke then increased the speed. Bill's tongue knew all my favorite places and was rapidly bringing me to an orgasm. I heard Betty yell, "Everyone turn around and do the guy behind him.

I reversed myself and saw Bill's familiar cock and sucked it in. It was wet and slippery and my hands slipped nicely over it sending shivers through him. A tongue was slipping in and out of my hot pussy then I felt fingers at the fold of flesh hiding my clit. The fingers exposed my clitty and the tongue lapped furiously at it. I was right on the edge of a massive orgasm when Betty yelled, "Every body love Lucyann. Dave stick your cock in her, and Bill let her eat you while I play with her breasts." I felt Dave's cock slip right in me. His thrusts were different from the way Bill pounded in me. Dave was gentler and felt different because his cock was bent upwards while Bill's was straight. The new cock inside me was touching new spots and caressed my G-spot as it went in and out. It didn't take long to have me orgasm. I was shaking and jerking when I heard , "Everybody love Bill now." Bill pulled his cock from my mouth and lay on his back. I climbed over his face and pressed my pussy to his face. His tongue licked at my juices. I looked down and saw Dave take Bill's cock in his mouth and start slipping up and down on it. Betty was kissing his balls. It was enough to give me a strong orgasm. Betty and Dave traded places I heard Bill start to moan and felt him shake, Betty felt it too, "Every body love me now."

Bill moved over Betty and plunged his shaft deep inside her in one motion. Then as Dave and I started kissing her he began to thrust hard into her pussy. His pelvis slammed into her and shook all of us. Betty screamed in her joy and started jerking and pulling at Bill's back, her legs were up over his arms he was really thumping against her hard now, I knew exactly how it felt. She had to be in heaven. I was kneeling over Betty watching when I felt Dave's big cock slide into my pussy. He stroked hard and very fast. His curved cock felt really good and I was back on the edge in no time as he pounded into my snatch. I screamed with Betty and she looked to see what was causing it, then she smiled a loving smile at me and said "Go girl! Cum with him darling girl." I couldn't have stopped if I had wanted to and I sure didn't want to. Betty and I were both loud in venting our extreme feeling as we came at the same time as Bill and Dave climaxed.

We lay on the floor trying to catch our breaths. Betty got up and came back with large beach towels. "Come on you guy's, let's all get in the hot tub a and relax a while." Sounded good to me and I stood I pulled my Bill to me and looked in his eyes, "Are you all right with this? Was it good for you?" He kissed me deeply and told me he loved me and that he was very happy with things.

We walked out on the patio with the towels wrapped around us and got in the tub. It felt really nice and we sunk into the heat and the tensions seemed to drain away. We sat there and talked softly. Dave said he had really enjoyed the 'Group Grope' as he called it. He looked at me then at Betty and Bill and said "I want to take Lucy to our guest room and make long, slow, and passionate love to her. Do any of you object to that plan?" No one did and he handed me my towel and wrapped his around himself as he stood. He took my hand and led me to the bedroom. He closed the door and took the towel and dried me off very carefully. I took his towel and dried him too. We giggled as we got tangled up trying to dry each other. He got down to drying me between my legs and I stood and spread my legs so he could finish. He stood then and let me dry his genitalia. I lifted his semi hard cock and kissed it when I was through. He picked me up and placed me gently on the bed then turned a soft light on and looked down at me. "I have wanted to just get a good look at you all evening, you are gorgeous. Bill is a very lucky guy, I know I am too! Now I want to explore you with my mouth and tongue. Would you like that?"

"I would love it. Hurry and start, I want to feel it."

He crawled over me and kissed my lips, and my eyes, and my ears, and then my neck. He was gentle and sweet with his kisses. I loved it. He moved to my breasts and kissed and licked all around the right one working toward the nipple. He ran his tongue around the nipple several times then sucked into his mouth and pulled up as he applied more and more suction until it was stretched just to the edge of discomfort. He opened his mouth and released the nipple and it dropped back down. He moved to the left breast and worked the same magic. My pussy was flowing and I knew I was building to a super orgasm. Dave kissed down over my tummy. My tummy is not as flat as I want it but it is just slightly rounded, not bad for a girl my age. His lips found my mound and his finger tips glided softly over it. He caressed my legs and they opened for him with no effort on my part. They wanted him between them. He took his place between them and brushed his lips across the labia sending shivers through my body. His tongue searched the slit between the inner pink lips slowly going deeper and deeper. I thought I was in heaven. His tongue moved up and located my clit. He raised his head and looked at it. The very tip of his tongue touched it. Electric shocks zinged through me in every direction. He rubbed the soft under side of his tongue across it. Wowie! That was good. I was having an orgasm now that was one of my best ever and it was just starting. His tongue slipped back down between the lips and lapped at my juices. His hands slipped under my ass and he lifted me a little higher. His tongue was delving deeper and deeper but slipped out every few seconds to return to my clit and stimulate it. Damn this man knew how to eat pussy. He licked around my asshole and startled me. Then he pressed his tongue inside my little rose bud. I couldn't believe how deep it went. It felt very good. He moaned loudly and moved up over me. He kissed my lips and said, "Sweetheart, I am going to cum, I want to slip inside you and not move for a minute or two, Are you doing alright?"

"Dave, I loved every second of what you have done to me, I want to cum with you, you have made me loose track of how many times I have cum in the last half hour. Talk to me and I'll tell you where I am and we can finish together."

"That's perfect, you feel so damned good I can't last like I usually do."

"I love feeling you just still inside me like this, I can feel your pulse every time your heart beats, I love it. You can stay there for ever."

"No I can't, I am afraid if I take a deep breath I will cum."

"Think about something else. Like, did you lock your boat, did you turn the bilge pump to automatic, did you put the batteries to off. Will it sink while we make love?" He laughed, "You are wonderful, that got me down a little, I and going to try and finish in a blaze of glory. Hang on little girl, here we go again."

He started slowly stroking in and out. His cock seemed to grow as he moved faster and faster. I whispered that I was about ready. He said he was right with me. I felt him go rigid as my orgasm hit like a tidal wave of joy and ecstasy. I felt his sperm spurt time after time into my vagina. He came more than I had ever had anyone cum inside me. At last he slipped out and lay beside me. He pulled me to him and kissed me so sweetly I cried. "Thank you, David, thank you so much."

"Why are you crying, did I hurt you?"

"I am crying for happy, You only hurt me because it is over."

"No it's not. Let me rest a bit. I don't remember ever feeling this way before. I can't please you enough. I want to please you more."

"I know just what you mean, I love Bill with all my heart and soul, but God I love the way you make love to me, I can't get enough. I love Betty too, I will never do anything to hurt her. But damn you fuck good."

12