All Comments on 'Here We Go Again Ch. 02'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
CreeperclawCreeperclawover 10 years ago
ooh the plot thickens

great job so far, now I'm beginning to doubt the innocence of her stories.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
I Like Good Stories*****

And this is a good one so far, My hat is off to you (Sir JPB) Thanks for sharing.

Sid0604Sid0604over 10 years ago
I'm enjoying this...

Another great chapter. Thank you for sharing.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
WHEN THE MONKEY IS CHASING THE WEASEL

the others are closing in with bad intents, TK U MLJ LV NV

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loving it

This is sizing up to be very, very good. Five stars. She's a bitch.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Excellent

When you get going on a tale it's a tremendous reading experience. I can't wait until the next chapter.

FD45FD45over 10 years ago
More

Faster

Longer

However, one has to wonder Michelle sees her desirability quotient considering how often she's been divorced. Two in something like four years?

paulroverpaulroverover 10 years ago
Excellent

Great story, 5*****

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Rolling right along

I do hope he takes his head out of his ass and looks into the details of why her previous two marriages failed. Why do I think she's the one cheating? Maybe because she does have an intense dislike for men? He should still be looking for another job just to be on the safe side. He does have a certain history with women and this isn't looking too good for him in the long run. Post these chapters faster.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
I agree...

I agree with Overthefalls on this one. He does need to get his head out of his 4th point of contact. As with all JPB's tales, you never know what's going to happen next.

Great stuff, JPB.

5 Stars for each one so far.

racoon1174racoon1174over 10 years ago
Site admin's a suggestion

Today the next chapter in a JPB story one of your most read authors in this section maybe on your whole site and hardly anyone can see it because you published a list of stories a mile long. Most crap that will never or barely get read. The only reason I saw it was that my eye wandered to the comments section. This isn't the best way to keep the eyeballs on pages.

Goes without saying the story 5*

FD45FD45over 10 years ago
racoon1174

The admins haven't posted his title on the front page yet. I caught it by perusing his webpage. Give them a bit of time

Bob, you might want to report this yourself. It happened a time or two to me.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Have to agree with

1) The gal is always breaking up because she only picks losers...??? This is a JPB story and the gals always have sluttish tendencies.

2) Access to the story should be easier. Going through JPB's Publication list is real work!

reasonablemanreasonablemanover 10 years ago
Can't wait to find out her secret -

Thanks for writing. No worries about finding your new stuff. They always end up on top of the most commented. I love the evolution of your stories.

Myhands316Myhands316over 10 years ago
Death to all chapter stories...

Once again JPB shows his writing chops, but unfortunately for me, I will not be reading anymore of this story. I don't have the time or fortitude it takes to wait for the chapters to dribble out. You see, to me my time is precious. So, I hope it stays as good as it is so far, but until it is done and I happed to stumble over it again, I'm done with it. Oh, and I'm sorry Bob, but I have this little rule. I don't vote for unfinished stories. Not a reflection of your writing, but of my distaste for unfinished work... even mine!

Keep writing,

Myhands316

StangStar06StangStar06over 10 years ago
Since I"m the world's biggest JPB fan

My comment is obvious...5!

Storm113Storm113over 10 years ago
thank you

thanks for adding the 2nd chapter so quickly. well writen as usual. only complaint is time frame. 3 years is too long.

Alaska84Alaska84over 10 years ago

Loved it! Thank you for sharing your story with us!

Looks like it. Is going to be an interesting story!

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 10 years ago
Still going strong

The relationship details work, the business details work, the conflicts work too. Good story.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Good Read

Another good story from JPB.

I like the spoilt daughter theme and I just hope the protagonist gets some more sex other than just Shirley.

greowulfgreowulfover 10 years ago
Great

One of the better JPB stories I've read. Good characters, beleievable emotions and motivations, interesting side story on the buainess. I can't wait to see how it evolves.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
A good read

Interesting storyline. Our boy could get fucked by the daughter of the owner of the company.

I am curious as to what caused Mickey's divorces? Is she the cheater as Rob had thought she may be?

Thanks for the story.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
as soon as

As soon as I saw the pre-nup from her father was so one-sided I would have started looking for another job.

Operating from the idea that I was being set-up, it would be time to go.

fanfarefanfareabout 10 years ago
i b confused

It seemed to me that the second pre-nup was a better deal for Michelle. If Rob strayed he could be booted with nothing. Her inheritance was still shielded either way. Though in general it depends on the State the couple is getting divorced in. Divorce Courts do not have to take a pre-nup into account, especially if there are any children produced by the marriage.

Either pre-nup would have to enforced by a Civil Court action. The problem with the first pre-nup is was produced unilaterally, without input or negotiation with Rob and penalizes him unduly. Therefore most courts would declare such a one-sided contract to be null and void. The threat of court sanctions and bad publicity would actually induce Michelle's lawyers to offer Rob a very lucrative settlement to convince him to go away.

Here I go being reasonable again! Damn buttinski. Okay never mind. Let's all just go back to enjoying JPB's well written story and on to the third chapter!

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
I wonder.

Is JPB going to give us another of his patented surprise endings?

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
ONCE AGAIN THE WORK ASSIGNATIONS DECIDE

careers and lifestyles. TK U MLJ LV NV

ohyessssssohyessssssabout 9 years ago
I'll read this one

Good story. I'll read the whole thing. When you atart a story about some (in)human getting off on wattching his wife be a pin cushion for strangers of all color, (equal opportunity whores). I just quit reading. This guy is snakebit, but atleast he finds out before he married any of them.

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
He's Right

If the only way his pre-nup hurts her is if she cheats and if she isn't going to cheat, then what's the problem?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Trainwreck trainwreck!

He really needs to look for another job before the other foot drops. He can see it coming. Why not take action BEFORE the trainwreck arrives?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good story..... four stars

Response to Anonymous 08/04/15 .... The saying goes: "waiting for the other SHOE to drop" ... not 'foot'.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Comments

Trying to bring up old comments.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Like it

Unusual, in my experience , JPB story. I'm enjoying this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
a JPB wimp of a protagonist

Ok, when Rob starts going out the girl asks him, tells him to call, chooses what happens on the dates and is the one to make a move when it is time to get intimate. He occasionally does something but mostly follows instructions.

Now the story ends with him knowing for a certainty he should move to another company and he doesn't do it.

JPB's characters deserve all the misery that comes to them. No doubt Rob will stay with the company, reconcile with and marry Michelle and get cheated on. He deserves nothing else.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Surprised

Given her comments about men,when they first met, and the way she dumped him I am surprised she got married twice.Did her father insist on a prenuptial in those marriages?.

NitpicNitpic7 months ago
Why

Why didn't Hank read the amended pre jul and advise Mouse to sign it Also in three years how could she be married a year and then two years?

BSreaderBSreader3 months ago
She

Couldn't have loved him very much to get married twice in three years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories