All Comments on 'Here's to the Next Time'

by Catmoore

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 11 years ago
Here's my poblem

And I know it's fantasy but she said "no" 5 times. It was rape! Regardless of what followed. I fear some might assume that "no" doesn't really mean "no" for some or many women. It's just me I guess.

This is my first negative comment abot content. I have, however criticized writing accuracy and style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
How true

That last statement is so true...it seems like only AFTER an experience that we can open our minds to want more, to wish we had done more and to hope someday we will get another opportunity to explore even more and hope our mind will allow it to happen again as well.

Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowover 11 years ago
Larry in Seattle : that's not your problem

No offense, but you opened with "here's my problem" and instead, stated your objection.

Perhaps your problem was not understanding. She expressed a desire for this. She states two fantasies; one for 'forced' sex, and another for a gangbang. She gets them both. She resists; it is the whole point of the forced sex fantasy, to submit against your will to experience the sex you desire but could never ask for. They are not violent, her resistance crumbles. Her "no" in this case is more like "you shouldn't have" at receiving a gift.

Rape is bad. No one should be raped. This wasn't.

Cat: delightful, my dear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

But she also said she didn't actually want to be raped. If they had set up an ambush or scenario that she was comfortable with, then it would've been no big deal. But she said no repeatedly. And the fact that he locked the door was fucked up too. If this wasn't rape, it was uncomfortably close. I know its a story, but i like mine very consentual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Disgusting story

This was rape. Pure and simple. She had a FANTASY. That she didn't want to act out. A next time? I certainly hope not. This one was ugly enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well done

Certainly seemed real, enough detail to make it visual without taking away. Would actually like to read a part 2.

pooky12349pooky12349about 7 years ago
Gang Bang

Great story. I've sometimes wondered what it would be like, participating in a gang bang, but I'll probably never know. And that's fine, because as I read this story I really enjoyed it because it was from a woman's point of view, and thats even better. Like her, I have to wonder how it would have read if she had gotten two cocks in her pussy at one time. But then, how many guys would want that?

Thanks for another wonderfully written story!

Ted

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous