All Comments on 'Hermit'

by bassbelly

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
KoreavetKoreavetover 15 years ago
All you lacked...

All you lacked was revenge on the two kidnappers. You do that so well.

YornHYornHover 14 years ago
another great story

Yet another great story by Bassbelly - emotional, loving, a mans man (and happens to be rich too) with a beautiful and LOVING lady - a real fairy tale.

By the way - I just checked out the picture of you and yor wife - she's lovely - you are a lucky man - maybe that's why you can write so romantically??

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
A fun story

Loved it - the thread of humour that flowed through it enhanced it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wonderful story!

Love Gordon and Charlene's story. Gordon is softened a bit by Charlene, but he still remains the strong, masculine mountain man that wins her heart. I love that hairy body -- his chest hairs that tickle her nipples, the chest hair she can trace her fingers through. He is a great example of an old west hero figure. Great story!

I am also looking for another story I read on Literotica but can no longer find. I forgot the title and author, but it took place in the west, and featured an older man who was the guide for a family moving west. The only survivors when the story opens are the older man (guide) and a young woman of 18-21 They find shelter in a cabin where they ride out the winter cold. They fall in love and make love to each other, and promise that when they reach Montana they will marry. And they do. By then she is with child. I want to find this story and reread it if I can. Can you (or any readers about there) help me? Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
too short

This lovely little romantic tale is well-written, with a good plot. However, the love scenes are much too brief, especially at the peaks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She seems to have been mentally delayed. Not a single thought of her life before or wondering why he couldn’t make an exception & make an extra trip down the mountain for her. Very unrealistic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous