Hero Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LSanders
LSanders
400 Followers

"There's no way in Hell I'm ever putting anything between your skin and mine, especially this first time. This stuff might help a little though." Lisa spread some lubricant on her vagina and along his shaft.

Dan moved between her legs but stopped to drink in her beauty. His voice cracked as he confided, "I've been waiting for you my whole life, Lisa."

She gently kissed his hand. "I doubt that I'll ever be able to tell you how much you mean to me with just words. You managed to transform my darkest moment into a sunny dawn. But, if you don't start making love to me right this second, I very well may explode."

Dan smiled and positioned himself at her entrance to begin his slow descent into her most intimate sanctum. She was very tight, but the gel enabled him to slide in with minimal resistance. As he pushed deeper inside her, she was at peace. Their eye contact was intense. All thoughts of the attack remained shuttered. She was far too consumed with the overwhelming affection radiating through her lover's eyes and with the exhilaration of sharing her body with him for the very first time to permit any distractions from intruding upon the moment.

They started slowly with their bodies moving in perfect harmony and allowed their speed and fervor to build naturally. Dan became more and more relaxed as his fear of seeing pain or panic in Lisa's eyes withered. "I love you," she whispered, sensing his tension drain away. Finally, he stopped worrying; stopped thinking. At long last, he set himself free.

He felt the delicious return of heat to his loins. He felt her velvety grip welcome and caress him. He felt consumed by a love so vast that it encircled their twin hearts in a danza immortale. He, too, could now hear the distant peal of laughter from the children Lisa met in her dream and felt the realization of his own destiny reflected in her eyes.

He felt ...................

LSanders
LSanders
400 Followers