All Comments on 'Hero Worship'

by LilaBlossom

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Slow down

I gave you 100 because of some of the important things you said that many others seem to forget . I do think you rushed quite a lot and that is reflected in some of the grammatical errors . Keep at it .

oldwayneoldwayneover 16 years ago
Nice Tale

Good story. How about a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Poor girl

An 18yr old cheerleader with DDD tits would have trouble standing upright, never mind dance routines. What is this fetish about cup sizes anyway? Big ones are big ones, 'nuff said.

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 16 years ago
More

Sweet plot but spend more time describing the important stuff and edit. Try describing things from the girls point of view. What does it feel like when your brother finally goes down on you? Is he eating his own cum? Does he rim you?

Describe getting ready to seduce him, do you trim your "bush" or will he find a nice dense jungle to explore (hair pie is underappreciated!). Describe masturbating as you plan your seduction, be specific. Don't worry about boring your readers, they will eat it up. We need more women writers who aren't afraid to reveal their inner slut.

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 16 years ago
More

Sweet plot but spend more time describing the important stuff and edit. Try describing things from the girls point of view. What does it feel like when your brother finally goes down on you? Is he eating his own cum? Does he rim you?

Describe getting ready to seduce him, do you trim your "bush" or will he find a nice dense jungle to explore (hair pie is underappreciated!). Describe masturbating as you plan your seduction, be specific. Don't worry about boring your readers, they will eat it up. We need more women writers who aren't afraid to reveal their inner slut.

madam_noemadam_noeover 16 years ago
Hot

Normally things from the man's POV donlt work, but this sotry got me sooooo hot. So sexy, well crafted and developed, I loved it from bryan's POV. Perfectly done! I hope you'll consider writing a sequel in their college years, perhaps with Sarah's POV. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
When I came to the DDD's I knew that an oversized

dickey was in the offering---Sure enough I was right--Another male childs fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Deffinately from a man's pov

Sorry to say this is completely unbelievable, the DDD boobs and being a cheerleader is physically impossible. She'd have to have back surgery before she got to 18 if she had boobs that big and was a cheerleader. Your a pretty good writer, tone it down a bit and try to make it a little more believable. A story doesn't have to have huge breasts and a giant wanker in order to be sexy and turn people on.

LilaBlossomLilaBlossomover 16 years agoAuthor
Actually I will slow down

This will be one the last stories I will post here. I've been writing nonstop ever since I joined the site and I'm getting pretty tired. Thanks to those who gave me wonderful feedback. To the people who have given me negative or just plain weird feedback I just want to say it is not easy to write a story. I have a Halloween story that I plan to submit and that will be it for a while. As for this story I intended to make it from the male POV, I thought it would be interesting to try. If you have read my other stories you know that I don't stick to just one genre or style. I admit her boobs are too big because I added an extra D by mistake, but I guess DD's would be still very large. Well you can all imagine what size you want them to be. Thanks for reading! --- Lila

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 16 years ago
Super great!

I just found this, I'm glad I did!

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
good but

good but needs another chapter to tell what happens at college and after do the parents find out does she get pregnant we need to know now

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thats what brothers are for

He deserved a reward & that was as good as as they cum.

Author can really put our an enthralling story. More !

GDesmondGDesmondalmost 13 years ago
Too Over the Top

Triple Ds and 10" cocks? I appreciate your stories, but really. You're certainly not writing for women - must be the 14-year-olds, huh?

Gayle

GDesmondGDesmondalmost 13 years ago
Too Over the Top

Triple Ds and 10" cocks? I appreciate your stories, but really. You're certainly not writing for women - must be the 14-year-olds, huh?

Gayle

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
NICE

Great job!! 10/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Make her a Virgin waiting for her Brother!

Every Woman deserves to spend her life with her first and last lover. In love, there is room for only two, never three. Love must be built from scratch on both sides. Anything else is not love but lust, and is therefore intolerable. Fix this, NOW.

tristahoontristahoonover 11 years ago
just awesome

Awesome story would have loved more to the story

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 11 years ago

An ok story. A little more depth than I expected.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

If that to a member of family I would threatened him then with a smile on my face would have proceeded to put him the hospital, the last he would heard was me telling him okay so I lied, not sure how I would have handled the hero worship and the aftermath

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
the writer must be a blonde

only a real idiot would give a girl DDD tits and for a woman to do it is just plain stupid since there is no such thing. just proves the idiot never proofread the story AS USUAL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
no triple d

keep up the good work and for the moron who does not think triple d's are real do a little homework on what makes a d cup...and get back to the author with a apology...sry ppl about the syntax and lack of punctuation but im a little tired ciao.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
ignore the negative fools

I hate it when pompous, self-important jerks try to destroy an excellent story and its promising writer who's into tales of family fucking by niggling little comments. This is a great tale of heroism, where big strong brother Bryan defends his beloved sister and earns a hero's reward--his sister's adorable little coochie. Bryan gets hard around his sis, and he sticks his big stiff prick up the welcoming hole between her slender legs. I agree with the commenter who wrote, "that's what brothers are for." They sure are. Like plenty of boys, Bryan loves his sister's vagina, so sweet and innocent, and he goes and messes it up bad with his stiff fat cock, like lots of boys'd love to do. The loving pair have given each other gifts before, but now Bryan gives his sis the best gift he ever can--he blows his big brotherly balls up her cute little cunt, shooting his sister a great big twatful of his warm creamy semen. They'll be doing that a lot from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Triple D's are definitely real

To the moron who thought DDD's were not real, pick up a freaking catalog. I'm a DDD and my sister is 2 or 3 cup sizes bigger than me. I've seen cup sizes all the way up to N (although that is a bit extreme it is true). As far as the story goes, it was really nice. I love it when there is a happy ending, or at least an implied one, and not when they just bounce into other people's beds.

spideyxspideyxabout 10 years ago
Fact check:

DDD cups are real, and not really that large.

There, I said it.

triple letter sizes are only really found in the US, since a different scale is used in most other countries. UK sizes, which are preferred by most women who know what they are talking about and how to measure themselves, are standardized.

The number should represent a snug underbust measure (literally right under the place the breasts are connected to the torso). The letters than represent an inch of difference in the measurement, e.g. 28AA would be 28 inches underbust, 30 in over the breasts.

Then again, a vast majority of women are going around in completely wrong bra sizes...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Pretty enjoyable story! Im not buying her being a cheerleader and having DDD tits though, if she didnt knock herself out or kill herself she would certainly fuck her back up!! Lol. Hell, if I had breasts that big I would tell my parents I wanted a breast reduction instead of a two week vacation anywhere, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Utter crap

She’s 18 years old with DDD tits and he’s got a ten inch cock.

The scenario was good but as soon as these stories get over the top it ruins them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another teen with a ten-incher story

Huge tits and donkey-cock teenage twins garbage; FFS, write something believable and original, no stars, even one star would validate you, and this story is just a pile of steaming horseshit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Never trust a guy named Ted. Also, why are areolae always half dollar sized, and do people realize that a half dollar isn't that big?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous