All Comments on 'Heroine'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Fuck off you pathetic excuse for a human being, maybe you need to be raped to get you to stop writing it!

aisielynnaisielynnabout 10 years ago
To Anonymous

Harsh much?! If you don't enjoy reading about non-consent stories featuring rape, then don't read them. And if you have a particular beef about how Ashson writes his stories, then don't read them. The key point here is..... if you don't plan on enjoying the story, then Don't Read Them! Remember you always have a choice in what you read. Nobody forced you to read this story.

To Ashson:

*grins* i enjoyed the story and thought it was interesting that "Jane" made the decision about whether the heroine should be raped or not. Makes me believe that "Jane" might really be the dominant in the relationship between her and "Joe" and just enjoys the role play of acting the victim. Anyhow, wonderful entry. Keep writing and ignore the haters. *winks*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
...

Don't read non-con if you do not fancy it. Great story telling, Ashson.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Two in one day?????

Do you ever stop laughing? Very funny as usual. Loved the line of Jane making mutters that sounded disgruntled.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
enjoyed it

I really like your storytelling......keep them coming..

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69about 10 years ago
Hilariously enjoyable!

I don't think I've laughed so hard at someone getting raped before!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Near unreadable

Good premise but in dire need of an editor. Language choice and a myriad of errors made this too hard to read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous