All Comments on 'Hero's Life Ch. 11'

by PacoFear

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I realise this is practically ancient history by now, and chances of the author seeing this is slim to none - but whatever.

I've read the beginning of this series many times, but always stopped when Peaches went off to college - not sure why.

I love the fantasy, even though I don't really connect with any of the protagonists.

They're so well written, and the characters have... Well. Character.

Reading these is a treat in itself.

Lisa pissed me off royally here though - my issue, I know, but it touched on something I absolutely loathe... "I've never cheated before".

I don't care how open-minded you are about relationships. If you're married with a girlfriend on the side *that your husband doesn't know about*, then you're cheating on him every time you're with her.

If you haven't had the conversation about open relationships/multiple partners, not even giving your partner a chance to think and formulate an opinion - you're lying and cheating. Doesn't matter what gender the "extra" person is.

...

Sorry. Rant over

DistantdrumsDistantdrumsover 8 years ago
Oh dear!

I really am sorry, but I have been an enthusiastic admirer of ´pacofear' and now, having ploughed through the more recent hero editions (8, 9....) I have begun to lose the delight of the previous eroticism and wonder how this can possibly be restored,

For the first time I couldn't be bothered to read to the end of one of your stories (hero 11?). For the first time I haven't left a rating

Maybe it's my problème, (too much excitement?) or maybe not,

Help.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I love paybacks!

wordsinthedustwordsinthedustover 11 years ago
Awesome

You got pretty darn close to describing what I've heard referred to as a bout of 'Klingon' love... fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
classical

It s a Pacofear Classical if i must say. Very good. Fun, entartaining, hot. Thank you dude.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago

lol take your sweet time about the 5 some why don't ya? Great job I can't wait to come back to read the rest, keep writing your the man!

darcysweetdarcysweetover 14 years ago
Great Characterisation

It's certainly the mark of great characterisation that a reader can feel genuine affection for a guy while his face is repeatedly wedged in a girl's butt cheeks. This series goes beyond the momentary erotic charge of a hot scene into a great story with wonderful three dimensional characters. Esp Sam - I love her. Hero is remarkably sweet and genuine, a real change from the archetype 'fuck em' all' alpha porn that saturates the market. You write 'thinking' porn, not insert tab A in Slot B. It's great. This isn't even my favourite chapter it's just the one I paused on to comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Always a fun romp,

I always enjoy these three, well done as always. Cheers. -- UK CYNIC

knightofheartsknightofheartsover 15 years ago
Excellent

I cant say that I think this story is at all stuck in reality, still it just keeps getting better and better. Hats off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous