Hers For Life Ch. 02

Story Info
He makes a mistake and she further asserts her dominance.
4.9k words
4.44
61.8k
26

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 04/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**

I'd recommend reading from the start, each chapter is short, as the story doesn't separate cleanly into parts, but the briefest synopsis of the first part is that Beth has slowly lost her desire to have real sex with her boyfriend, her only lover who she's dates since the beginning of high school, and now she has taken charge of the pair's sex life, which often leaves him to pleasure himself, the first chapter ended with Beth overpowering him physically and then embarrassing him.

**

After Beth basically overpowered me at a point when she couldn't have been weaker and more vulnerable, that seemed to give her more confidence and the same mannerisms and tone that she used with me as she had pinned me and shoved her sweaty sock in my mouth, she used frequently in our sexual encounters, like she was the alpha member of our relationship now that I was physically beaten.

But that was only in our sexual life, every other part of our relationship was the same, we still have fun going out together, talked a lot, cuddled pretty much every night, and she was always high maintenance and liked to get her own way, but that hadn't increased in our daily life, just in our sexual one. She had lost the frustration she had with our sex life. She was much more satisfied now, though I was much less.

When she denied me sex, it was always she wasn't feeling up to it, she would make me feel guilty if I pushed too hard.

But now, she didn't take that tone, now it was more "this is what I want" and there wasn't any apologies or anything if it didn't flow with what I wanted. If I asked for actual sex, she'd be very blunt now, and say "No," or "not now. " though not now kind of implied soon, next time, and that wasn't true.

And since that fight, she'd never brought me to orgasm, at first she kind of helped me masturbate in various different ways, she'd rub me a bit to start, and eventually let go, and then I'd finish, she'd have me work the dildo in her pussy with one hand and jerk myself off with the other. But it'd been a month since our rape role play and I'd not actually fucked her after that. I'd brought her off with her toys pretty much every day, but that was it. Sometimes she let me, or made me, cum on her feet and I had to lick them off and wash them in the shower for her, but that was about as intimate as it got.

In the shower now, we often showered together, she expected me to wash her, but she wouldn't do me anymore, instead just taking the spray and pointed it at herself while I lathered myself up, then she'd rinse me off with it very efficiently.

Things had definitely changed a lot. I had to talk to her about this, no sex for over a month, and one morning, after again not having sex, having planning it all out, I said, "I need to talk to you about something." and had her sit on my bed, she already looked annoyed as I sat beside her and said "Listen, its been a month, more than a month since we last had sex. I'm not happy sexually anymore, since you came to me with the same problem, I've tried everything I can to make you happy. So, I am asking you to do the same for me, I don't ask for much."

She cut me off and said, "That's a lot you are asking, actually. But, I know, in the future, things can change, but not right now. I'm much happier now the way things are going."

"But, all I'm asking-"

"Not now, you have to be patient," she scolded, "is our current situation too much for you to handle?"

"No, I like it way worse than before."

"Fine, now get naked."

I cocked my head and looked at her, but she had already stood up and was taking off her own clothes. Excited, I did the same and she had me sit on the bed, while she sat facing me, we shuffled up real close, her legs over my thighs behind me until we were only about foot apart. I reached up to play with her breasts, and soon after she said, "touch yourself."

So I did, getting my dick hard, while she had slide her big pink vibrator into her pussy and was working it very slowly in and out, starting to moan as I jerked off.

"Oh yeah," she said, "this big dildo fills me up so nice...oh god, and it goes in so deep. It feels so good."

"Look at it," she said, "look at how big this thing is," she pulled it almost all the way out to show me.

"It feels so fucking good in me. She ran her other hand along my thigh, and gently played with my balls as she did it, that's it, stroke your little one for me. Good."

She was getting more and more horny, starting to moan and gasp as it filled her up, as I was starting to beat off harder, she was still tickling my balls.

Then she pulled it out of her pussy and stuck it against my lips.

"Suck it for me sweetie," she said, I said no. She stopped tickling my balls and grabbed them kind of firmly.

She said very sternly, "Suck it. You gotta feel a real big one for once. So you know what I am talking about" And pushed it against my lips and I opened and she started to push it in.

"Wider baby, I told you it's big. It's a real dick."

With my mouth stretched open, she started to shove the dildo into my mouth, slowly in and out.

"Taste my sex, it's delicious isn't it?"

She pushed it in and out, her other hand now on top of mine as I jerked off.

Sometimes she'd push it in so deep I'd gag and she'd just smile and go back to fucking my mouth with it.

She was really into this, her own hand letting go of mine to find her clit as she gasped, "yeah, fucking cum, baby."

I didn't last much longer. As I was coming, she held the dildo deep in my mouth, and she didn't take it out it for a bit after. Then she handed it to me, and spread her legs.

So, I knelt down and started to ram it into her pussy. She wanted it hard and fast as she furiously rubbed her clit until she came, and for the first time ever, I saw her squirt a little.

She was very excited about it, and gave me a big hug and a kiss to say thank you before she told me to have a shower.

Before I got in, she said, "I know you think you're unhappy now, but you enjoyed tonight, think about it, what was wrong with it, it may not have been perfect in your mind, with a real hard doggy style fucking, but we have our whole lives to get this perfect. OK?"

I nodded and took a shower, when I came back, she was gone. And then we met for dinner and went to a party that evening.

Another month passed similar to the prior one, no change, no sex. She did have me do a night, where like the bondage night, I just massaged and kissed her body for a long time, but this time she didn't want to be tied up. And when I was done, we just went to bed.

Almost every night still I made her come and most of those times she had me jerk off.

After I came one night, after I licked her hand clean of my own cum, she said to me, "do you watch a lot of porn?"

We had argued about this early in our relationship, that porn, strip clubs, that type of stuff was cheating to her, in a sense. We fought about it a lot in our early relationship, as we couldn't even see each other that often for sex with her being in high school and living at home. Eventually she agreed I could watch porn, but made me promise to never go to a strip club or do anything like that.

"No, not really." I answered.

"But you still watch it?"

"Yes, sometimes."

"But don't you cum almost every day, get to see me naked all the time. Isn't that enough?"

"Yes, but-"

"Aren't I as hot as porn stars?" she said as she pushed her breasts out, and lifted them up.

"For sure, you're way hotter."

"Then why do you want to cum to other women then?"

"I don't know-"

"I mean, look at me, do you know how lucky you are just to get to jerk off to me in real life? With your little dick and belly over there, and you still think that's not enough?"

"You're enough, it's not about that."

"How about this? Don't watch porn anymore, anytime you want to jerk off to porn, tell me and I'll get naked and you can jerk off to that, ok?"

"Well..."

"What? Would you rather girls on a screen or this one in real life anytime you want?"

"I want you all the time, but you won't fuck me."

"Don't be bitchy. No more porn ok?" she said sternly, like she wasn't interested in debating it anymore.

"Ok."

"Do it now."

"I just came like 5 minutes ago."

"Try, how do you want me?" she said, already naked, and lay back on the bed.

"Let's do this tomorrow."

"I want you to do it now." she said sternly again, then cocked her head and pushed her breasts up and said in a sultry tone, "Is this good? Do I look sexy?"

"Yeah."

"Then touch yourself."

So, I did, as she rolled around on the bed, looking very turned on as she looked up at me. I stood over her, looking down on her.

She said, "Don't you dare cum on me."

"I won't."

Like I said, I just came, so I really couldn't get that hard. It was staying really small, that I was only using two fingers to jerk it.

She laughed, and then started to insult my size as she started to say "faster, faster! Rip that little thing off if you have to, cum." She was rubbing her body, displaying it for me.

"Harder, maybe you'll pull it for some extra length, stretch it out." she yelled at me like a personal trainer or something.

I was working as hard as I could, the sound really loud or my hand working so fast against me, making her giggle as she berated me.

I could finally feel something building as I worked it as hard as I could. My dick wasn't even fully erect.

"Spread your legs," I said, breathless.

"Yes, sir," she said, and slowly lifted her legs up in the air in front of me and let them fall to the sides, doing the best split she could and she was pretty flexible.

I dropped to my knees to get a closer view of her.

Her pink wet puffy pussy right in front of me. My dick was close, I just had to lean in, drop down a little more...

"Let me fuck you."

She outright laughed, "No, you can pretend though, like a porno, pretend that little dick is in me right now. Look." She split her pussy lips open with her fingers. "Right in there."

"Harder, harder, cum!" she said as I stared down at her pussy. "HARDER!" she said again when my pace wasn't to her liking, then laughing when I did. I was like a person on a treadmill barely hanging on.

"Imagine you're in my sweet, warm pussy, sucking that sock, you're pumping in and out as fast as you can. Harder, baby, harder."

Finally, I was there, and I dropped down to aim at the blanket between her legs and shot the little bit of jizz I had gathered since not too long ago into the blanket as she looked down, a smile on her face, her hand off her pussy, but her legs, still wide open, right in front of my face.

"Good boy," she said, when I had finished, and then pulled the blanket off the bed, she grabbed my wrist and pulled me onto the bed with her and had me cuddle her, curling up to her on her back, as I rolled into her and she put her arm around my shoulder and guided my head to her bare breasts as a pillow. She stroked my hair as she said, "You make me feel so good. I love how open you are to my games. You're so good, baby." We stayed like that for a while, it felt really nice.

Classes were over and exams were starting.

The next month was kind of fun, anytime I wanted she'd meet as soon as we could and strip for me, maybe with a little lap dance, or just a sexy dance, or whatever I liked really, she'd pose, or let me pose her and I'd jerk off. She was a great sport and really into it. Often after, she'd have me use the toys on her, but I liked doing it, I was coming around to her point of view, I mean it wasn't ideal for me sure, but it was still a great situation, I thought.

Even though it exam times, she'd be busy studying, but she'd take a break to do it for me as soon as she could.

Like most students come exam time, you kind of get weird, you clean up less, eat whatever is fastest, exercise, socialize and even shower less.

She was pre-med, so her exams sounded brutal. Her days consisted of almost never leaving her apartment, she'd wake up, shower, and study with a few breaks for eating, and for me and my jerking off. I liked to do that often during exams, eased stress.

Her apartment was a total disaster. She ran out of underwear a few days in, she told me, and couldn't be bothered to do laundry now, so she soon was just laying around naked or almost naked studying. No makeup, her hair always in a simple, but messy pony tail, she still looked amazing.

She didn't want to leave her apartment, as messy as it was, but that was fine, I spent all my nights at her place, and despite all that, she was so great at helping me get off, performing whenever I requested.

She encourage me to, saying it was the only breaks he got. I'd ask for sex often, but she always turned me down.

In exchange for that, she asked that whenever I ate, to bring it to her place and something for her as well, which was no big deal as we lived like 5 minutes apart on campus.

We kind of slipped into a study routine, I'd go home in the mornings soon after I woke up, and then later on I'd bring her lunch and we'd eat, her curled up naked on her desk chair, munching on sushi or something.

Then I'd usually stay a while to study with her, it was distracting having her naked right there as I tried to study, but I was always distracted easily studying, and this was peaceful, something about her in her little dorm, naked and safe, it was relaxing. And that this side of her was one that only I would ever see, I liked that.

Shed often catch me staring at her, and usually would just smile and get back to work.

If she was reading a book, she would usually be on her bed, on her stomach, with her feet in the air above her, ankles together, maybe chewing on a pencil too. She faced away from me, her cute butt looking so squeezable, if she was writing or working on a problem, she'd be at the desk chair, usually with her feet up on the chair.

I meanwhile, had taken most of her softer dirty clothes and made a big pile in the corner and studied from there, giving me a good view of her wherever she was.

We would occasionally talk about whatever came up, but it was generally pretty quiet, we really had sustained conversations, occasionally I'd go over to the bed with her and we'd be laying over each other in some way as we read.

If I got bored, I'd stroke her hair or give her a massage, which she also appreciated.

Usually I'd be there all afternoon, then I'd go grab us dinner and after that I'd go home and come back at night, that was when we'd play and then sleep.

After exams were done, it was summer, and we decided to get an apartment together, and spend the summer together, maybe with a brief trip home.

Summer started amazing, no stress now that exams were over. After we moved into the new apartment, we both felt so good. We both hadn't gotten jobs, and just spent a lot of time together, and really liked it. Spending so much time together in the same house, I had no doubts that she was the perfect wife for me someday.

About a month in, she had planned to go visit her family, I thought I'd go see mine later, so she went alone. She told me her friend was coming in one day to see the city, and could I go out with him that night? I said sure.

So, she left for a week, and near the end, her friend got in touch, and I agreed to go to a baseball game with him, after that we went to get a drink, he was cool, we got along well.

At the bar, he started talking about going to a big city strip club, how the one club back home was in his small town and not great. He wanted to see how hot big city women were.

I said I didn't feel like it, but he kept pushing me, that seemed to be a big point in coming here, so he was really determined, and I said I promised Beth I would never go.

Then he said, "she's got your balls with her back home? Come on, I won't tell. When's the last time you've been to a strip club?"

"Never."

"Holy fuck! Come on, you just watch, you don't have to touch or anything, no big deal, she'll never know man. I'm going to get a lap dance or two, but you don't have to."

I was horny as well, since I didn't watch porn, and I didn't like just like masturbating without anything, and Beth had been more receptive to my sex attempts before we left, so I was hoping to save up and hopefully fuck her when she got back. But I realized that was a long shot, and feeling a bit naive that I put so much faith in Beth fucking me, I agreed to go.

And it was really fun for me, and when I got home, I fired up a porn site and 2 minutes in, by the time her clothes were off, I came. Then I felt guilty, and showered and went to bed.

Two days later Beth returned, and everything was fine, she asked about my week, and about my time with her friend, and I said we just went to a game and the bar after, and it was not a big conversation. She wasn't suspicious or anything.

Then two days later, she got a text, and then she turned to me and yelled "you went to a strip club?!"

And I just came clean, that was when I got a lot of questions, and I told her in details the night, the strip club and jerking off after. When she was satisfied she'd heard the story she said:

"I'm not mad, well I am, but I mean, more disappointed, scared, because, I go away for a week, and you do something, the only thing really, the only 2 things that I've asked you not to do. Maybe it's not your fault, you just are weak, have such little self control."

"I think about the future, what if you work at an office, and some time it's late and you're with a women and she comes on to you, because she's never seen your tiny dick and maybe your shirt hides your belly, can I trust you then? I mean, we'll be apart at time in the future, I'm sure, it happens, then what? How can I trust you?"

"You can, it was just one time at a strip club. I didn't, I would never cheat on you."

"That's just it, you don't even think it was a big deal. You don't get it. Think about it, if I trust you to not do it again, I'm a fool, how can I be convinced you'll be trustworthy, you did it once when you weren't supposed to, when you told me you never would, why not again? Don't you see, your word alone is worthless now."

"I can control myself, I really don't think it's a big deal. Watching porn and cheating are two very different things, I can't believe you think I'd ever cheat on you."

"It's a huge deal, trust, it's the whole foundation of our relationship, if you can't control your penis, that's it, how can I trust you?"

"You think I'll cheat on you?"

"I don't think you want to or plan on it, but now I worry in the heat of the moment, you're too weak to stop yourself, even though you mean it right now, seriously tell me how I can know you wont do it again?"

"Because I'm telling you."

"That's not good enough anymore, that was good enough the first time, but it turned out to be a lie, it can't just work like that forever. And you didn't even tell me about it after, you maybe never would have, how can you just keep that from me forever? Something has to change."

She left.

The next few days were awkward, we didn't really talk, I tried to keep apologizing, but she'd not really hear it. we still sleep holding each other because we always do.

She come home one day, excited and smiling. She said, "I think I've found a solution."

She sat me down on the bed and said, "it's your penis, you can't control your penis, but there are things that can. Look." She showed me a plastic cage thing.

"It's a chastity device, and your dick is locked inside, you can pee out of it, but you can't take if off without this key, and while it's on you can't touch yourself. So, you put this on, I have the key, that way I get control of your dick, and it solves everything cleanly, in fact, I wont even mind if you watch porn anymore, since you can't get a full erection even, either."

12