Hers For Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was so excited, she came over to me and started to work on my fly and told me to stand up and then slide them down to my ankles.

"I want to see how it fits, they have different sizes, I got you the smallest one obviously, it's like 2 inches, they said at the store that its better to be tough to get in, that way you can't slip it out."

"This is so cool" she said, sounding like a kid on Christmas as she started to fiddle with it.

Together, we figured out how it worked. Basically using my scrotum and balls as the object that holds it there, to get it off without unlocking it I needed to squeeze my balls up through a space that went around the top of my scrotum, impossible really.

When it seems to all be in place, Beth took a half step back and looking at it, said "Cool, how does it feel?" as she pulled at it, testing it.

The 2, maybe 2 and a half inch cage was a good size for my flaccid penis, it fit in there pretty close but wasn't jammed in. I have no idea what I'd do when I got an erection.

"I think you're stuck!" Beth said, with a grin.

"I think so too."

"Do you have to piss? Come on, I want to see it work."

So, she followed me into the bathroom and she leaned against the sink to watch me, it took a while for me to get a flow, performance anxiety, and then it came out, right through the hole at the top. "Works fine."

She grabbed my hand and pulled me back into the bedroom, "one more thing we gotta try."

She pulled off her tank top to reveal her bare breasts and had me rub them and we kissed.

"Are you getting hard?" She asked, without waiting for an answer, she started to giggle as she crouched down to see, how it looked all smashed in there now. "How does that feel?"

"Not great, uncomfortable."

"Cool, this is so great, it's going to make me so horny, knowing you're mine to use, keep that cock all locked up until you're ready. Meet me back in this bedroom tonight and we'll unlock it and put it to use!" she said as she put an actual lock through it, so I could no longer take it off.

We fucked that night for the first time in a long time and she wanted to put it back on after, but I hesitated and she just said, come on, anytime you want to take if off, tell me and I'll unlock you to do what you need to do, and I'll be way more likely to want to help. Just tell me when you want it off again. You had your chance to operate on your word, but now it has to be this."

So, I let her, and pretty much every night I asked for her to take it off and most of those nights we fucked, then I'd use her toys on her until we were too tired and she'd lock me up, it was great actually the best our sex life had been in a while, and it went like that for months, it was sexy, wearing that thing around all day, it got me so horny thinking about it all day, when I got to her in bed, and she too, loved that I was locked up just for her.

The whole first semester we did that, things were going perfect really, so perfect, that I decided that at Christmas break I was going to propose to her during a little weekend trip we had planed to a log cabin in a snowy mountain. It had always been her dream to do something like that.

The first night under the stars I proposed and she was so giddy when she accepted. And the next two days were so amazing, we were so happy.

Then, on the last day before we went home, she sat me down and said. "I've been thinking, I want to marry you, so much. I want to be with you forever, but I don't think that, and I know it sounds mean, but I can't say it another way. I don't think you can satisfy me sexually."

"So I'm not going to pressure you or push you, but I don't think we can set a marriage date until you tell me this: 'I want you to do whatever you need to be sexually satisfied.' You can't ask any questions, no conditions, I just need you to feel that way, you need to agree, like when I got the toys, I need you need to support that stuff, whatever I need to do to be satisfied. I don't want to be in a marriage and not have a good sex life. I won't feel comfortable marrying you until I do. I need to know that you want me to be happy, So, until you can say that and mean it, I want to be your fiance, but not your wife. OK, don't answer now. Think it over."

It was a weird note to the weekend, and I tried to ask her more about it, but she just said, "we've had sexually troubles before, not now, but if we - I have them again, you have to let me do whatever I want to solve them without fighting. That's what I have to know. I just refuse to like my life sexually frustrated."

She wouldn't say more than that, a week later, I decided it was a rather harmless peace of mind thing that she was after. She was worried I would have a problem with her sex toys, she really loved them. So I told her I was comfortable with it, she made me repeat it work for word: "I want you to do whatever you need to be sexually satisfied" and made me say I really meant it, and that I wasn't just saying it to make her feel better and she made me say "no matter what" twice before she accepted and we decided to get married that summer.

12