All Comments on 'Hey, Are You Two Fucking?'

by PhilCanyon

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
lov it

Funny as hell especially the end...

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
so she had one taste of the big cock

Ken was foolish but his wife is a closet slut to begin with. The first taste of a big cock she gets and she is going to leave her small dick husband and go for the big cock. Well she would probably would have cheated on him sooner or later anyway. She must not have loved him that much for the first time to cause her to want to leave him.He's better off without the little slut. let her get her fucking ass back home the best way she can, leave her there on the beach and tell her to fuck off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Soooo, she was a cheater?

The problem with the story is simple, she claimed she would never cheat, then when the opportunity presented itself, she did...and she would leave her husband for another man. She didn't even regret her actions...so she choose to fall out of love with her husband because....why exactly? A big cock? A misguided fantasy? Sorry but the story was dumb. thanks for writing though.

sirhugssirhugsalmost 15 years ago
Whyyyy?

why would she go home & file for divorce?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Not My Thing

But it does happen, stupid wimp hubbie got his wish, and then some. Fantasys never work out like you think so be carefull what you wish for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
!

Was this supposed to be funny? If so it failed. The husband is a stupid twat and the wife a cheating slut. The friend is just taking what is offered so he should take the slut home with him. After all he knows what she is like now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
He took what is buddy offered him

She is not and was not a cheating slut or wife, Her husband offered it to them both and both finally took him up on is offer, I see nothing wrong with what happened in this Story. You guys should just be thankful your wife hasn't told you her fantasy as it might be the same as his, Don''t say your wife or g/f doesn't think about others as they all do just like me and you it's common nature. LOve the story and I would of done her also just like her hubby wanted. In fact I have done a few guys wives with the watching and a few guys wifes without them knowing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sirhugs I'm not gonna disparage you

as I like your profile and some of your stories are great. But come on... would you want to be married to an insecure idiot like that when mister satisfaction is waiting right there in the wings. Ok I get where you may be coming from. With lame dick she can have her cake and eat it too, so why blow him out? But this is a woman with tough moral fibre, despite the fact she eventually succumbed to the more attractive male. She made it clear she was a faithful woman. All the dick-brained hubby had to do was appreciate that, respect that, but he couldn't. He kept nibbling away with his desire, mistrust destroys, and he discovered that what he wished for was gonna be a short destructive high. Good memories though, for a slut wife lover! So a little compensation...Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great, sad and expected

I enjoyed this very much, goes to show need to be carefull what you want and that there is always a cost, she lost respect for him, lost love and found another all in a matter of days. In the end her love for hubby was pretty shallow but he sure opened the door for her, what a fool, what a three some of fools ...loved it ..thanks

AverageBearAverageBearalmost 15 years ago
Enjoyable until the end...

...but I'm a sucker for a happy ending. This one was probably closer to reality when there's not complete agreement between partners who explore the bounds of their sexuality. In the end, everybody loses. Great buildup and great sex nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Bad ending

The story was ok but your ending was so screwed up, the story rates a big 00!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Bad ending

The story was ok but your ending was so screwed up, the story rates a big 00!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hmmmm...really?

Wife Cloe was sooooo upset she fucks big cock guy who by the way wasn't cock enough to keep his own wife apparently, and now she wants a divorce. Oh, I get it, there was that single defining moment after being constantly bombarded with the image and feel of Toby's dick that she lost respect for her husband blah, blah, blah and obviously had NO choice but to do what she did despite her precious feelings,and morals(?) because you know how women are...just no control over their own bodies. So time for her to jump back on her high horse, the same one that bucked her off previously and cry foul. Whatever. Thanks for the entertainment.

lilsubalexlilsubalexalmost 15 years ago
Lots of responses

I thought this story was very well written and yes a cautionary tale of "be careful what you wish for."

My take on the ending is that she is going to enjoy the next two days, go home, file for divorce and I'm betting walk away from BOTH of them.

This story certainly engendered a lot of responses, I'd like to say I'm surprised at the anger in them, but that happens a lot on this site. People come here to read erotic stories and then are offended by the stories they read.

Don't let it get to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story

I am glad you are submitting again. I loved the story but would have liked another ending. You are a great story writer thanks for submitting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very Hot

The poor hubby wanted it bad but couldn't handle it when it happened.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Deserved It

Liked the ending, her husband was a complete prick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Highly erotic, well-written, flawed

Super story.

I came at the end...but found it a slight buzz kill to read the very last word.

That she would announce that she's divorcing him is somewhat inconsistent with the character development and situation. It's also implausible within the context of that sentence, as she's indicating that she expects they will continue their erotic vacation with divorce impending and entertains the idea that he may enjoy being cuckolded knowing that she's leaving him. And it also seems odd that she enjoyed the cuckold sex so much that she plans to lustily embracing cuckoldry yet still faults him severely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ruined with One line

I saw it coming, but hoped I'd be wrong. You went from a 4 to a 1 with that last line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
the last sentence ruined it for me

i thought it was a good story up to the last sentence. why would she want a divorce?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
she filed for divorce?

she has been not really dry humpiing and playing with a naked cock and she is innocent?

Get real she is a slut and she did what she wanted to do. He needs to file for divorce not her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
yeah i agee,the divorce thing ruined the ending

And further more,i think they should have got into a cuckold relationship, with her getting pregnate by the big stud toby,and ken the wimp paying for all of the future kids that Chloe and Toby make together

teeneywteeneywover 11 years ago
Hot Story

Wonderful hot wife seduction story. Would like to see the last sentence eliminated and hear about their next couple days together and how everyone's relationship changes. All three should be happy with what happened.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Ken should have been careful what he wished for as he is now likely lose his wife to a bigger cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Had me all the way up until literally the last word. It was fun and hot. All the husband did was leave the two of them alone and tell them his fantasy. The rest, they did themselves.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
THATS NO WAY TO SAY THANK YOU

Yes.. Yes.. Yes.. we all know that wife sharing and/or swapping can lead to a divorce... But there is no fuckin way Ken deserves this.. she is a worthless whore slut who needs to be taken for everything and taught a good hard lesson...

HyrienHyrienalmost 2 years ago

Even if she’s going to leave him, what sort of dummy tips her hand while still on vacation? Enjoy the ride, then lawyer up once home.

StubbyoneStubbyone10 months ago

What a stupid story ! I laughingly hoped this story would get better. It didn’t. It read like it was written by a 7th grader while jacking off into his sock. Nobody with a cock that big wears a speedo on the beach. So much suspension of belief has to take place for this story to make sense, and then the abrupt ending. I suggest a good editor to help with plot, character development, emotions, etc.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous