Hey, Are You Two Fucking?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cloe looked across her body at him and smiled when she saw Ken half lying on the sand, his swim trunks on the towel beside him with his sperm covered penis still pulsing.

Toby staggered to his knees, then fell back onto his beach towel.

Quite some time later, Toby stood up and pulled on his suit. He bent over Cloe and looked down at her ravaged body. A little smile crossed his lips as he kissed her. When she barely responded, he whispered, "I'd better get cleaned up." Then, he turned and glanced at Ken who was still sprawled on the towel next to his wife with his eyes glossed over. He shook his head as if it had all been a dream, then turned and slowly walked into the surf.

"I hope you enjoyed that," Cloe whispered to her husband. "Because we've got two more days here and I intend to make the most of it before I go home and file for divorce."