Hey Mister Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really. I like your smile."

"That the only thing you like? Nothing else?" Her right hand gestured downwards. "You mean this isn't nice too?"

"Uh. Of course. Can't you tell?" I said, waving my cock at her to emphasize my point.

"Maybe it'd be more convincing if you did something about it," she replied cheekily, pushing her hips up off the bed at me, bringing my attention back to her leaking slit.

"Uh. OK," I replied as the animal lust she had awakened in me took over and moved into position between her spread legs. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I wondered again about the slight tone of urgency I'd thought I'd heard in her voice, but the way her vulva squelched when I pressed my cock at her entrance was sufficient explanation for me. As the thick curtains of flesh parted before me releasing a small deluge that coated the tip of my prick, I paused. Her slit looked small in comparison to my dick and I suppose I might have been considering the wisdom of what I was about to do... but having seen her naked, wet and so excited, I think my brain had been just about short-circuited by my hormones. God damn.

She gasped when my cockhead sank into the small indentation in her groin. Her slit was so small her labia had been pressed apart by my entry, and i could see into her secret pink valley... and her obviously erect clitoris. "Oh god. Oh god. It IS big," she gasped. "Is it already in yet? I don't know if..."

"I can stop if you want," I teased, knowing that she was further down the road of lust than I was. I pulled my cock out slightly, so that the head was pressed up against her labia but not inside her.

"Shit. No. Fucking. Way. Mister," she growled when she realized what had happened. She surprised me by swearing, and again when she pushed her hips upwards, spearing herself on my erection.

"Owwww god," she groaned as my cock plunged halfway into her vagina. She was very slippery and wet, and I wasn't sure if I was hurting her or not because she was so smooth and soft inside. "Owwwwww man..."

I decidied to give her time to get used to my dimensions, so I let her make the next move. She didn't move for quite a while (I didn't know how long - who looks at the time in the middle of such an activity?) and I spent the time running my hands up and down her sides, gently tickling her tits when I got to them, and rubbing her tummy when my hands came down. She was breathing quickly, her rib cage rising and falling rapidly as she adjusted to the sensation of my intrusion into her body.

Then, she looked at down at where our bodies were joined. "Is that it?" she enquired, which I thought was quite funny. "Is that all?"

"Not quite, my dear," I replied with a chuckle. For someone who I thought was experienced in the ways of sex, she certainly knew how to play the innocent. "There's more to come."

I pressed forward gingerly, mindful of her initial reaction. I wanted her to enjoy it, after all... I could take my time and draw it out for the both of us. Her insides parted easily enough, squishing as her vagina swallowed the rest of my cock.

She gasped and groaned loudly as her sex was plundered fully. Her vulva gaped around the stem of my prick before it was obscured by my own belly. Our joining was complete, our pubises pressed up hard against each other's.

"Oh god. Oh god. Oh god," she groaned. "I can't... believe.. it's all the way in..."

"Does it hurt?" I asked, concerned about the tears I saw leaking from her eyes. She nodded her head, biting her lower lip. Her eyes were shut tight.

"Do you want me to stop then?" I pullied out a little, noting how her fluids were spilling down my thighs.

She shook her head, her tears flying and hitting me in the chest. "N... no. It just... give me a little time..."

"Oh, OK," I said, pushing inwards and stretching her out inside once more.

"Ooooh godddd!" she groaned, pulling her legs as far apart as they would go. "That's... that's... nice..."

"What? This?" I teased, pulling out and pushing back in again in a slow, sawing motion.

"Oh god. Yessss," she moaned as her nether regions squelched approval. "Ooooh. Do... that..."

I started slowly fucking her, pausing between strokes to let her enjoy each stroke. Her groans provided loud accompaniment to my movements. Then she suddenly quivered, her belly shuddering as she had a small peak of sensations. It seemed to surprise her, and I wondered for a moment if she had ever had an orgasm before. It was just a momentary thought, you know... not enough to distract me from the lovely sensations of her velvety vagina softly massaging my cock.

"Oh. OH!" she exclaimed as she clutched at the bed with her hands. As her shuddering tapered off, she wondered aloud: "What... what was that? Oh my god."

"Haven't you had one before?" I grinned at her as I thrust inwards again. She shook her head.

Oh well. There's a first time for everything. I thought no further about it and began increasing my tempo. I didn't immediately go at it full tilt, but gave her time to get used to the rhythm I was establishing before upping it more. For her part, she seemed to get into it after a while... her pubis rose to meet mine with each inward thrust, and dropping as I pulled out. It became a game of catch-up, with me changing the tempo and she catching on quickly enough to meet me halfway.

All this while, her eyes remained half-closed while she mewled and growled her increasing excitement. After a while, I knew she was close and kept the same rhythm to bring her over the edge. Her eyes suddenly flew open, her mouth articulating her arrival at her peak. "Oh. My. God. I'm dying. I'm dying!"

At that point, I reached down and scooped up her legs, draping them around my waist so she could control the depth of my penetration. I pushed forward hard, meeting her open vulva with my pubis.

"AHHH GODDDDDD!" she screamed as she soared over her climax, her thighs convulsing around me while her heels hammered at the small of my back. I left myself within her as much as possible, resorting to shallow, strong thrusts while I felt the hot buttery-soft walls of her vagina suddenly turn to rock.

Her screams went on for a while, tapering to soft whimpers when she was done, and it took all of my willpower to stop myself from coming into her. Because, just before she had her climax, it suddenly occurred to me that she might get pregnant from this episode, and I couldn't see myself explaining how that had happened to her father.

I have to say I managed it quite well too. Until I drew myself out, that is. That's when she had a mini one, and the pulling sensation as I exited her now thoroughly soaked sex put me over the edge. I violently pulled it out and jammed my cock between our bodies, pressing the stem up against her twitching clit. That must have given her yet another peak, because she shivered violently as I hugged her close to me.

She exclaimed as she realized what had happened - some of my spunk actually splattered her in the area just below her breasts - and cooed softly into my ear. "Ooooooohhh... that's... nice..."

I was quite exhausted when we were done, but I made sure to keep caressing her sides and neck, to bring her down gently from her highs. When I finally pushed myself off her, she made no move to cover herself. She simply lay there on her bed, her legs spread from the way they had fallen off my waist. Her pubic hair was plastered flat on top of her mound, the reddened split of her groin still puffy with excitement, and the insides of her thighs gleamed wetly. Between her legs and under her buttocks, there was a large melon-sized stain on the sheets. She didn't seem too bothered about her nakedness nor the moisture still leaking from within, however; she was busy stirring the thick white liquid that had pooled in the hollow of her navel with her fingertips, rubbing the semen into her skin higher up, over her gently rising breasts. She seemed to like the sensation of the cooling spunk on her skin.

"Oooooo... so that's what it's like," she sighed.

I was surprised. Did that mean she was..? I looked down at my deflated cock and saw streaks of dark red on it. Oh shit. No fucking way.

"Hey... I didn't know you were a virg.."

"Shit. What time is it?" she interrupted me. "Fuck! My parents will be back any time now."

Holy shit. I couldn't believe it. "What? Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure! You'd better get out before they come back. Unless you wanna explain to them just what we've been doing here."

"OK, OK!" I said, struggling to pull my boxers and pants on and almost falling over in the process. The situation would've been comical were it not so rife with dire consequences.

I managed to make it to her front door without further mishap, and she saw me out, having slipped on the same blouse/dress she had had on earlier. And just like she had earlier, she didn't bother to put on anything else.

As I stepped out, she surprised me one more time by pulling me back and kissing me on the lips. Hard, like she meant it.

"Thank you," she breathed in my ear and licked my earlobe. "That was awesome!"

I turned to look back at her while she closed the door and saw her rubbing at her stomach, under her clothes as she closed and bolted the door after me.

I took the few steps to my apartment and opened the door just as the lift doors opened on our level. I quickly stepped in and closed my door in time to hear her parents open the door to their apartment.

12