Camping with Marcy and Jessica

Story Info
Camping with my sister and her best friend Jessica.
8.6k words
4.54
42.8k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nutmegman
nutmegman
175 Followers

Camping with Marcy and Jessica

All participants in this story are 18 years old or older. I'm the big brother aka Lou, age 23. Marcy is my sister aka Marce, Mar, M and Jessica is my sisters friend and aka Jessie and Jess. Marcy and Jessica just graduated high school and start college in the fall. But it is summer now and a time to enjoy some free time...

"Come on Marce, let's get going and where is Jessica?" I said

Slowly we packed the car. We had swapped cars with my parents. I was borrowing our parents station wagon and they had my 2 seat sports car. I would imagine they would look cute driving it around town.

Marce was bringing stuff out and I was packing the car. Some things went on the lawn the rest got packed. Then I was told we're picking up Jessica. I told Marce the stuff on the lawn goes back into the house. She wasn't happy, but put it back.

Off we went to Jessica's house. She had nearly as much as my sister did. All she needed was clothes, a sleeping bag and pillow as I supplied the rest. I went through the pile of stuff and got a mopey face when I told her the rest goes back in the house. Somehow I made room for the girls to sit in the car, both in front with me. It was a bench seat after all.

Marce chose the door with Jess in the middle and me driving. Finally, we left for Vermont.

The girls were chit chatting, I had the radio on and was driving. The big wagon felt like a boat, but it carried all our stuff. Soon enough we were all singing to the radio, the windows down, the wind in our hair. The old station wagon did not have air conditioning. About an hour north Marce fell asleep and it was just Jess and I.

"Where are you going to college in the fall?" I asked.

She responded with "a local community college".

I asked again "How is your boy friend doing? Did he mind you taking off for a week with Marcy and myself?"

Jess said "Jeffrey thinks you're gay and I'll be fine with Marcy."

So it continued, the idle chit chat.

I responded with "I most certainly am not gay." And she just said "aha."

Soon enough we hit some traffic where we always seem to on route 91 north bound. I wondered aloud if they would ever complete the construction? I also noticed that Jess was kind of squished over to my side and our legs and thighs in particular were side by side. Her leg felt nice and smooth and I was getting turned on being so close to her. I have had a crush on her for years but never acted on it.

As the car came to a stop, I went to take my right hand off the steering wheel and didn't know where to put it. Jessica grabbed it and placed it on her thigh.

"You sure have soft and smooth legs Jess" I said as I wiggled around to reposition my hard on. The then spread her legs and took my hand and moved it up and down the inside of her thighs. I looked at her and she was smiling. So I smiled back and licked my lips.

Jess then took her left hand and laid it on the upper part of my thigh, right over my hard on. Looking at me she said "Did I do this to you?"

I said "Yes, you certainly did."

Jess then said "I guess you are not gay. This could be an interesting week." She gave me a little squeeze and then slid her hand down my leg and then back up so she was under the leg on my shorts. She found my hard-on and pushed the short back a bit so it stuck out.

I was looking directly into her eyes and face and she licked her lips and said " I can rock your world this week if you let me."

I said "I'm all yours for anything you would like to do" I took my left hand and pushed her hair away from her face and bent down bent down and gave her a little kiss on those wet lips.

It was then I noticed the cars moving again and I started to accelerate to speed again. But not before taking my hand and giving her pussy a little rub against her pants. She took my hand and pushed harder and took her other hand and covered up my hard on.

The next thing I knew Jess had her head on my shoulder and was asleep. I kept the radio on for company and let the two girls sleep.

Soon enough we were in the Coolidge National Forrest and our campsite for the week. I woke the girls up and both asked about the bathroom and ran off.

The two tents I brought were mine, so I know the girls would be protected from any weather.

Feeling better? I asked when they returned. They both said yes.

We're going to set up the tent you'll be using first I told them and also mentioned they both were going to help me assemble both tents. I told them what to do and in minutes it was assembled. I then helped them get their stuff in the tent.

I told them both that it may be 85 during the day, but it may dip into the 40's at night. I knew Marcy would be warm enough as I let her use my -25 sleeping bag.

Jess, is your bag warm enough? She said she thought so and that she would be fine. I wasn't totally convinced.

The girls then helped me assemble my tent and set it up inside. I made sure to have multiple layers of warmth just in case. I knew once you got cold, it was hard to get warm again.

I made burgers and chips for dinner and took a walk with the girls. I was tired after working part of the day, packing, driving and everything and excused myself for an early bedtime. I made sure the girls had good flashlights and told them to not walk too far into the woods. They told me they would be fine.

I told them if they were cold to come into my tent and I'd warm them up. I knew Marcy would not be cold, but had no idea with Jessie.

Sometime in the middle of the night, I heard my name being spoken softly. "Lou, Lou are you awake? It's Jess and I'm real cold."

"Come on in Jess and zip it all back up." I unzipped my bag and held it open and told her to climb in with me. I promised I would not bite.

In she climbed. She had a thin t-shirt on and nothing else that I could see in the little light from the moon. She was cold.

Jess, you're cold, why don't you have sweats on? Or a sweater or something warmer?

"I didn't think it was really going to get this cold in the summer", she said.

I pulled her close and zipped up the bag. She sort of attached herself to me, I was in just underwear as I was toasty and pulled my t-shirt off a while ago.

I propped myself onto one elbow and looked at her in the dim moonlight. She looked right back at me.

I then took one of her curls in my fingers and swirled it and looking into her eyes started talking in a very soft tone to her.

"I need to apologize." She just kept looking at me and I kept going. "I need to apologize for all the mean things I have said to you through the years. I do not know what comes over me when I see you with Marcy. That brother-sister thing kicks in and bad words come out of my mouth. I do not know why."

"Because when I see you, my heart beats faster, I get turned on and can't stop thinking about you. I love the curls in your hair, your big dark eyes, your cute little nose. Your soft lips drive me wild. Your long legs are sexy as hell and those beautiful little boobies I always rank on, I love to death. Any more than a handful is a complete loss. Yours are so perfect."

"When you flashed me a few weeks ago, your image has been burned in my brain and I can't think of anyone else. So I apologize for all those mean things I said. I really wanted to say the exact opposite to you, but for some reason I never could in public."

I leaned down and kissed her eyebrows and then her nose and then those lips. Very gently and softly. Jess kissed me back just as gently. I pushed the hair out of her eyes and kept looking at her.

Finally Jess spoke "I know guys do not like my little titties. They tell me so all the time."

I told her "They are remarkable. Absolutely perfect and nothing to be ashamed of at all. There are a lot of guys that like petite women and I was one of them." I then slid my hand down and up under her shirt, pushing the shirt up to her neck.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Shhhh" I said and proceeded to encircle her right breast, not touching the aeriola at all. Just drawng circles, making circles and squeezing gently.

Jess let out this little moan and I felt her shift in the bag ever so slightly. It felt like she was clamping her legs together.

I encircled the breast again, this time with both hands and then back to one.

Jess seemed to like this and let out a small moan. I told her her breasts were perfect and then leaned down for another gentle kiss, licking her lips and kissing her again.

Jess wanted more, much more so I gently dragged my finger nails across the nipple. Jess squirmed and asked "What are you doing to me?" "You're starting this week very interestingly. I'm glad I was cold and came in here."

"Jess, you need to talk more softly, you're going to wake up Marcy and our neighbors." I said to her.

I then dragged my finger across her nipple again and she clamped her hand over her mouth. I then leaned down and sucked the nipple up into my mouth, rubbing my tongue over it.

Jess's body bounced up and she let out a loud moan. She pulled me on top of her and said "please please stop, I can't take any more".

I said "Why? I'm just beginning."

Jess said "You've certainly found a way to warm me up. I've already come once and you're driving me crazy."

I leaned down and licked and sucked and kissed her other delicious little boob. And then leaned over and did the same to the other. By now, she was getting cold again. So I pulled her close, zipped up the bag and we both fell asleep together, in each others arms.

The sun was shining into the tent and I saw it was about 7 am. I slipped on some sweats and a jacket and went out to make breakfast. Soon Jess got up and asked if I had anything she could wear. I told her to pull out a pair of my sweats and a sweater. She arrived outside soon there after looking adorable.

Jess came up to me and said "Thank you for everything last night. Thank you for letting me into your tent, for the apology for the incredible orgasm, for everything. I have had a crush on you for years and thought you didn't like me. I now know you do like me a lot."

I asked her if she would like to sleep with me the rest of the week?

"I will think about it" she said.

I then told her to go wake up Marcy and get ready for breakfast. We all ate and I told them how to work the pay showers so they go hot water. We all came back refreshed.

We made some PB sandwiches and went out exploring the countryside, stopping at general stores, and more. The three of us walked around together just like old friends. I was enjoying this rare time with my sister all the whole taking peeks at Jessie. I made her blush a few times when she looked at me.

Gradually we worked our way back to camp. I made dinner, we made S'mores and they said they wanted to take a walk without me. I once again gave them some good flashlights and retreated to my tent to read a book.

They were not out of ear shot as I heard Marcy ask "What is up between you and Lou?"

Jess then said she got cold and took me up on my offer to warm up in my tent.

Jess then said "He apologized to me for all the mean comments he ever said to me and told me he actually likes me a lot" He told me he loves my little titties and then proceeded to make me cum twice just by touching them".

"No one has ever done that! I came so hard, I grabbed him and snuggled in and fell asleep"

Marcy then said "My brother touched you? He made you cum? That's disgusting! You're my friend, not his!"

Jess then said "Marcy, you have been my friend for forever, you have nothing to worry about. I had originally thought your brother was gay"

Marcy replied, "He certainly is not. A few years ago a set of twins; from Vermont; came and stayed with us for one of the vacation weeks. I can assure you he may be soft spoken and shy around us, but after that week, I can assure you he is not gay. They screwed all the time, day and night and made a lot of noise doing so. Those girls were wild."

Jessica replied "I can assure you that after last night, I do not consider him gay. He made me cum twice without even touching me down there. He was patient and gentle and made me feel wanted and loved. It was incredible. He wasn't concerned about reciprocation, just about me. No other boy has ever come close to what Lou did to me last night. It was incredible."

"Ok, I really don't want to hear the details on my brother please." Marcy said

Jess laughed and said "Lets walk further and explore more. This place is cool at night."

They walked out of my hearing. Soon enough, I closed my book, took off my t-shirt and went to sleep.

Again I heard "Lou, Lou, can I come in? I'm freezing cold and soaking wet" from Jessica.

"Jess, come in, take off all your clothes and put them in the far corner, and take my towel off the chair and dry off. Then put it back on the chair and come snuggle in with me."

That she did. She was shivering and her teeth were chattering. I pulled her in close, putting my body over hers to warm her up.

Once she started feeling a bit warmer, Jess said "Why aren't you nude too?

I reached down and took off my underwear. I then laid back on top of her to warm her up more. "Does that make you feel better? That I am now nude too?" I said.

Jess said, "That is much better. I can feel all of you now" between teeth chattering. I slid to my side and pulled her closer and fell asleep with her in my arms.

I awoke to the patter of rain on my tent. Jessica was enveloped in my arms and was toasty warm. I reached up and twirled one of her curls and then gently slid my hand down her back to her tush. I held it in my hand and gently stroked her butt and a little of her leg.

Gradually Jess stirred "What are you doing to me?"

I replied "You are too soft to resist touching. Your back is so smooth, your butt so soft, your thighs so warm and smooth. I can't stop touching you -- you are so beautiful."

Jess then rolled onto her back. I gently traced from her lips, which I bent down to kiss. Just a soft, little kiss. I figured this was driving her crazy as she was getting warmed up.

I rolled on top of her and kissed and licked first one then the other ear. Jess made this purring type sound and then I planted a more needy kiss on her lips before pulling away and licking and kissing her neck.

Jess tilted her head up giving me much better access. I then trailed my wet tongue down between those beautiful breasts. I leaned up so I was sort of sitting on her, but was really on my legs.

I asked "Do you like me to touch here?" as I reached down and worked on each breast and she started moaning again. I leaned over and told her "I will stop if you can't keep more quiet".

"Nooo, Don't stop." she said. I'll be quiet.

I started massaging the base of the breast working my way up. Jess covered her mouth with her hand to muffle her moans and just when she seemed to be about to come, I stopped and went lower and started licking and kissing down her chest to her belly button.

I swirled my tongue into and around it and she moved her hips around. I was driving her crazy.

I then moved down further to the top of her pubes which were a silky blonde and pretty thin. I blew some air on her clit and then moved away. I started kissing her thighs. Oh what beautiful and soft thighs they were.

I then took both legs and swung them up and together and towards her head and said "Hold these".

"What, what, what are you going to do?" Jess whispered.

I ignored her and blew on her pussy which got another moan out of her. Again I started licking and kissing the underside of her thighs and every so often gently brushing her pussy.

By this time I could smell her and tell that she as literally leaking with excitement. I leaned in and ran my tongue from bottom to top of her pussy which got a big moan from her.

I then used my fingers to open her up a bit and put two inside her and started stroking her. In and out they went. A nice sloshy sound the action made. Plus another lick once in a while.

Jess's moans were getting louder and longer and I figured she could not take much more. I took her clit into my mouth and sucked it while stroking it with my tongue.

So much for quiet as Jess let out a few "Oh My God, Oh My God, Oh My God!" and started thrashing around letting go of her legs while she hopped around of the sleeping bag. I watched what little I could see in the dark as a few after quakes hit her and she twitched.

I then laid down beside her and gave her a few gentle kisses.

Finally after a few minutes, Jess rolled over and said "What did you do to me?" I'm literally jelly. I can't move. I need to sleep. That was incredible."

Jess then said "I feel how hard you are, but I can't do anything about it right now. I am so sorry. I need to close my eyes."

And she did. I covered us back up and took her into my arms and fell back to sleep.

When I woke up, it was still raining and Jess was looking at me.

Jess said "What did you do to me last night?"

To which I replied "You mean you don't know?" I then smiled at her and she smiled back and leaned in and kissed me long and deep. Jess said "You know you are amazing! For the 2nd night in a row you have rescued me from the cold, warmed me up and then heated me up until I came so hard I fell asleep. I don't understand? The boys I date and fuck are only concerned with themselves. Once they come, they stop after 10 minutes."

I answered "First off, I am not a boy. I want my partner to feel my love, in every way I can to make them feel how special I know they are. You deserve the best."

Jess reached down and took hold of my member and asked "How do you stay so hard all the time? Do I do that to you?"

I replied with a simple "Yes. Being near you, looking at you, holding you so close to me makes me so hard. It's all you."

Jess looked at me with an evil sort of grin and started sliding down in the sleeping bag. I unzipped it for her and soon she was holding me in both of her hands.

"Jess, you do not have to do this."

She looked at me and licked her lips and dared me to stop her. She then placed her mouth over the head and swiped her tongue across the top. I pushed upwards and she started bobbing her head up and down and then off. She licked me up and around and then took me into her mouth again and started making love to my dick. Her mouth was so wet and slippery and warm. It was heaven.

A wet, warm and slippery love. She took her lips off and stroked me with her hand all the while keeping her eyes locked on mine. Jess licked the sensitive part just under the head and then put me back in her mouth. I think I started moaning and she bobbed up and down faster and faster and then I came.

Time seemed to stop as I exploded in her mouth and I laid back sweating. She licked me clean, but I was still hard and she noticed that.

Jess worked her way up and then impaled herself on my hard dick. This brought me even more back to life. She hopped up and down and then when I said "I am going to come again" she said "come inside of me, I'm on the pill". She moaned first and then I did and she collapsed on top of me. We were both very sweaty.

She pulled the covers up and leaned down to give me a kiss. I kissed her back which surprised her as I was still on her lips and tongue.

Jess asked, "Why did I return the kiss?"

I replied "I kissed you after licking you last night and you were fine with that, so I figured I should be fine with you kissing me back."

Jess said "Lou you are an amazing person."

I replied with "I know you are dating Jeffrey, but should you guys not be together all summer, I'd like to take you places, do things with you and to you. I want to make you feel incredible and be with you, if you'll have me, that is."

nutmegman
nutmegman
175 Followers