Hey Mister Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept my own counsel and simply held her while she clutched at me and cried.

She took a while to stop, and when she finally did, she was silent for a bit more before she spoke again.

"Thank you,"she kissed my neck.

"You know, that's twice you've thanked me, and I still don't know what for," I responded, holding her close. I didn't try to look into her eyes again because I thought I should let her decide whether or not she wanted to tell me anything.

"Thank you for... being so nice to me," she spoke from my shoulder. "You're the nicest to me."

I wanted to say I found that kind of sad, but kept quiet, caressing her back and shoulder instead.

"Thank you... for saving me," she began, then stopped as if she wasn't sure if she should continue.

After a long while, I murmured gently into her hair: "How... did I do that?"

"Because... you know, when I asked you for help the other day? I was planning something. Something I thought I had to do."

"You had to do?" I urged her softly. "What did you have to do?"

She kept quiet for another long while, then replied in an almost inaudible whisper: "I was going to kill myself."

I suppose the revelation should have provoked an immediate reaction, but perhaps the tone of our conversation had mellowed me to the extent that I didn't react at all. I hugged her tighter, pressing her body up hard against mine, and didn't say anything. I waited for her to be ready to explain herself.

She didn't speak further, so I spoke up: "Well, I'm glad you didn't."

"Why not?"

"Because... well, it would have been such a waste."

She was quiet again, then she propped herself up on me and looked into my eyes. "What do you mean?" she inquired. Her eyes were still red and her face streaked with tears, but her eyes were intensely focused.

"I mean, you're such a sweet and pretty young thing. It would be such a waste if you had."

"You don't know," she began, then clammed up once more.

"Tell me what I don't know, then," I stroked her hair, pushing a few strands away from her face. "I really want to know."

"I... don't know," she said, her eyes reflecting her confusion. "If I should..."

I smiled gently at her, stroking the line of her jaw. "It's alright if you don't want to tell me, you know. You don't have to."

She dropped her head to my chest for a bit, then seemed to make up her mind. She didn't raise her head again, and spoke to me from the hollow of my neck.

"I was... having a hard time in school," she began, her voice a little shaky. "There's this group. You know, the popular girls?"

I nodded. This sounded like a familiar story. The outsider trying to be part of the popular girls. Popular mean girls.

"Well, they... ummm... you know, I never did have any intention of being one of them. I'm not exactly pretty, you know."

I touched her lips with my finger. "Hey, I don't agree with that," I said and she smiled gratefully at me.

"You're the only one who thinks that. Anyway, they... one of them's real pretty. And she's popular with the boys. She... well, she took a photo one day. In the changing room. I was changing and she... anyway, she sort of showed it to one of the guys."

Uh oh. I think I knew where this was heading.

"And he... you know, he waited for me after school. He said he had, you know, the photo. And he was going to show it to all the guys if I... If I didn't go with him."

I didn't say anything, although I began to feel a little angry. What an asshole.

"I... what could I do, right? I went with him. To one of the sheds in the field. You know, on campus. He... he made me... take off my clothes for him..."

"He sounds like a real creep," I opined, then regretted the utterance. I didn't want to interrupt her account.

"He... well, he's one of the cute guys in school, you know," she continued as if she hadn't heard me. "Lots of girls like him."

She sounded embarrassed and I thought she might have been one of those girls who fancied the little twerp.

"Anyway, the shed, you know... it's not locked or anything and... and the girl... the one who took the picture... she came in and... and started, you know, screaming."

"I was kind of, you know, naked and she... she was yelling so loud I thought everyone would hear. He was her boyfriend, you see... and she knew... I mean, the shed was his favorite place and all that, so she..."

She stopped for a few moments, and i wondered if I should respond. Good thing I didn't, because she didn't need further prompting to continue her story.

"Anyway, she sort of like accused me of seducing him. And he... you know, he said to her... 'I couldn't ever like an ugly duckling.' He was talking about me, of course. And he... he said some nasty things. About my boobs. My body. About how I wouldn't be interesting to anyone but a blind man."

I hugged her tightly again, and let her continue.

"So... anyway, they... she made me... pose for... you know. More pictures. And she said... she said she would show them to everyone if I didn't... you know, didn't do stuff for her. Like her homework. And give her money. And he... he was laughing all the time. At me. And telling me how he would sell me to the janitor if I... if I didn't do what she said."

I shook my head. How vicious the young people were today!

"That's why I... thought I should, you know, kill myself. I mean... I couldn't go to anyone, right? Who would... how could I face anyone after... you know? I was getting ready when I thought... I haven't, you know, done it. Ever. And I thought I should... you know, at least find out what it's like before I... before I..."

I kept stroking her hair, holding her face close to my neck.

"Anyway, that's how you... why I asked you. To help me. I had everything ready and then I thought I should... do it with someone first. When I saw you come home, I thought I should ask for your help and then... and..."

"You weren't afraid I might rape you if I saw you naked?" I asked her gently.

"It didn't matter if you did. Anyway, you didn't! You were... I thought you weren't even interested."

"Oh yes, I was. Remember?"

"OK, yeah, you were."

I kissed the top of her head. "I'm glad it was me and not some other guy you asked for help, though."

"Me too," she responded, lifting her head to smile at me. "It... you were very nice. You are very nice. I thought... you know, afterwards, I could do it... kill myself, but I... you know, when we were... doing..."

"Fucking," I corrected her again.

"When we were fucking," she smiled at me. "There was this point... I mean, I thought I was dying while we were f... and then there was... it was spectacular, you know? Like fireworks in my body, going off in different places at the same time. Especially... down there... I couldn't believe there could be such a feeling."

"And when I felt your stuff come out... your thing was jerking and... and it was like, spitting hot liquid on me. On my tummy. It felt weird, you know. Weird but good. And I... I'm bad aren't I? I'm a slut just like she said."

"No, no," I assured her. "You didn't know what it was like. And there's nothing bad about liking sex. It doesn't make you a bad girl."

"Anyway, we took so long there was no time before my parents came back, you know? So I couldn't do it. Kill myself, I mean."

She paused and nuzzled at my neck some more, before continuing: "The other thing was... I kind of like, you know, after we did... fucked, I mean, I couldn't stop thinking about it. About how it felt. And so, I didn't. I couldn't because... I wanted it again. I wanted to feel the fireworks inside me. So I had to wait. You know, until my parents went out of town. So I can ask you to come over. So we can... you know. Does that make me a slut?"

Her last question came out in a rush, as if she was unsure of my likely response. She raised her head slightly to look at me.

I smiled at her. "I know. And no, it doesn't make you a bad girl or a slut. It makes you normal. Normal women have desires, just like you."

She smiled at me. "You're so sweet."

"I'm not just saying that, you know."

"I know." She lay back down on me, seeming to be content to listen to my breathing.

After a few moments passed, I spoke up once more.

"Are you doing that bitch's homework for her?"

She nodded against my chest.

"And giving her money?"

Another nod.

"You know, you really ought to do something about that bitch and her asshole boyfriend."

She lifted her head and looked at me. "What? What should I..?"

"You should go talk to her. Tell her that what she did is against the law. And that if she persists, you'll report her to the police."

"What? No, I couldn't."

"You should. Or there'll be no end to this. Tell her that she and her loser boyfriend will get arrested and charged for distributing pornographic materials, for criminal intimidation, and a whole lot of other stuff. Tell her you've spoken to a friend who's a lawyer, and he's advised you to file criminal charges. So if she doesn't want to end up in jail and blow her own future out of the water, she'd better get rid of all the photos she's taken of you. Ditto her boyfriend."

"Wait. Are you a lawyer?"

"No," I laughed at the suggestion. "But I've had enough dealings with lawyers to know how to strong arm someone."

"Will it work?"

"Yeah. She's probably clueless about the law anyway. Here's the clincher: Tell her that if any photo of yourself is ever found, you'll file the charges and sue her ass so fast she won't even know what hit her. Tell her to tell her stupid loser boyfriend that if they ever harass you again, or if anyone else ever tries to harass you because of those photos, they'll pay for it with jail time. Their respective futures will end right there and then."

"Ummm... really? You think they'll believe that?"

"Yeah. Hearing your story makes me so angry I feel like going over and doing the same thing to those two idiots. But the best way to get your life back is to make sure they'll never use those photos again."

She giggled. "You're cute when you're angry."

"I'm even cuter when I'm horny."

"Oooo. Naughty," she laughed, smacking my chest with one hand while the other descended to the bulge in my shorts. "Ummm... can I... look at it?"

I nodded, grinning at her, and she quickly sneaked her hand into the leg of my shorts and removed my cock from its cloth prison.

"Oooo... it's so... I don't remember it being so big," she cooed as she turned her attention to my erection. "I... how did it fit..? Oh my god."

I laughed. "I'm sorry if it scares you," I said, but she didn't respond to my words. Instead, she ran her fingers down the stem and dug out my balls, then giggled.

"These are big too," she declared. "God, I can't... oooo... remembering it is making me all... squishy inside."

"Really?" I replied. "I should check that out."

"Later," she said, her other hand joining the first one in exploring my prick. "Oooo... it... it's leaking."

"That's 'cause of you," I told her.

"Oh? I... ummm..." she seemed distracted by the sensation of my lubricant on her fingers and I watched as she sniffed, then licked at her fingers.

"Mmmm..." her nose wrinkled as she tasted the clear liquid.

"You don't like it?" I grinned at her.

She responded by darting her face down to my groin, attaching her mouth to the tip of my cock and jabbing her tongue at the little slit at the top. Then she raised her face to look at me.

"Hey, you don't have to if you don't like it," I said as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "That's optional."

She stuck her tongue out to rub it against her lips a few times, then said: "I thought... you know, fair's fair. I mean, you licked me... down there, so I should... do the same."

I smiled at her. "The difference is I enjoying drinking your juices. I like the smell and taste of you."

She grinned back. "I guess... it's not that bad. It just... tastes weird. It feels and tastes like nothing I know. But... there's your smell. That's nice."

"Ouch," I said. "I really better go get showered so I'm not so stinky."

"Hey, no. I don't mean that," she said, her eyes wide with worry. "I mean, you're not. I don't mind at all."

"But I do," I replied. "I'm not used to smelling like this. Give me an hour or so. I'll be back."

"Wait. You're leaving?"

"Yeah. But only to take a shower and do some stuff. I'll be right back."

"Why can't you shower here?"

"Because... all my stuff is in my apartment. Besides, you don't want me smelling like you, do you?"

"I don't want you to go," she pouted. "Please stay. Please."

"Hey, listen," I said firmly to her. "I WILL be back. You can count on it. Just give me one hour. OK?"

"I... what if..?"

"No what ifs about it," I told her. "You have to trust me. I like the idea of staying over with you. And... as you can see... I'm not quite done yet," I gestured at my groin and she giggled, then looked anxiously at me.

"One hour?" she enquired plaintively.

"One hour," I confirmed.

Of course, I took less than that time to get showered, but I also took the time to make a phone call. I found myself pressing on the doorbell at her apartment just 45 minutes later.

She opened the door as if she were right beside it, and when I walked in, I realized that she hadn't gotten dressed or cleaned up at all. She was waiting for me in the apartment as naked as she had been when I left her. Her inner thighs were still streaked with her lubricant. The faint smell of her fluids still hung in the air, especially around the sofa.

"Wow. Nice outfit," I leered at her.

"Wore it specially for you," she replied, flinging her arms around my neck as soon as the door was closed behind me. She kissed me hard on the lips and I could feel the goosebumps on her skin.

"You shouldn't have... you'll catch a cold," I said, holding her close to keep her warm. "Here, put this on."

I shrugged off my t-shirt and slipped it over her head just as the doorbell rang.

"Why? Don't you like... who's that?" she sounded very nervous, so I put my finger on her lips to shush her and explained that I'd ordered some pizza for dinner.

I opened the door, collected the food and paid the delivery girl, and shut the door once more.

When I turned around, I saw her sitting on the sofa, her face a mix of emotions.

"I thought... I didn't think... you'd come back," she stood up as I approached. "I..."

"What, and miss this?" I said as I put the food down and reached round to cup her buttocks under the shirt. "Not a chance!"

She giggled then, the relief evident in her face. "Thank you," she said, kissing me again. "You're the best thing that's happened to me."

"Let's eat," I responded. "You must be hungry."

"Oh yes. I get hungry after... after..."

"Coming. You have to start using the proper terms, girl."

"OK. After coming. Let's eat."

As we ate, she told me about her life as a junior at the local university, her interests and even a little bit about her family. Her dad was out of town a lot, her mom busy with work and volunteering at the local shelter. As our dinner wound down, I thought to ask her for her name.

"Oh. I'm S..." she began, then paused. "You know... maybe it's better we don't know each other's names."

"Huh? But why?" I was a little perplexed.

"Because... you know... we didn't... start off with introductions anyway. And... it's fine now, isn't it? I can still call you mister..."

"But, I'd really like to know..."

"It's better this way, I think," she interjected. "We don't know each other's names, so... there's no complications. You know, in case..."

"What complications do you..?" I was surprised by her insistence. This wasn't quite like the nervous girl who was so insecure she didn't even think I would come back.

"Doesn't matter," she responded. "I... I can always call you mister."

"Ummm," I was doubtful. "I don't know..."

"Please?" she pleaded, showing me her puppy dog eyes.

"OK, OK," I thought I shouldn't belabor the point. If she wasn't comfortable telling me her name, I suppose I shouldn't press her.

"You wanna watch some TV?" she changed the subject as she started clearing up the dining table.

I got up and helped her throw out the pizza boxes while she washed the cutlery and glasses. When we were done, we adjourned to the same sofa I had licked her out on, where we watched TV for a bit.

We started kissing when she turned to me after watching a lovemaking scene and whispered: "Hey, mister..."

It didn't take us too long to make our way to her bed, where something fell onto the floor when I pushed the covers aside. The long plastic object felt a little slimy.

"Hey..." I began. I recognized it immediately.

She blushed furiously, then bent down to pick up the dildo and place it on the bedside table. It was one of those small, bean-shaped toys with a thin flexible stem linked to a wedge-shaped base.

"I... ummm... I kinda missed it... you know, and thought I could... mmmm... I bought that to, you know..."

"Play with?" I grinned at her.

"Uh. Yeah," she looked at me squarely in the eye, in spite of her embarrassment. "Do you think I'm..?"

"Nah, I don't think you're bad," I smiled, anticipating her question. "In fact, I think you're sexy and cute and everything else but."

"You... you're such a slick tongued..." she began.

"You want me to make it slick again?"

"No! Not now. Now, I want..." her eyes were clouded with lust. "Mmmm... your..."

"Cock? Sure!" I grinned as I pushed her down onto her bed and pushed down my shorts. Her legs flew apart immediately, opening her body up for penetration.

"Oooo... It... It's still biggggg!" she squealed as I slipped into her without hesitation. "Aaaauuuwww godddd! Fuckkkk!"

Her nether regions were still wet and slippery, her insides easily accommodating my throbbing erection in spite of her exclamations. It felt like I was sinking into thick, heated butter, soft and silky yet narrow enough that I could feel her sheath around my cock. She was ready for it alright - in spite of her exclamations about my size, her vagina offered no resistance, but kept a tight ring that passed down my stem as I probed deeper into her. Her legs reached round and wrapped themselves around my waist as I sank in right to the hilt, as if she wanted to pull me right into her.

For a few moments, I remained still to let her get used to the sensation of my cock fully impaling her. Then, I pulled it out as far as she would let me - which wasn't very far, to be honest - before pushing it back into her again. Her insides squelched loudly as I moved within her, the wet noises clearly audible above her moaning.

"Ohhh fuck... oh fuckkk!" she moaned as I kept a steady rhythm within, and she responded by pushing her hips upwards with my inwards thrusts, trying her best to swallow my cock as deeply into her as she could. "Ohh goddd! That...s so... oooooh... I'm tingling... all over... oooo..."

I don't know how many mini-peaks she had had before she suddenly stopped moving her hips and looked me right in my eyes while I continued pumping into her.

"I want... you to... come... your stuff... inside... me!" she demanded as I smiled down at her.

"Hey... aren't you... worried?" I responded, not letting up on my rhythm. "About getting... pregnant..?"

"I'm... not! Silly!" she grunted as she gripped at the sheets on the bed. Clearly, she was having some trouble holding her body back from the responses it wanted to give. "I'm... safe. I want... you to... your stuff... I want... to... feel it... inside! Meeeeee!"

I felt her vagina wrench as she hit her first big climax. It felt as if a fist had suddenly gripped at my cock, and it took all my willpower to stop myself from responding in kind. I tried hard to keep myself from speeding up, and I think she might have noticed this. I don't know how - she was screaming blue murder at the time - but she must have known somehow that I was holding back, because her hands had moved from my chest to my butt. At the time, I'd thought she was getting so much into it that she was trying to pull me deeper into her, but I found out moments later that she'd had other ideas.