Hey Mister Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just one other idea, actually. As I sped up and felt the tingling rise from my balls, I prepared to pull myself out of her, only to feel something cool and hard press up against my asshole. It was inside me before I could even wonder about it, and the vibrations I felt against my rectal walls made me lose control. I felt an irresistible surge rise up from my balls, rushing through my cock and bursting out in long, hot gushes while I was was still embedded deep inside her.

Her reaction was almost immediate. "Oh my god. It... You're... oooooh!" she squealed as her vagina gripped at my cock once more, far more strongly than it had before. "I... I'm... cominggggg!"

I couldn't move at all, so strongly was my prick being held within her spasming sheath. It felt like my erection was encased in a pulsing, wet stone wall. All I could do... all that I was, was a throbbing, spurting tool whose only purpose was to spew the entire contents of my testicles into her shuddering body. My movements were limited to following the movements of her hips, which were bucking and rolling, her back arching so high off the bed while her pubic bone ground roughly against mine.

I'm not sure, but I think I sort of blacked out a bit. At least, I don't seem to have a memory of when or how I stopped ejaculating into her vagina, nor when it was her insides turned back into melted butter. I found myself lying on top of her, my cockhead still embedded between her nether lips, and feeling her breasts moving gently against my chest. She was breathing softly, like she was sleeping, and for a few moments, I thought she had fainted, but then she stirred and pushed gently at my upper arms.

I slumped to the bed beside her, still breathing hard from my exertions. Her privates squelched noisily as my flaccid cock slipped out of her, spilling copious amounts of our combined fluids onto the bed.

"Oh god," she gasped when she finally spoke. "I... that was... incredible! I didn't know... that was way better than... than the last..."

I nodded dumbly, unable to reply. She was right. It was incredible. And my pubis was sore. Man, she really rode me hard.

"Are you OK?" she grinned at me. "You look absolutely wasted."

"Yeah," I responded after licking my lips to lubricate my dry mouth. "I am. You absolutely wasted me."

She grinned up at me. "Did you like that? What I did?"

"Where did you get that idea? Naughty girl!"I smiled so she knew I wasn't serious about scolding her.

"I read a lot," she said proudly. "There's this thing inside you called a prostate..."

"Yeah, I know," I said. "It's a man's 'magic button'. But hey, you could've told me you were going to..."

"And spoil the surprise?" she smirked mischievously. "I wanted you, you know, to come. Inside. I wanted to know what it feels like to have your stuff come out inside me. And it felt... oh, it was heavenly. I felt you grow bigger and then... it was like so much. And hot too."

"Still, a warning would've..."

"Aww... you're not upset with me, are you?" she began to look upset.

"No, no... it's just... well, that's not something a lot of guys are into, you know? Having something shoved in their butt?"

"I'm sorry," she pouted a little. "I'll ask you properly the next time."

"Next time, it'll be your turn," I growled at her, trying and failing to be fierce. I started laughing instead. "Only... I won't be needing your little toy to do that to your butt."

"Oooh. Promises, promises," she grinned. "Make sure you keep them."

"You bet," I responded. "That's one I intend to keep."

"So... do you think am I bad?" her smile widened even more, so I knew she wasn't asking me to assure her.

"Way bad," I said. "I've never been so wasted before."

"Flatterer!" she giggled, throwing her leg over my hip and moving herself so she lay half on top of me. I felt some liquid spill onto my upper thigh. "I'm glad you liked it though."

"Liked it? That's an understatement if I ever heard one."

She giggled some more, and snuggled her face into the nape of my neck. That's about all I remember about what happened during the night. The next thing I know, I felt a hand on my cock, gently pulling at my morning erection. My little buddy was none the worse for wear, and most certainly raring to go.

I can't say I was immediately aware of what was happening because I was still half-asleep, but I was certainly enjoying the attention being lavished on my cock. Then I felt my erection being engulfed in a hot, wet and tight sheath and cracked open an eye to see her on top of me, slowly sliding herself down on my prick. The early morning sun was shining behind her, giving her a slightly ethereal look, and for a few moments, I thought I was still dreaming.

Her eyes had been shut while she impaled herself on my cock. When her pubis pressed against mine, she opened them and realized that I was awake. She gave a slow, slightly embarrassed smile.

"Oh. I didn't know you were... did I wake you?" she queried while she rotated her hips gently, moving my cock slowly within her body. When she lifted her hips a little I could see her labia pouting slightly, the lower edges pulled out by my cock stem. "Sorry. I, uh, couldn't help myself..."

"It's alright," I smiled at her. "It's a really nice way to wake up."

"Oh, but this is just starting," she said as she increased her tempo and pressure on my pubis. She was taking her time, letting her body dictate the rhythm and I had no reasons to object. It felt like my cock was being used as a stirrer, agitating her soft liquid depths as she tried different ways of moving. It took her a while to settle on a rhythm and movement that she preferred, but that didn't stop her from vocalizing her increasing arousal. It was a damned erotic audio and visual treat for me, I tell you.

As she began to move rapidly towards her climax, she suddenly slowed and looked intently at me. "I want you to come. Inside me. Don't hold back."

"Yes, ma'am!" I said. Given our relative positions, it was practically impossible for me to pull out of her without her consent anyway, and I didn't think I would be able to hold back if she continued to ride me like she was doing.

"It's... about time," she continued as she picked up speed again. "My period. Should be. Due next. Week!"

I suppose she was trying to assure me that I wouldn't be putting a bun in her oven if I came into her. I smiled and put my hands on her hips but didn't try to dictate her movements. I let her take charge, and ran my hands up her sides to her shoulders and back down again. I didn't reach for her tits immediately, but took my time to explore as much of her body as our relative positions would allow. She seemed to appreciate this and tossed her head about, groaning even more loudly. She pulled my hands to her breasts as she neared her climax, pressing my palms up against her stiff nipples.

I started pulling at them gently when I felt her tempo increase, her squishing sex humping up and down on mine frantically as her climax neared. I flicked at her hardened nipples, worrying them into tiny knots on her heaving breasts as she began to squeak her excitement. I didn't try to drive upwards and simply lay there, willing to be her sex toy as she satisfied herself.

She shuddered violently as she suddenly came, her eyes screwed shut as she announced her orgasm with a gasping squeal. Then she collapsed onto me, her face buried into my neck once more as the climax lessened. I felt her vagina tighten like a vise, then shiver continuously as her peak passed.

"Oh god. You're still... you didn't come!" she exclaimed from my neck as she finally recovered her breath. "You! Why didn't you..?"

"I'm used be being in the driver's seat, my dear," I explained as I breathed in the fragrance of her hair. It was a heady bouquet of her shampoo along with a slight tinge of her body fragrance. I flexed my cock within her, making her gasp.

"You're... oooh. It's... that's nice. Ooooh," she cooed as her nether regions were stirred by the movements of my erection. "You'll kill me, you know."

"Oh? How?"

"Every... time I... come, it feels like... I'm dying. It's worse... no, better, when... when I'm coming harder..."

"Is that a complaint?"

"No! Of course not!" she sounded indignant. "I, ummm, couldn't forget, you know. I wanted to... to fuck, again. So I could... feel like that again..."

"Well, if you ever have any thoughts of wanting to die, you should come look for me," I said gently. I didn't mean anything salacious by that, to be honest... I really wanted to make sure she didn't continue to harbor any thoughts of suicide.

"Oh... only when I wanna kill myself?" she picked her head up and looked at me, mischief in her eyes. "Not any other time?"

"Oh? What other times would you be looking for me for, then?" I decided to pick up the banter.

"Oooh. You're so... naughty!" she giggled. "You KNOW when I'll be looking for you. When I want this!"

With that, she moved her hips slightly, her pussy suddenly gripping at the stem of my cock to make her intentions clear.

"OK, OK, I'll come around to help you, ummm, satisfy any sudden urges you have," I grinned at her.

She had begun moving her hips slowly again, although her position, with her body pressed up against mine, made the movements slight.

"You'd better," she said firmly as she lowered her head down to my chest again. "Else I'll... I'll... god, I don't know what I'll do..."

"Hey, believe me, I like this as much as you do," I assured her, stroking her hair with my left hand. "More, actually."

"Well, you'd better show it, then," she murmured, her movements becoming stronger. Her pussy was squelching a little more loudly. "I want to feel you come... inside me!"

"As you wish, my lady."

"But you'll have to do all the work now," she sighed. "I'm too... wasted now."

"OK, let's get you back on the bed, then."

She moaned in disappointment as I withdrew from her pussy to move her so she was lying on her back on the bed. She lay with her legs splayed, her vulva gaping as I hovered above her, teasing her to increase her anticipation. My cock, already shiny with her fluids, dipped lightly into the soft folds, threatening but remaining outside of her vagina.

"Fuck. Me!" she growled as she thrust her hips upwards, capturing my erection with her greedy cunt. It swallowed me with ease, the soft walls sliding apart to admit my cock. "Stop teasing me. I'm... I can't take any... more!"

I grinned down at her as I began to plow her depths, setting up an easy rhythm that was quite different from the frantic one the night before. Truth was, I wasn't sure I had any more "stuff" to shoot into her, so I thought I should take it easy, and the net effect was that she had had a number of climaxes before I finally felt the familiar tingling beginning the the base of my cock.

"I... uh... I'm... coming!" I announced as I sped up a little.

"Oh. Oh. G... good! Come! In... meeee!" she squealed as she felt me begin spurting inside her. "Fuckkkk!!"

I don't think I managed to bring up as much spunk as I'd had the night before, but apparently, the sensation of my semen rushing into her vagina was enough to spark yet another massive orgasm for her. I didn't black out this time, but I did close my eyes and let the sensation of my semen bursting into her quivering sheath take over me.

When we were done, I collapsed onto the bed next to her. She had really worn me out, but I wasn't one to just roll over and go to sleep. I reached around her to hug her and stroke her hair, and she responded by pushing her face into my neck - it seemed to be her favorite spot now.

After we'd stopped gasping for breath, I wondered what we should do for breakfast.

"Oh shit!" she exclaimed, sitting upright. "I forgot!"

Fuck. Were her parents due back early? Did I have to rush out again? I reached for my shorts, only to be stopped by her hands.

"Where do you think you're going?" she demanded.

"I... uh, thought your parents..."

"No, silly," she grinned. "I forgot about breakfast. Stay right here!"

With that, she got up and ran out of the room, giving me a good view of her luscious buttocks flexing... as well as the trails of wet and dry fluid coating the insides of her thighs.

"Awww no!" I heard her wail in the kitchen, and sat up, preparing to go see what had happened. She reappeared before I could get out of bed however, a frying pan in her hands. It looked like she had been cooking bacon, but the strips were pretty much overdone. She was still naked, of course, and the way she looked, holding that pan in front of her, was really quite endearing. The expression on her face was of disappointment, though, so I decided to assure her that I wasn't upset about it at all.

"But... I wanted you to have a nice breakfast!" she wailed, looking stricken.

"I will," I said firmly to her. "Let's work on it together."

She brightened up at my suggestion, then squealed as I lightly pinched her bottom when I reached her at the door to the room.

We had a pretty decent breakfast that morning, and spent a bit of time cleaning up before I headed out. We made sure we left enough time so we could snuggle a bit more and we didn't have to rush to beat her parents coming home.