Hey, Who Says I Lost!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spotting a hot pink silk robe, I picked it up, briefly considering its pretty tropical print, before slipping in to it. Caught up in dizzying thoughts of teasing the boys by leaving its ties hanging loose, I almost forgot about panties. Hey, honestly, I did! Now, I would have been seriously annoyed to have found myself playing such a tease by fucking accident! Oh well, at least, my pretty pink pussy would have matched my outfit. Laughing as I dove for my suitcase, I rummaged, finally pulling out a tiny black micro thong. I love the feel of silk against my skin; and oh wow, and do I ever like what it does for my sexy curves! A spin in front of the mirror showed clingy black silk covered, well most of my ass. OK, and so what if it nearly left it bare! Whatever, another look in the mirror, and I figured, go for it girl. So, forget loosely tied; besides, wasn't untied a much better way to show off my pretty tanned titties? Now, I guarantee, I'm no "prick tease; but that sure doesn't mean I don't absolutely love to flirt, tease, and torment the boys, yeah, and the girls too! Anyway I was ready; so, I headed for the patio and my rendezvous with Edgar.

Just thinking about flirting with Edgar, and right in front of Murphy no less, put a saucy gleam in my eye, and added a hip swinging swagger to my walk. Un-huh, and it sure wasn't the air conditioning that had my nipples standing at rigid attention! And why not; in a cute sort of way , Edgar was really pretty sexy. Besides, last night he'd made me laugh; and I say, that's always a turn-on quality in a man. Edgar's Latino, OK, and maybe he's a little bit short, and oh my God, he had one of those silly pencil thin moustaches! Still, last night he'd been sweet, plus, hadn't he even flirted right back? So yeah, it was a total bummer! By the time I made my grand entrance, doing my most seductive strut on to the patio, Edgar had come and gone.

Catching my flash of disappointment, Murphy tried to console me. His smile was sweetly apologetic, as he promised "So sorry baby; but hey, he'll be back to clear away breakfast. And ...he'll be bringing us a bucket of cold coronas too!" OK, but I could have done without his smartass "Let me guess, you were planning on playing the teasing flirt? OK, but were you actually going to seduce the poor guy, or just work on driving him nuts?"

Dropping in to a chair, I stuck my tongue out at him. "What tease," I asked, managing to make my "Gosh, I'm wearing panties aren't I" sound pouty.

"Oh sure," he teased, "That's if you call that postage stamp sized thing that almost covers your pussy, panties! Anyway, I figure he's definitely going to be staring at those perky tits you've got on display!" How sweet, he'd noticed! But hey, I figured the darling was probably almost as disappointed as I was. The thing about Murphy is, not only does he love watching me work my charms on other men, or women for that matter; but he's even willing, and ready to share me too. I love that about him; after all, it's led to such fun little encounters!

Murphy never tires of scoping out my body! And just then, I was watching his eyes begin to positively smolder as his gaze slithered slowly up my legs. Those eyes looked hungry as they slid over my thighs, lingered there, and pushed them even wider apart. Wow! What those eyes promise sent tingling jolts of anticipation racing through me! His eyes locked on mine, and yeah, I knew what his little half smile meant. Playing coy, I pretended not to see the desire burning in his eyes. Too bad I wasn't quite as good at ignoring the hard-on, so obviously lurking under his thigh length terrycloth robe. Grinning, he watched me toy with the straw from my Bloody Mary. And me, well I was staring directly at the bulge, where his raging hard-on wasn't doing such a swell job of hiding out. Gosh, and I just couldn't seem to stop sliding that nasty straw between my lips; well , when I wasn't using it to flick my ever so nicely aroused nipples anyway! Murphy reached for his robes ties; and that did it, my lip licking grin betrayed my look of coy innocence. He let it fall open, freeing that glorious eight thick inches of seriously hard looking cock. Ok, I know, it's not like I hadn't seen it before! So what, it's pretty; yeah, and I was staring! O sure, and I just knew his nasty little chuckle meant more then that he'd just noticed me gawking!

Oh no; no way was he going to get this girl down on her knees, not that easy he wasn't! Nope, first he was going to submit to a dose of some serious teasing. "Gosh honey, aren't we expecting Edgar to pop back in," I asked? Working hard to contain a giggling fit, I somehow got out "I'd love too; but, you know how I get! Gosh, I'd never be able to stop myself. Wow, and who knows just what I might end up doing!" Yeah right he didn't bite, talk about a wasted effort! The bastard just sat there grinning, and annoyingly arching one eyebrow. So damn, my "Oh well, I suppose I'm expected to entertain company too...right," didn't quite manage to sound pouty! Well, not with me snickering it sure didn't! Silently, Murphy nodded, and pointed to the deck between his feet.

Sure we'd finished breakfast, but I was thinking, how about a bit of dessert! So, before dropping obediently to my knees I collected one of the little pots of strawberry jam, and another one of soft butter. Oh boy, and I just love how really big a man's cock looks when you're down on your knees. What fun, I used my fingers to butter myself eight inches of jumping and jerking cock. OK, and with a little jam added, my little treat was ready to be devoured. Hey now, I figured that wasn't such a bad way to dress up a big hard cock! Yeah, and it sure was yummy! Oh God, but by the time I'd licked that cock clean, the damn gooey stuff was smeared all over my face. Murphy seemed to think it was pretty funny, so I gave his shiny wet cock a playful swat. Well, apparently he thought that was pretty humorous too! Anyway, the silly guy was still chuckling when he pulled this giggling bitch to her feet. What could a horny girl do; after all, there I was, staring down at a magnificently erect cock? I know, stupid question, right? Of course, first, I practically jumped out of the tiny silk thong I'd wasted my time putting on in the first place. Well, it wasn't a total waste; I did bounce it off the grinning fool's head! And then, pow, I straddled his chair, and sat my hot little pussy down on that big hunk of hard jutting cock. And while I bounced my slippery pussy up and down on that thick tool, Murphy kissed and licked the remains of my breakfast's dessert off my face. Didn't I tell you, he's a real sweetheart! Yippee, and that's when the doorbell rang.

Oh boy, did I ever get a kick out of Murphy's mournful sounding "Hey, no fair," when I knocked his hands off my tits, and hopped off his deliciously hard cock! Too bad I didn't manage to dodge the stinging swat he caught me with. Laughing as I danced away from his half hearted grab, I pointed at his recently vacated erection, and gleefully snickered "Better put it away darling, mustn't spook poor Edgar!" of course, I never even considered tying my robe as I headed for the door.

It was perfect; shocked dumb or not, Edgar just absolutely ate up the sight of my bare tits! And, just in case he didn't quite have an eyeful; guess whose hands ended up on her hips? Right, and didn't that just leave my tiny little robe gaping, and hanging wide open? Yeah, and didn't that show off a whole lot more of me then my pretty tits? Excited, I practically gushed "Hi Edgar, gosh I'm glad to see you!" Do you suppose he was glad to see me too? Wow, I mean the poor guy's lips were moving, but nothing was coming out. Feeling delightfully naughty I stood my ground; letting his eyes devour the body, that admittedly, I was shamelessly flaunting. Finally, I just had to say something. So, smiling sweetly, I told him "Its OK for you to look Edgar! Gosh really, I like it!"

Hey, and he was at least trying to look at me, when he asked "Murphy, he doesn't mind? I don't know; but you're very beautiful!" Well, after I'd thanked him, and given him a chaste kiss on the cheek, I tried explaining about Murphy and my fantasy weekend. So of course I told him how we liked to play, and that sex was our favorite game, and that whatever he did, Murphy wasn't going to get mad or jealous. Funny, somehow he didn't look convinced! Whatever, I spun on a heel; and led him out to the patio. Beats me why, but I just had to check! Un-huh, and when I glanced back over my shoulder, Edgar's eyes might just as well have been glued to the ass I'd been deliberately, and so seductively swinging.

Back on the patio, I stopped right in front of Murphy, and went straight to my knees. I flipped his robe open, and wrapped a fist around thick hard cock. Smiling coyly up at a staring Edgar, I ask "Edgar darling, if you don't mind, I'll just get back to the blow job I was in the middle of. You can watch, I'll like that!" Silly me, I was so busy sneaking a peek at Edgar that I missed Murphy's move. And with a perfectly executed two handed grab and push, I found myself with that lovely cock of his doing a rather effective job of gagging me.

Gads, but he's lucky his snide "Hey, and it shuts her up too" didn't get him bit. Whatever, at least I was getting to relish the taste of some delicious pussy flavored cock. Wisely Murphy let go of my head, and let me get to work; after all, I had an audience! And it was a real kick keeping an eye on Edgar, while I ran my tongue up, down, and all around Murphy's wonderfully hard cock. I really liked Edgar's big smile, and their sure was plenty of smile to like. But hey, he stopped smiling when I sucked Murphy's balls in to my mouth. Oh well, I guess it's hard to smile, when your mouth's hanging open!

I couldn't believe it, the guy actually started to clear the table. Should I have been insulted? Just kidding, you bet he kept at least one eye on me! But gosh, when I began slamming my mouth up and down the long length of that lovely cock, he stopped, yeah stopped and stared! I just love doing that! I mean, theirs just something so deliciously wicked about the feel of hard cock rocketing past your lips, and blasting head first in to your throat. And, oh Hell yes, it's even more fun with an audience! I checked on that audience, and his eyes were still locked on my play. Not wanting to be tediously repetitive, or to bore the poor guy, I decided to let my hand get in on the fun. I was enjoying the feel of that thick cock's hot silkily smooth skin sliding through my fist; only, I sure was hoping Edgar noticed how much I was enjoying it too! Forget slow; pow, my fist was a furious blur, pumping away on eight thrilling inches of slippery wet cock. Proving I can multitask, I kept that fist pistoning, leaned in, and sucked the head of Murphy's cock in to my mouth. Now I really do love making a man moan and groan; honestly, the only thing better is hearing him begging to be taken! Un-huh, and that goes double for Murphy!

Well eventually, when I had Murphy growling throaty moans, just the way I liked, and his entire body had gone almost as rigid as his cock, I realized it was time to back off; or else, start swallowing. Liking the way it kept him squirming, I went right on running my fist slowly up and down his cock; and I do mean, teasingly, and maddeningly slowly! Satisfied with my handiwork, I smiled up at Edgar, and asked "Pretty neat huh! Would you like to watch me make Murphy cum?"

Edgar managed a nod, while good old Murphy predictably chimed in with a hopeful "yeah, now I'd sort of like seeing that myself!" Well, right from the get go I'd figured on teasing Murphy with a twist he wouldn't be expecting. Instead of letting him unload a gusher of hot cum down my throat; I figured, it might be fun to make him splash the stuff all over the patio. Well, that was the plan! Oops, but first I needed to swoop in and lick up the big gob of shiny white precum decorating that cock's big head. Mission accomplished, and treat collected; I captured his bouncing balls with one hand, and went right back to absolutely pounding the other one up and down that red hot hunk of iron hard cock. Oh fuck yes; this horny little bitch was about hot enough to sizzle! Seriously, I could hardly wait for Murphy's cock to jump in my fist, explode, and erupt its load of thick white cum. No doubt about it, I'm addicted! Its true; I absolutely love the feel of a man's hard cock jerking as it unloads, whether it's doing it between my tits, deep in my ass, pounding away hard in my vagina, half way down my throat, or even just held tight in a fist!

My eyes were bouncing around, trying to take it all in ; Edgar's look of wide eyed awe, Murphy's sweet grimace of pleasure, and naturally, the sight of that gorgeous ready to gush cock. And lucky me, I was watching when Murphy's balls jumped, warning me he was about to unleash what turned out to be a fountaining jet of thick white cum. Good thing I was paying attention; yeah, its not like Murphy was going to have warned a poor girl, not hardly! Seriously, I damn near got that massive first blast splashed across my face! Whooping and hollering, I went right on slamming my fist up and down that cum spewing cock. Oh God, and I was screaming "More, come on bastard, do it some more!" It was glorious! Murphy's back was arched, bringing his butt right up out of the chair, while his cock spasmed in my fist, pumping out blast after glistening blast of the white stuff. Un-huh, and just like I'd intended, every spurting shot arced another stream of cum out to splat on the patio. Hot damn, and I was still whooping, when it finally stopped spurting out its tasty torrent of white treasure. Yeah, and that's about when I started thinking, what a total waste of a man's cum!

Murphy's cock still throbbed hot and hard in my fist. I checked; and yippee, that cock's big head was glazed with a sugary looking smear of glistening cum. Oh boy, and it was still leaking a delicious looking trickle of cum too. I grinned up at Edgar, hoping to catch his eye. Still looking just a bit past stunned, he did tear his eyes off my hand and the cock it was wrapped around, when I cheerily asked "Hey Edgar, pretty neat, don't you think?" I didn't actually expect an answer, and didn't wait for one either! Hey, the big grin he turned on me was answer enough anyway. So, knowing he was watching, I treated the cum smeared head of Murphy's cock like an ice cream cone. It was yummy alright; but gosh, there sure wasn't much of it! Figuring it was enough for what I had in mind though, I hopped to my feet. Wearing Murphy's cum like it was lipstick, and with the taste of it still filling my mouth, well yeah, I planned on kissing both of them. Purposely, Murphy got the first deep, lingering, cum flavored tongue in the mouth kiss. Oops, but then I had second thoughts about poor Edgar; gosh, I sure didn't want to scare him away!! So, instead of a flavorful, erotically charged kiss, darling Edgar only got a hot and nasty hug from this nearly naked girl. Well that and a kiss planted on an already blushing cheek. And well gosh, it was right there; so yeah, I wriggled a hand in to his shorts, and squeezed his bare butt. Believe me, he didn't complain!

Pleased with my morning's performance, I was already thinking, next! Amused, and smirking contentedly, I dropped in to a chair, and kicked back. I was watching Edgar setting out our bucket of Coronas and a bowl of lime wedges, and wondering just how that silly pencil thin moustache of his would feel tickling my clit. And then too, there was the question of that intriguing bulge in his tight shorts! Curious minds wanted to know, hey especially my curious and real horny minds! So, I reached out, intending to slide a hand up his thigh, and find out just how big that bulge making cock of his was. Bummer though, he didn't see me reaching and stepped away, before I could invade his shorts, and get my answer. Oh fine, of course Murphy caught my muffed attempt at a grope. Sure, but the frosty glare I flashed the fool silenced his nasty chuckle, and should have had his balls looking for a place to hide! Honestly, I know it's not like me; but somehow, I resisted the temptation to slide to my knees, yank Edgar's shorts down, and then give him a tip he'd never forget. Only Murphy would have enjoyed it too much; yeah and, I was afraid of offending poor sweet Edgar. Gee, did I really decide that? Believe me, its surprising, considering my later absolute brazenness. Ah well, thinking ahead, I asked, "Edgar will you be on duty all afternoon?"

With a grin and a wink, he answered "Yes, you call me if you need anything!" Hey, and I was betting, we be seeing more of him, before this day's round of fun in the sun was done.

Darling Edgar was gone; so, I figured it was high time to soak up some of the day's glorious sunshine. We changed in to bathing suits; well OK, just the thong bottom for me. It sure wasn't modesty; but then, there are spots neither of us much wanted to sunburn, especially poor untannable Murphy. Well, after all that morning's sexy play, I decided a refreshing dip in the pool might just cool down this over heated girl. Yeah right, as if chill pool water could cure my case of the stark raving hornies! Of course there was Murphy; and oh yes, for sure he had the cure alright! And well, Murphy wasn't going anywhere, right? Figuring, OK then, later for Murphy's cure; I climbed out of the pool, intent on drinking up some more of that dazzling Palm Springs sunshine. I was heading for one of the recliners, when Murphy called out "Hey baby, do you want a cold beer?" Silly question, I thought, and certainly not one worthy of an answer! Settling on to my back, I stretched, and glared at Murphy. Looking like he'd rather be twisting my nipples, he eyed my bare tits and twisted the cap off a Corona. Oh sure the feel of his fingers on my nipples would have been delicious; but then, so was that ice cold beer!

Un-huh, I should have known better then to expect a quiet, laid-back, relaxing afternoon; but hey, it did at least start out that way. Whatever, Murphy was just sitting there, eyeing me speculatively; yeah, and looking much too pleased with himself to suit me! Oh my, and didn't I just love seeing the fiery sparks of passion flashing hot in his eyes? You bet I did! Yup, and those sparks ignited tingling shivers that rampaged right through me. Well, that's when I noticed that Murphy was sporting a bulging hard-on. So, those tantalizingly teasing thoughts I'd entertained about later, almost became a screamed demand for now! And damn, if he didn't catch me licking my lips! Honest, the poor guy tried so hard not to grin, that I mostly forgave his nasty snickering.

Much too cool to blush, fingers crossed, I watched Murphy sit his beer down, and pick up the sunscreen. You bet I was thinking, oh happy days, when the lovely darling reached for my feet. What Murphy's hands, and a little oil, can do to a lucky girl's feet is true magic! Honestly, it's almost orgasmic! Yeah well, His sweet touch had me about ready to scream; honest, it felt that good. Hey, I'd keep the guy around just for his foot massages; I mean, even if he didn't have that wickedly talented tongue, or that marvelous eight inches of always ready to go cock! So there I was whimpering, practically drooling from that rapturous pleasure, and Murphy says "Easy girl, you look like you're about ready to purr!" Weird huh; what, was he seriously expecting me to purr?

Oh well, I growled a menacing "More", and like a cat, proceeded to ignore him! Well I did, at least until his oil slicked hands reached for my tits. Quickly his sensuously caressing fingers turned my tits in to a slippery playground for his fondling hands. OK, and by then, Hell yes I was ready to purr; sure, if only I'd known how! Instead, I gasped out a pleading "Yes, yes, oh God, do my nipples!" And then, I was whimpering a moaned "Yes, yes, oh yes, more!" Back arched, I squirmed, while those fingers worked, turning my nipples in to puckered knots that felt hard as glittering diamond. Oh my God, and when the nasty bastard started running his slick palm's in hard circles right over those throbbing nipples, I just knew they were going to burst. When I just couldn't take any more of that maddeningly sensual torture, I used a foot to playfully push him away. Waving him back, I begged "Oh dear god, that's enough, no more!" Laughing, the merciless bastard snapped a flicking finger hard against each rigidly jutting nipple. Yeah, and then he turned and dove in to the pool. And never mind the evil thoughts raging in my disbelieving brain, I Pretended a bored nonchalance, and reached for my Corona.