Hey, Who Says I Lost!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, I was really enjoying Murphy's wicked little fuck; but bent over and holding tight to my ankles, well, I sure wasn't going to be cuming. Well OK, fine! Anyway, there I was, happily anticipating the delicious feel of a man's hard cock jumping, as it blasted torrents of hot cum deep inside me. I seriously wanted to scream out, go for it, fill me with cum; but, I didn't, no, I was being a good girl, and following orders. But, I just couldn't keep my mouth shut, not when he yanked that big fat cock out of me; and certainly not when he started spurting huge splashes of cum all over my ass. A fat lot of good shrieking "Hey bastard stop that" did me, he just held me tighter. The nasty fucker even went and landed another enormous load, while I was still screaming "You know I hate that!" Don't bother asking why, its weird; but honestly, I'd rather take it full on my face, hell even blasted all over my tits, but please, not on my ass! Whatever, the horrid, evil minded bastard held my head down with one hand, and used the other one to smear that monstrous load of cum all over my poor ass. Yeah, and he seemed to think he was being real funny too. Oh boy, but I forgave that ass load of cum, and his nasty laughing too! What, well of course because of the lovely spanking the darling man gave my cum drenched ass. Hey, I'd earned it after all; gosh, hadn't I been a bad girl! Yeah, and guess who was just getting warmed up???