Hi, Polly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gave her wet pussy a few more licks, and slowly moved up her body, rubbing his nose in her pubic hair and chuckling. Then he started kissing her belly, and went up with a trail of kisses to her breasts.

He slid his finger in her dripping wet cunt as he sucked on her left breast for a few seconds, then her right. After that, he got her to turn around and be on all fours and the bed. He spread her legs and pulled her butt back so both her pussy and asshole were showing. Then he started taking long licks so his tongue would taste both holes.

She got wetter from his tongue licking her pussy, but uneasy when his tongue tickled her asshole. She dreaded the coming anal sex.

After a few more licks of her butt, he finally unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard cock. He put a condom on it, and aimed for her pussy. When she felt the knob poke at her wet vaginal opening, she felt a mixture of excitement and relief...that he was putting his cock in the right hole.

Finally, she thought, the sex is going to happen.

She squealed as she felt his cock slide in her cunt a few inches. She loved the tasty thickness of his member. He grunted as he pushed in further, now three-quarters of the way. One last thrust and he was all the way in. He groaned and she screamed in pleasure at the same time.

He reached over and grabbed her tits as he poked away inside her. His long, thick cock was driving her wild; for the moment, she'd totally forgotten how creepy he was.

He was pinching her nipples as his fucking got faster and faster, and more and more forceful. Then he straightened up and put his hands on her ass, opening her buttocks so he could see her pretty black asshole again, the next hole he would fuck.

Their moaning and squealing grew louder, faster, and higher-pitched as she came closer to orgasm.

"Oh!" she screamed as she climaxed. "I'm coming! Ah!"

"Good," he grunted, pulling his cock out. "I was...getting tired...of fucking...your cunt...anyway."

"Want to...go to sleep?" she asked in sighs. "We do it...again tomorrow."

"No, I haven't come yet," he said, taking off the used condom and putting on a new one. He then took the anal lube from his shirt pocket. "I wanna...fuck your arse now."

Her eyes widened with fear, especially when looking back at his eyes, which ogled her asshole while he took the cap off the lube.

"I'm scared," she said. "Won't it hurt?"

"Not with the lube, it won't," he said, getting some lube on his fingers. "Don't worry." He smeared some on his cock, then wiped some on her asshole.

"I don't know about this."

"Do you want only a little money, or a lot?" he asked, sliding his lube-covered finger an inch or so inside her rectum. "To make money in this world, you have to work hard." His finger went in deeper.

She groaned in discomfort and worry, but she acquiesced, for she so badly needed that money for her mom.

He aimed his cock for her asshole and pushed the tip against the anal orifice. She took deep breaths to prepare herself, and closed her eyes. He slid in slowly.

"Aaah!" she groaned in discomfort.

"Unh!" he grunted with pleasure when he got halfway in.

Her eyes welled up with tears as he pushed in deeper, screaming when he was all the way in.

Oh, how delightfully the tightness of that anal ring hugged his thick, hard shaft! Having the time of his life, he shoved in and out vigorously.

The lube had mitigated her pain somewhat, but not enough. All she could do was groan and sob.

He admired how her pretty round brown buttocks framed her black anus flawlessly as he went in and out of it.

Beautiful brown girl, he thought as he sodomized her. Beautiful brown girl.

After a few minutes of ass-fucking, he came, then pulled his cock out. He took off the condom and stared at her gaping asshole, too busy admiring it to notice her incessant weeping. He put his spent dick back in his pants, zipped them up, and lay beside her, still with all his clothes on. He hadn't even taken his shoes off. He fell asleep within minutes. He dreamed of owning her as his permanent sex-slave.

She lay beside him, her naked body in the fetal position. Her chest pains were more acute now, with considerable tightness and squeezing. She gradually calmed down, the pain and tightness subsided for the moment, and she slowly cried herself to sleep. She dreamed of being paid a fortune by Tory, giving her mother the best medical care available, marrying a local Thai man she had a crush on, and never having to hook again.

***********

She woke up before he did the next morning, looking around for her clothes. Where were they? They should have been on the floor by the bed, where she'd left them. What had that bastard pervert done with her clothes?

Her asshole still hurt, but not as bad. He woke up. "Hi Polly," he said, as if they were just good friends.

"Where are my clothes?' she demanded angrily. "And what about my money?"

"Here it is," he said, taking out another wad of baht from his wallet and counting the bills. He handed her a large sum. "This is for last night."

She counted it eagerly. "20,000 baht?"

"Yes, that's all yours, lovey. And there's more where that came from, if you're a good girl today, and do as I wish." He sat on the side of the bed.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked, already reconciled with him.

He unzipped his pants. "Suck my cock."

"OK," she said, kneeling between his legs and taking his hardening cock in her hands. She looked up in his eyes, smirking lewdly, and began kissing and licking the tip of his dick.

He looked down at her pretty face and grinned. "Good girl," he sighed. "Good girl." He adored the sweet submission in her eyes as she, always looking up at him with wide-open eyes, took his cock half-way in her salivating mouth.

Her wet lips slid up and down his hard shaft. Always looking down at her, he held her head in his hands and stroked her hair. Her tongue tickled the underside of his dick, and she gently shook his balls in her hand.

"That's it," he groaned. "Play with my balls. Oh!"

He took her head and force-fed his cock all the way down her throat, making her gag. Forced to adapt to this deep-throating, she learned to control her gag reflex surprisingly quickly.

He was going to come. "Oh!" he groaned, and pulled his cock out of her mouth just in time for his jizz to splatter all over her face. Disgusted by his ejaculating, she tried to move her head away, but he held her head always in the line of fire. Wanting more of that money, she decided to put up with each splash of come on her forehead, in her eyes, and on her nose, her lips, and her cheeks.

He grinned as he saw the goo all dripping down her face. Her eyes too drenched in come even to open them, she could only frown. Still smiling, he put his spent dick in his pants and zipped them up.

He stood up. "OK, darling," he said. "Go wash your face and we'll go out and eat something."

She went into the bathroom and washed her face. When she was finished in there, she came out seeing Tory sitting on the bed, counting from his huge wad of baht. Her purse was on the desk opposite the bed, with the money he'd paid her lying next to the purse.

"Oh, my purse," she said, happily putting her money in it. "And where are my clothes?"

"You have makeup in your purse, right?" he asked.

"Yeah, but where are my cl--?"

"Put on your makeup," he commanded. "You're a whore: tart yourself up like one."

"OK." She got out her lipstick, mascara, and compact, and started painting up her face. When she was finished, she had bright red lips, blue eyelids, thick black eyelashes, and pink cheeks. She turned around so he could see.

"Perfect," he said, grinning.

"And my clothes?" she asked, increasingly nervous that he wouldn't tell her.

"See this money?" He waved the wad of money in front of her tempted eyes. He then counted the bills. "It's 30,000 baht, and it'll be all yours...if you do as I say."

"What's that?" She was licking her lips, knowing how all that money could really help her family.

"Come outside with me for a walk on the beach, for about a half hour, that's all."

"That's all?"

"That's all."

"OK, just let me put on my clothes--"

"No: come out with me, as you are."

"But, but I-I'm naked."

"Exactly." He grinned with an evil lasciviousness.

"But it's i-indecent exposure. It's illegal."

"Polly, prostitution is illegal in Thailand. People here do it all the time, openly. You do."

"But this is different. You can hide what we do in hotels. I can't hide my nakedness." She was on the verge of tears, and the tightness in her chest was coming back.

"I don't want you to hide your nakedness," he said, still grinning. "I want everyone to see your beautiful brown body."

"B-but we'll get in trouble," she said in sobs.

"My family is friends with the Pattaya mayor and the police department. All I'll have to do is make a few calls on my cell-phone. Problem quickly solved. Don't worry."

"But my family and friends live here. What if they see me?"

"So?"

"So?! I'll be humiliated! Shamed!"

"Humiliated? Shmumiliated. With all the money you'll make, who cares? Anyway, you're a prostitute: you should be used to shame by now. Besides, I can make you and your family well-off. You'd never have to hook again. The shame will fade away in time. Instead, you'll be a hero to your family and friends, sacrificing yourself for their betterment. You don't want your family to be poor forever, do you?"

She thought about it: yes, he could definitely save her family, and her mother, with all that money. And just for a brief public flash.

"What do you say?" he asked. "Come on, I don't want to wait anymore. No more tears. Grin and bear it. You have a beautiful body. You should be proud of it. Showing yourself off will be good for attracting future customers, too. Come on, dearie."

"OK, I'll do it on one condition," she said, stopping her crying.

"Alright. What's that?"

"As soon as we walk by a clothing store, we go in and you buy me a dress."

"OK," he said, exasperated and annoyed. "But it's coming out of this 30,000 baht. Let's go. Leave your purse here: we'll come back for it when I pay you."

She took a deep breath and ever-so-reluctantly followed him to the door. She was shaking with fear. He opened the door, and she went out into the hall. She gulped and twitched.

Already there were a number of people in the hall, male and female, young and old, all looking at her body in disbelief...and lust.

She bit her lip and tried not to cry. She put one hand over her tits and the other over her pubic hair.

"No," he said, pulling her hands out to her sides. "Don't cover yourself. Let everyone see."

Tory and Polly went over to the elevator, hearing a few men whistle at what they saw. Polly tried her best to ignore the ogling eyes in the hall. Tory pushed the button for their floor, and the elevator quickly arrived. But when the doors opened, the elevator was crowded with people, mostly men.

As they went in, Polly again had to endure the eyes of female shock and male lust looking up and down at her breasts, pubic hair, and buttocks. As they all went down in the elevator, she felt one or two hands gently caress her behind. Another hand pinched her ass hard. None of these hands were Tory's: his hands were at his sides; he just stood there, smiling.

Please, let me die, she thought. Quickly. Her breath was getting short. She thought she might throw up, but luckily, she didn't.

They went through the lobby and to the front doors, with lots more shocked and lustful eyes staring at her nakedness. She fought back her tears. They went outside.

She knew there was a clothing store very close to the hotel on their left; but Tory, also knowing about the store, deliberately took her to the right, in the direction of the beach. No clothing stores were anywhere in sight.

As they approached the beach, a train of lustful men, foreigner and Thai, young and old, were following Polly and Tory and ogling her. Pornographic remarks were being made about her body in Thai, English, Japanese, and German. A tear ran down her cheek.

Finally, her worst fears were realized as they passed the eatery where she met Tory: her brother saw her, as did two of her cousins. They felt her shame infect their whole family.

Worse, her close neighbours, also near the eatery, saw every inch of her, including some very rowdy young Thai men she'd known since childhood. Another Thai man, the one on whom she had a crush, also saw her. She wouldn't have minded him seeing her, only he--being of stricter morals than most--merely grunted, "Slut," in Thai, in disgust at her exhibitionism. She heard him, and his words made her already hurting heart sting all the more.

The rowdy Thai men, hollering and cat-calling, raced after her, shouting more lewd remarks in Thai. No longer able to take it, she screamed and ran from Tory.

"Hey, Polly!" Tory shouted. "Where are you going? If you want that money, you'd better come back, now!"

Some police arrived on the scene and stopped the Thai men. Another cop chased her, heading for an alley.

"What's the big idea, bringing a naked girl out in public?" one of the cops said to Tory.

"Don't worry about us," Tory said, flashing some money and giving a generous amount of it to the cop. "I'm friends with Mayor Sanitwong. I'll call him and prove it to you."

"OK, but hurry up," the cop said.

Polly ran into the alley. In the darkness, she hid behind tall piles of boxes. She sobbed as quietly as she could, and waited for the cop to stop his search and leave the alley.

Anchali warned me, Polly thought; I should've listened.

Some other men, lusting after that delicious naked body they'd seen, were also looking for her. Polly's heart was pounding faster with painful throbs. Sweating profusely, even for such a hot day in Thailand, she was wheezing for breath.

Just then, a woman in her mid-20s came up the stairs from the basement of one of the buildings between which Polly was hiding.

"Hey, what's wrong?" the woman asked in a British accent. "Why don't you have any clothes on?"

"Please help me," Polly begged, still sobbing.

"Come here, love," the woman said. Polly went down the stairs to her. They went into the basement. "I live here. My name's Libby, Libby Rawls. I teach English here. What's your name?"

"I'm Polly," she said, calming down. Her chest pains were easing, and she was getting more and more able to breathe easily.

"Hi, Polly," Libby said (like Tory, her UK accent pronounced it 'Hoi Polligh'). "Let's go upstairs to my bedroom," Libby lead Polly up there. "I can give you some of my clothes there. They'll be a little too big for you, but at least they'll cover you up. Why are you naked?"

"I'm a prostitute," Polly said. "My pervert john wanted me to go out naked in public. He promised to pay me a lot for it."

"Oh, that's awful," Libby said, sitting on her bed and having Polly sit next to her. "Men are such creeps. Always trying to exploit women, dominate them, and humiliate them."

"He's rich," Polly said. "He said being rich is the reward for hard work."

"Whose hard work? His, or that of his underpaid workers under him? I know all about Western companies doing outsourcing in southeast Asia, where there are few, if any, unions to fight for workers' rights. It's despicable. I don't have any admiration for the rich; my admiration is for the poor, and how they have to struggle to survive, like you."

"Really?"

"Really. I don't believe anyone is better than anyone else. I believe in equality. I have high hopes that socialism can spread throughout Asia, real socialism, not the Stalinism in China. A socialist government can redistribute the wealth around here, unlike the UK's current Conservative government; what's worse, the Labour Party doesn't seem to be any better. In England, the left and right seem to be pals. Awful. That's why I live here in Thailand as an expat: I despise what's happening in my country, with its preferential treatment for the rich, who prey on poor people like you."

"Really?" Polly asked. "You care about what we go through?"

"Oh, yes," Libby said, putting her arm around Polly. "It's awful how you people get exploited. It's so wrong. I won't do that to you. In fact, I'm friends with some of the government officials here. I'm hoping to use my influence to spread socialism here, to help the poor."

"Really?"

"Really. I'm here to help." Libby started stroking Polly's hair.

"Thank you," Polly said, hugging Libby and sobbing again. Her teary face was buried in Libby's chest. "I need help. I can't take it anymore. Having to sell my body, being treated like a whore, just to get money for my family, for my sick mother. I hate it."

"I know. I care, Polly. And you're so beautiful, too, Polly," Libby said, kissing her on the cheek.

"Huh?" Polly asked, confused by the look of desire she saw in Libby's eyes. Libby's hand was on Polly's knee now.

"Your body. It's beautiful. It should be worshipped, not exploited." Libby kept looking up and down at Polly's body, admiring her breasts and soft, smooth brown skin. She slid her hand along Polly's upper leg.

"Oh." Polly didn't know what else to say.

"OK, Polly. Lie on the bed here, and spread your legs."

"What?" Polly said, increasingly uneasy. Her chest pains were coming back, slightly.

"Haven't you ever had lesbians for clients?"

"No." Polly said with a twitch. Her homophobia was making her body shake. Her breath was getting shorter.

"Well, there's a first time for everything, I guess," Libby said. "Come on, don't worry, love. I'll pay you well, and I have an electric tongue that'll drive you wild." She licked her lips, grinning lewdly.

"Oh, OK." Polly reluctantly lay on the bed and spread her legs, afraid to offend Libby and not get any clothes.

"As I said, I'm in good with some of the locals in power," Libby said, putting her face between Polly's legs. "I teach some of their kids English. Not only do they pay me well--so I can pay you well--but through their influence I can get protection for you against whoever was after you before." She began licking Polly's clit.

Polly closed her eyes and found herself enjoying the licking. She was calming down again, her heart's pains going away and her breathing back to normal.

Thinking lesbian sex was disgusting, she imagined it was a guy, that Thai man she liked, licking her instead. All the same, Libby was right about her skillful tongue: it, as well as her lips, were giving Polly's pussy a tingling no man's mouth had ever given her before! Perhaps she was wrong about lesbians.

Libby's lips sucked hard on Polly's little pebble of a clitoris, and buzzed and hummed on it to excite her all the more. Her lips tightly embraced and gently pulled on each of Polly's swollen labia. Her tongue dove deep inside the hole, reaching for Polly's G-spot. Then she started licking Polly's asshole while sliding her finger in and out of Polly's dripping wet cunt, massaging her G-spot. Polly sighed and squealed louder and louder, with quicker and quicker squeals as she approached orgasm.

After a few more minutes of licking, Polly came, and Libby licked away the ooze dripping from her cunt. She then kissed a trail of kisses from Polly's cunt up to her belly, then up to her breasts. She sucked on the left one, her tongue flickering against the hardened nipple, then did the same with the right one.

Completely forgetting for the moment the fact that a woman had given her such pleasure, Polly sighed and smiled.

"OK, Polly," Libby said, getting up and getting ready to unzip her pants. "Now it's your turn to do me."

"What?" Polly said, shocked that she'd have to eat pussy. "No, s-sorry, I don't do that."