Hidden Depths

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonRyder
RonRyder
72 Followers

I maintained a steady stroke and thought myself in control. But my cock had other ideas. As Suzi clung to me, coming and coming and coming again, my cock began to spew its load deep inside her, spurt after spurt, in contractions that also never seemed to end. On and on it went, in syncopation with the contractions of Suzi's cunt until we were both spent, drained.

Suzi's legs relaxed their grip around my waist and fell back. But her arms remained fixed around my neck long enough for her to whisper in my ear

"Fuck me more."

Somewhere in my mind a voice said 'This is not the way it's supposed to be.' But the voice was small and was soon still. My cock was in control.

Suzi had relaxed back into the star position and I was up with my weight on arms and toes pounding into her, full cock, driving her groin into the pile with every stroke.

If it seems strange that my cock remained stiff following such a massive release, it is. I relate this as a simple fact, not a boast, and attribute it to an hour or more of intense stimulation that had raised the pollen to a level no single orgasm could dissipate. That orgasm had achieved one thing -- I no longer felt the urge to come. But the sensation in my cock as it slid in and out of Suzi's dripping cunt was still intense. I was still on my plateau.

As was Suzi. Her breathing grew heavy and she began emitting short, sharp grunts. I maintained a steady stroke, feeling thrill as her body began to quiver and her limbs stiffened heralding the onset of a second orgasm. I slowed the stroke, holding her on the brink. Her arms came up around my back and I felt a sharp pain as her nails dug in.

"Ah!... Ah!"

I pumped harder through the contractions of her cunt. She drew me down onto her again as the waves broke, urging me on, on and on. She came again, then again, one orgasm following the other so closely they were practically continuous. Her arms and feet beat on the carpet, her head rocked from side to side and her chest heaved beneath me as I pumped steadily in and out of a cunt that contracted and released in wild spasms.

And her ecstasy was mine too. Immersed in the frenzy of Suzi's orgasms I was only dimly aware of the thwack of whip on naked pussy, Mary's screams as the thong bit into her tender flesh.

Gradually, Suzi's spasms weakened, her body grew still. Her cunt opened out, accepting, so gossamer-like there was scarcely resistance as my cock slid in and out, still brick hard and reveling in yet another sensation, pure velvet. She was now quite still, her breasts had ceased heaving, though her groin still thrust against mine as I slow-fucked her, drawing my cock out of her so that its head grazed her swollen pussy lips, then sliding it back into the delicious depths. I swear, we could have enjoyed this bliss for ever, the pair of us, as one.

I became conscious of a foot placed on my rump and raised my head. My eyes lit immediately on white limbs splayed wide and gargantuan pussy lips, bright red and raw, so swollen they seemed like one. Mary. In spite of myself, the sight set off an electric thrill - of anticipation. All sense of shame was gone. I was a captive of my sensations in this fantastic world into which I had been propelled.

Reluctantly, I withdrew my cock from Suzi's cunt, struggled to my feet and looked down on the prone, frail body which would have seemed lifeless if its groin were not still twitching to imaginary thrusts.

"Kiss me," Angie said, nuzzling up, and as our mouths joined her hand closed around my cock, sliding up and down, and spreading Suzi's juices over my balls and upper thighs. Then she broke the kiss and bowed her head. For a moment I thought she was about to fellate me. Then studs bit into the shaft of my cock, clasps snapped tight and Angie was looking up at me again.

"Kiss me," she said, and her hand began again to work my cock. But now with some contraption in between, one that transformed her grip into a hundred pressure points along my shaft from base to tip. Was it pain, or pleasure? Whatever it was, the sensation was like nothing I had felt before.

Angie released me and I saw that my cock was now encased in black leather, from its very base to the underside of its tip. Protruding outward were plastic spikes in rows, slanting forwards or backwards, alternating from row to row, increasing in size from the head of my cock down to its base. The ones on the inside of the leather thong I could not see. I did not need to see them to know they were there!

Angie gave me a wicked glance and nodded faintly in Mary's direction. I looked back at her, then at Mary, then at the lines of spikes that adorned my cock.

"But it will hurt!"

She gave me a look that said more eloquently than any words 'Really?'

'If you dare!' Holy Christ.

But it was too late to turn back now. Angie was in control, she and my cock, throbbing mercilessly inside its encasement.

Angie motioned me to lie on my back on the carpet. Meekly, I complied. Then she rolled Mary's body on top of me, spread her legs so that she straddled me and drew up her knees. A hand grasped my cock, another went to Mary's stomach and guided her body backwards until the head of my cock pressed against Mary's swollen pussy lips and pushed inside. Mary let out a stifled cry as the spikes bit into her swollen vulva. But she did not resist as Angie grasped her hips and pulled her backwards, impaling her ever deeper. Mary's cunt opened wet and willing as my cock head penetrated her. She let out more stifled cries as that devilish thong entered her, its outer spikes pressing against her cunt walls, the inner ones against the shaft of my cock.

Angie leaned forward, took hold of Mary's upper arms, and drew her up into a sitting position. Inexorably, the weight of Mary's upper body and pressure from Angie drove Mary's cunt over the spikes. She screamed as the larger spikes at the base of my cock bit deep into her pussy, but Angie was relentless. She did not desist until the last circle of spikes, wickedly long, disappeared from view and Mary's pubis touched mine. The pressure from the spikes on my shaft was now intense, I held my breath as the large spikes dug deep into the base of my cock. Pain, hell Yes! But pleasure too? Somewhere in between? A new sensation, that is sure. I was too mesmerized watching the frail girl her breasts ruby red, her nipples standing out like obelisks, impale herself upon my cock to focus on my own sensation.

"Present."

Mary arched her back, the movement driving my spike lined cock yet deeper into her vagina. I found I was looking up directly between Angie's parted legs, right at her so sweet pussy.

The whip swished. Its thong-tips bit into Mary's nipple. The recoil of her groin sent a hundred sparks of electricity flashing through my cock as the spikes bit.

And twenty times more, as the lashes fell thick and fast, first on one nipple then on the other. The sparks were continuous now, flashing up and down my cock until they became a tingle that grew ever stronger in intensity.

The swishing of the whip stopped, but the tingle did not. It grew and grew as Mary's groin rocked backwards and forwards angling my cock this way and that inside her. Angie had disappeared for a moment, but now re-appeared and began tweaking and pulling on Mary's nipples, drawing them out to their fullest extent. Then she leaned forward and fastened a crocodile clip on each of those tortured nipples. Mary screamed as the claws of the clips bit into her nipples. But she did not stop rocking backwards and forwards. The tingle in my cock had gone through glow and was evolving into fire. I watched, at once horrified and fascinated, as Angie attached the two ends of a chain to the crocodile clips. The chain was weighted at its center and hung down, the weight jerking to and fro, pulling on the clips, as Mary's breasts bobbed up and down in unison with the rocking of her groin.

"Please, Miss. May I come?"

It was only when I heard the words that I became aware of my own elevated state of arousal. My cock was on fire and the sap was beginning to rise.

"No you may not. First you must make our guest come. Then you may come."

The fire in my cock intensified as Mary's groin moved faster against mine, rocking backwards and forwards, and around in circles. I could only imagine the fire within her that drove her on. I could no longer see her, because Angie had knelt down astride my head and thrust her pussy into my face. I ate her pussy as if I had been born for nothing else. Her lips were full and fleshy and her clit was peeping out from its hood. I flicked my tongue across her clit,

'Ah! Yes! More'

She positioned herself so that I could tongue her clit, grunting with pleasure as I drew it into my mouth and sucked hard. Lightning bolts shot through my cock as Mary added force, moving up and down now as well as backwards and forwards.

"More, more," Angie called, urgently, than "Argh!" as I drew her pussy lips into my mouth and bit into them using a sawing motion. She pulled against me, this way and that

then freed herself and grinding her pubis into my mouth began to come. He clit was swollen now and I sucked on it, released, then sucked harder.....

She was fucking my face now, lips, tongue, teeth and nose, smothering me as the contractions of her cunt squeezed juice out into my mouth.

"Shit!" I heard her say between grunts as she went over the top.

And in the instant of her ecstasy, fluid built up in the base of my cock, struggling to overcome the pressure of the spikes that now jerked wildly as Mary, herself frantic, practically fucked me through the layers of pleasure and pain that separated cock from cunt. The pressure rose until it seemed I could not bear it any longer. My cock would split before I would gain release. My body bucked and weaved like a bronco's, throwing Mary up so the lowest row of spikes protruded, glistening wickedly, then disappeared as she fell back. The two rows appeared, then three, until against all laws of physiology, my entire cock drove the cone of spikes in and out of her dripping cunt, impervious to her screams as. A sharp pain announced the onset of orgasm. Released, sperm shot up my shaft and up into her in massive spurts, and still I thrust, and still the spurts continued, and she was coming too, fucking me as hard as I was fucking her, both of us yelling out in the agony and ecstasy of ultimate release.

I must have blacked out for a moment. When I came to, Mary was no longer to be seen. That infernal contraption lay in the middle of the floor, innocuous and innocent in the candlelight. Angie was kneeling beside me, fellating me gently, kneading my balls with one hand and working the stem of my cock, still half erect, with the other.

I groaned inwardly.

'If you dare, indeed!'

How much of this could a man's cock take?

But I was powerless. That frantic drive to orgasm had drained all energy out of me. I lay back and let her do with me what she would.

And to my own astonishment, it was not long before she had breathed life into that much used and abused organ. She raised her head and smiled at me. I marveled at the wonder of her smile, and the gentle curve of her breasts with their prominent nipples, as she worked me back to full erection. Desire was not dead, nor even, it seemed, dormant. I dared to glance at my cock, half expecting it to resemble a mangled piece of meat. It was surely red and raw, but the marks the spikes had made were invisible.

She resumed fellating me, working my balls and cock slowly and methodically. And soon the sensation was divine. I was alone at last with the woman of my dreams. She nuzzled up to me side, now, her hand still working my cock, and kissed me tenderly.

'Don't come,' she said, as our mouths joined, her hand gripped tighter on my cock and worked it hard.

I thought to myself 'No fear of that' but as her hand pumped away I realized that it was not true. Holy Jesus! If she kept this up .....

But Angie had a fine tuned sense for five minutes to midnight. She broke the kiss and straddled me, offering her sweet pussy to my tongue and lips. Her mouth closed over the end of my cock and we began a gentle '69'. Her pussy lips were moist and tip of her clit peeped out from its hood. I partook of them greedily.....

"Would you like to fuck me?" she said, suddenly, raising her head..

What a question! How to answer? I thought you'd never ask? Do linebackers like to hit?

I just said,

"Well, yes! You know that."

"Good. But first you must make me submit."

It took a while. My senses were understandably slow in response. Even as she stood over me, displaying her golden body to my thirsty eyes, I did not understand. Until I noticed the thick thong of the pussy whip dangling from her hand

Nervously, I struggled into a sitting position. She could not mean...? Surely, she could not mean...?

Angie had moved to the wall. She attached an ankle restrain into a hook high up on the cross, and seemingly without effort raised an elegant leg, wriggled her foot through the restraint and bucked it around her ankle.

"There are some rules," she said. "You are not trained and I can't afford to be marked. So you may not use the whip anywhere but ....."

Her hand strayed to her pussy. "

"You mean...?" I could not finish the sentence.

"Yes," she said, angling her head coyly.

"But I can't do that, Angie. I don't have a sadistic bone in me."

She let that pass with a light laugh. I had to admit, given what had already transpired, that my assertion was not entirely plausible.

"Nothing sadistic about it, Ron," she said. "I want you to whip my pussy. Look," her fingers opened out her pussy lips, "it's aching for the whip."

"My safe word is 'Stop'", she continued over my stunned silence. "Make me use it, and you shall fuck me."

"And if I don't?"

"You know where the door is, Ron. No-one is here against their will."

I thought about this for a moment. But only for a moment.

"You are sure? You really want me to use .. that thing on you?"

"Yes. I do. And I warn you in advance, I do not submit lightly. Mistress Oxana trained me well. But be careful with your aim. One miss, and the session is over. Of course, you may stroke my thighs and breasts, and you may squeeze or bite my nipples. I like that. But you may not slap me, or strike my body with the whip, anywhere but....."

A glimmer of light! I rose and stood before her. She looked up at me, so innocent, so angelic. My hands began to stroke her breasts, thrilling at the touch. They were firm, but soft and responsive, hanging from her frame like pink-tipped pears. She raised her arms above her head and grasped handles embedded in the black wood of the cross, which thrust her breasts out further and made them dance. I grasped a nipple and twisted it gently between my fingers moving my other hand down across her flat stomach with its invisible covering of down. She closed her eyes.

"Mmmmm."

My hands wandered about her body, touching, stroking, breasts, stomach, thighs of the purest silk, reveling in encouraging murmurs of pleasure. A casual finger found her pussy, caressing. She was dripping wet. I slid my finger into her vagina, meeting no resistance. Then out, around her pussy lips and up to her clit. I stroked the tip of her clit with a forefinger moistened by her juices, gradually increasing the pressure as her groin moved in response. Two fingers slid into her, massaged the soft yielding flesh, then moved out again to circle her clit. She was close now. Her body began to quiver. I took her to the edge -- then removed my hand from between her legs and resumed stroking her breasts and thighs.

Her breathing had been heavy, but her voice was clear and cool, almost mocking,

"You can tease me all night, Ron. You'll never get me to submit that way."

And as she said this, something in me gave way. Inhibition, perhaps? A reaction to annoyance that she had read my mind so accurately. An internal voice said 'All right. See if you read this one', and I picked up the whip from the floor, grasped its handle and using the full force of my arm laid a vicious cut along the crack of her cunt.

THWACK.

She screamed, and she screamed again, and again as I laid that wicked thong on her pussy, stroke after stroke cutting into the tender flesh of her pussy lips, right, left and center.

THWACK, THWACK....

Her body recoiled with every stroke. After five, it began to heave, at ten her head fell. Her knuckles whitened as she struggled to hang onto the grips.

THWACK, THWACK....

Twenty strokes, each at full force.

That would be enough, surely. I stepped back, the whip dangling from my hand. Her body was writhing, squirming, quivering.

On impulse I closed in on her and laid a rough hand on her pussy, kneading those swollen tortured membranes and pinching them with my nails. I bent my head.

"I'm amazed," I heard myself whisper into her ear, "how much I enjoyed that."

Her head came up. Her eyes were glazed, but defiant. Her lips were closed tight.

My fingers found her clit, which had begun to swell. I pressed its tip and squeezed hard on her clit hood. I massaged her with the flat of my hand and slid two fingers, then three into her wet cavern and finger fucked her for a while.

Then without warning, I raised the whip and laid another cut, aiming for the inner wall of her cunt, and catching it full.

THWACK, THACK...

I laid nine more blows in rapid succession on the inner walls of her labia, impervious to her screams and the jolting and bucking of her body as the bolts of pain coursed through her.

THWACK, THWACK...

..ten more on pussy lips that had closed, protecting.

I paused and kneaded her pussy once again and forced my fingers through the narrowing crack to finger fuck her and open her out.

THWACK, THWACK....

This time I managed only five before her cunt lips, now grown massive and engorged, closed together.

I reached down and teased her clit tip from its hood stretching the folds of skin aside. Then I brought down the thong of the whip so that its flailing head struck her bared clit directly...

THWACK, THWACK ...

..managing five full strokes before the pink tip disappeared beneath its hood.

Her screams were continuous now. Her body glistened all over with sweat as she thrashed around, her head moving from side to side, her groin twitching and jerking.

I fondled her vulva again, squeezing, pressing, finger fucking her and teasing her tortured clit out in the open.

Enough, surely enough?

Her head came up, suffering written in lines on her forehead and cheeks. But her lips remained sealed.

I was into it now and there was no going back. If she had thought I would wimp out, she was sadly mistaken. Some primeval instinct in me had been aroused and it would not be still until the job was done. 'Make me submit'. I would. I dared. Yes, I did.

I nuzzled up to her, placed my mouth close to her ear, and whispered,

"Enough warm up, doncha think. Time to get serious."

And I picked up the whip and drew the tip of its thong around her breasts, brushing her nipples and teasing her heaving stomach.

Then I began.

I flogged her cunt from the front in a regular pattern so the blows covered every inch of her vulva with the tip of the thong cutting through between closed lips to curl viciously and bite into the tender skin of her vaginal walls.

THWACK, THWACK..

..twenty strokes...

Then I switched my stance and, with barely a pause, I laid on twenty blows from a different angle. The tip of the thong now caught her clit on every stroke.

Her hands had now lost their grip and her body was held solely by the single ankle restraint.

"Resume your stance!" I commanded.

RonRyder
RonRyder
72 Followers