Hidden Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ginny wrapped her long luscious legs around my back and locked her ankles so that I could not move. We began to move as one and soon were fucking in perfect harmony.

Ginny then whispered into my ear "Recite after me baby. We will become truly one, never to be separated again." I didn't know what to think but I believed and recited what she told me to.

"Oh Most Blessed Holy Mother Eden, mother of all eroticism. We come before you and offer ourselves as a sacrifice to you in this most sacred act of Holy Sexual Worship. Let our souls, spirits minds and bodies be joined with each other and you. Come visit us and possess us with your presence. Become one with us and let us become one with you. We give you the fruit of our loins as our holy offering to you. May we always be together, never to part, united with each other and with you in Body soul mind and spirit. It is in your most Blessed name."

I recited what she said and soon as the last phrase was uttered, it was like the universe slipped away and a cool chill filled the room. I could definitely feel a "presence" and Ginny purred with delight "It is her, the Most Holy Mother Eden She is here among us"

Just then I felt a strange "warming" sensation as something mysteriously seized me. I felt like I was in a dream and something else was controlling me. We would continue to make love and even though I experienced all the carnal delights I had before, this time it was like I was on the outside looking in, watching it happen.

I could feel Ginny's pleasures and could hear her thoughts and she could hear mine I imagined that if I reached out with my mind she would hear me so I decided to put it to the test, and it work.

"Ginny" I thought in my mind as I reached out to her.

"Yes my beloved I hear you," Ginny responded in my mind.

"Oh wow," I thought

"Yes my sweet. We are truly one with each other"

We continued to fuck and soon our orgasms would increase and crescendo in a symphony of erotic passions.

Ginny would bite my neck and I would bite hers again and we partook of each other's life force then we both climaxed in unison, Ginny flooding my cock with her sweet sticky cream and me shoot my hot manhood deep inside of her.

We would collapse together holding one another tight as we slowly came down from our orgasmic high. Soon the "presence" that filled the room and inhabited us was gone but we knew that she was still. "with us."

It would take about thirty minutes but we finally came down from our "high" and held each other close. By now it was almost 2:00 in the morning and we drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

The next day we would fuck and would fuck for the whole weekend except for going out for food and stopping for rest room breaks.

The Sunday night after our last love making session, Ginny softly smiled and said "Thanks for brining me out of my shell. I knew that was what you were trying to do and I am so thankful. My girlfriend was right. Holy Sexual Worship made sex that much better. I am glad we will never part.

Monday came and the people in the office noticed a big change in Ginny. She was "softer," sexier and more vibrant. All the guys were chasing her but she just showed them the Golden rings with Emerald Sapphires we both wore and all the guys could do was just "eat their hearts out with envy."

Looking back on things, it was well worth bringing Ginny out of her shell and letting her have her "Swan Song". I have never met a more loving caring and sexually vibrant woman in my life.

In public she is truly a lady but once we get behind closed doors, look out she is nastier and dirtier than a cheep two-dollar whore but I wouldn't have her any other way.

12