Hidden Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know how much longer I can hold on David."

David grit his teeth, his control hanging on by a thread, "I know man, me neither. Dave?"

Dave was panting, biting the inside of his cheek to try to distract himself, "I'm so close."

"Ok," David reluctantly pulled out, "one more move."

The guys pulled out of her, leaving Catie feeling bereft and empty. She whimpered, her body seeking theirs. She hung her head, waiting. David flipped her over on to her back. He gestured for Jim and Dave to kneel by her head. He lifted her legs, placing her ankles on his shoulders and skimmed his hands down her legs. Drowsy green eyes watched him. She whimpered, held her hands out. He guided his cock to the opening of her ass then threaded his fingers through hers. Jim and Dave set their cocks on her lips, head to head and immediately she started licking at them, moaning as she tried to get them both in her mouth. She tugged at her hands but David would not allow her even that small amount of control over the situation. He held tight to her hands and pulled her body against him as he drove his cock into her.

Dave and Jim were stroking themselves as she licked at them and David fucked her ass hard. The muscles tightened around him, holding him fast. His cock swelled and he let go of one hand to play with her cunt. He pinched her clit, twisting it and immediately her back arched off the bed. She squeezed her own nipple brutally as she screamed. Orgasm after orgasm washed over her and she writhed. Dave and Jim could hold back no longer and they shouted as cum erupted from them pouring over her face and breasts. David roared as he came deep in her bowels.

They drew out her orgasms until she nearly blacked out, then they slowed down the sensations, easing off before stopping all together. She gasped for air, her body shuddering, and curled up into a little ball. The three men grinned at each other, pleased that they had accomplished their goal; given their Mistress exactly what she wanted. Jim and Dave burned the image into their brains before leaving her to David. They were not worried about her, they knew he'd take good care of her. They were only a little envious that he had the privilege. They kissed her soft lips one last time, picked up their clothes and left the room.

David walked into the ensuite and started the tub. He drew her a hot bath, dropping a small amount of her favorite scented oil into the water. Vanilla steam filled the air. He stepped into the separate shower while he waited for the tub to fill and washed himself quickly. He swiped at himself with a towel and strode back into the bedroom. His Mistress was still curled into a little ball and he sat beside her. He stroked her back lightly and she shivered. He sighed; her skin was still too sensitive to touch, but she must have the bath. He undid the garter belt, let it fall from her waist, unhooked the stockings and rolled them down her legs, slipping them off her feet with the shoes.

"Catie," he whispered in her ear, "It's time for a bath, come on." He helped her uncurl and stand on her feet. He led her, docile as a sleepy kitten, into the bathroom and lifted her into the tub. He let her soak while he cleaned up the bed, removing the wet bedding and putting clean, cool cotton sheets on instead. Then he went back to clean her up. He washed her hair gently, rinsing it with fresh water from the tap. He cleaned the rest of her free of cum. Then he pulled her out, dried her off and led her back to bed. After laying her down, he blew out all the candles and climbed in beside her. She curled up to him, her head on his shoulder, one leg over his and one arm stretched across his chest.

He felt her smile. 'Thank you, Mine." Then her breathing slowed and she was asleep.

12