Cockwarming and Paperwork

Story Info
Keeps her boyfriends cock ready for when he finishes work.
1.2k words
3.93
14.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matthew sat in his home office, he lazily scrolled through the report on his laptop. His hand resting inside his underwear as he slowly stroked himself.

Letting out a growl of frustration, he threw his head back with it before calling out for his girlfriend, "Dani!"

She rushed in, hands clasped together in front of her, "What's up Mattie?"

He gestured for her to come closer, then pushed the hair out of her face and behind her ear.

"I've got so much work to do today my love. But God I'm really fuckin horny. I need you to do me a favour okay? I want you to sit on my cock all day. I'm going to get all my work done, you're gonna keep me nice and hard, keep me warm so that when I'm done I can fuck your little hole straight away," He watched as she tensed, her face flushing pink as she nodded slightly, "Good. Now, get on."

"Ri- right now?" He raised an eyebrow and she quickly apologised, pushing her shorts and underwear down her legs and dropping them on the floor. She stepped out of them and approached him in submission.

She pulled his pants and boxers until his cock sprung out, resting them just below his ball sack.

Before climbing onto his lap she collected some saliva on her fingers and rubbing it into herself so he would go in easily.

Straddling her boyfriend in his office chair, she lowered herself onto him. A satisfied moan escaped her lips as his girth stretched her hole.

The warmth that filled her body took over and she began grinding on him, to which he responded by gripping her hips and putting an immediate stop to her movements, "Stay still."

The rest of their day was spent with her in agony trying to resist moving and listening to the sounds of him typing away and doing his work as usual.

She wriggled a little and gained no response, so she decided to keep going and see if perhaps he would allow her to move now. She bounced up and down softly, slowly; nothing.

Following this, she took it upon herself to ride him, bouncing on his cock as he did his work.

This behaviour was soon halted when his calm but authoritative voice was heard, "Danielle. I don't want to have to repeat myself. Do not move. Is that clear?"

He took a clump of hair in his fist, pulling her head back to expose her neck. Bringing his lips so close to her she could feel the warmth of his breath and the tingle as his lips moved, he spoke quietly, "Answer me girl. Is that understood?"

She whimpered and attempted to nod her head, unable to as he kept a firm grasp on her hair, "Yes, yes. I understand, I'll stay still, I won't move."

Watching her struggle, realising she couldn't move her head with him holding her, it turned him on more. He shut his eyes and, with a clenched jaw, breathed in deep through his nose.

He dropped his hold of her hair and it fell over her face messily, she saw his Adams apple rise and drop as he swallowed saliva.

The thick 7" cock inside her twitched and throbbed, she whimpered and cried. Begging for even the slightest friction, however it was all useless as he remained silent and her cries went unanswered, each request ignored and denied.

"Please, I need it. I need more, can I move now? Please. How much longer? Will you please fuck me now? Please please please, I need you to fuck me. I need to cum," She wasn't sure just how many times she'd repeated such variations of pathetic begging. As she was faced away from the desk she had no view of digital or analog clocks anywhere and knew not of how long she'd been on his cock for. She was begging for release, with no clue that his work day was just minutes away from being over.

He submitted his last report, grinding his teeth to resist her desperate pleas. When he suddenly grabbed onto her back and stood up. She clung to him and he held her up easily.

"What's wrong, what's happening, did I do something? I'm sorry I'll stop begging, I'll be silent, please don't put me out of the room." He smiled evilly as her begging had turned from greedy need for movement to simply wanting to remain on his cock, willing to be still and silent just so she could be filled by him.

He walked them into the bedroom and dropped her onto the mattress before violently ramming in and out of her tight, tired, used little pussy. He moaned loudly as she screamed, clutching his arms, clawing and scratching anything she could reach.

Resting over her on his forearms she got close, holding her head still by taking a fistfull of hair in each hand.

"Are you ready? My little cumslut, this is what you've been begging for. Are you ready to take my load? You gonna let me fuck you as I need? Let me jerk myself off in your beautiful little pussy?" She cried out chains of yes's, attempting to nod once more but failing due to his grasp yet again.

He fucked her hard and fast, this wasn't about her right now, he didn't give a second thought to her pleasure or needs. No, he used her pussy to please himself, he chased his high and abused her hole until it satisfied him.

With no warning at all, he pulled out and squirted his cum over her body, it reached her face and chin, all the way down to her vulva, even filling her belly button. His creamy white cum painted her body as he let out heavy moans and laboured breathing.

"Oh thank you my love. You were so perfect, behaved so well today. Look what you've done, you took so much out of me." She smiled as her eyes sparkled, proud that she'd made him happy, she'd done well and made herself useful for him, "Why don't we get cleaned up huh? Then we can sit down and have some dinner."

She nodded happily and he took her hand, helping her to sit up and get out of bed. They walked together, hand in hand to the bathroom where he turned the shower on, adjusting the temperature until it was perfect.

They hopped in together and helped to clean her up. They lathered themselves in soap before rinsing it off, sharing a sweet kiss under the water.

"What do you want for dinner honey?" She spoke lovingly as she entered the kitchen, preparing to cook their meal.

"No no, you sit down Dani, okay? You've just done so much for me, done such a good job pleasing me and you took my cock so well. You relax for a little while and I'll cook, alright my love? Just take it easy."

She watched him with smiling eyes, the only thought in her head about the lack of words to describe her love for this man.

Both completely forgotten that neither of them had gotten dressed.