Hidden Valley Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he left James had stopped fucking me but was still deep in my pussy. Bob saw the questioning look on my face and he told me, "Hope and I were dancing and she slipped her card into my pocket and told me that she wanted me to fuck her at the same time James was fucking you. She said it would feel like James was getting her pregnant, at least that was as close as they could ever get. When I told her I saw you going upstairs with her husband she asked me to do it now."

I pulled Bob down and kissed him saying, "Let's make them a baby." I told James to lay on his back. Then had Hope get on top of her husband. I guided Bob's cock to her pussy right above her husbands head. James watched as Bob's cock slowly filled his wife. I told Bob not to move yet but just keep his cock in Hope's pussy. I came around and slowly sat on James's cock right in front of his wife. I started moving up and down on James and Bob was matching my strokes in Hope's pussy. We were going slow at first and I said, "Now let's make a baby." I started humping James with all I had and Bob was pounding Hope. Soon Hope and I were both screaming our climax, "Give her your baby. Fill her with your baby cream."

"Yes, make me pregnant. Give us a baby!" Hope was screaming. I saw Bob tighten up and knew he was close. I played with my clit and Hope's to make sure we all came together. Bob gave that last shove and James watched as Bob filled his wife and he went off in my pussy as well. When the guys had pumped everything they had into us Hope and I fell into each others arms and Hope whispered, "Thank you." Hope and her husband both pulled away and went to rejoin the party, very happy, very much in love and very pregnant.

Bob dove right into my pussy licking all James's cum from me. I had another small orgasm and told Bob, "We better get you back down stairs the women will be looking for you."

Bob laughed and said, "The party is breaking up now." He reached into his pocket and said, "We have two more babies to make."

We were kissing and tickling and laughing and rolling all over the bed. I told him, "Don't wear yourself out there are five more women my age that just might want this baby making cock in their pussys." I took him in my mouth still tasting Hope on his cock. Soon I had only the second load of the night in my mouth.

Sunday morning when Bob and I came down to the kitchen everyone was already up, and in most cases it was in someone's pussy. This was the day of the big picnic where everyone would be there, including the women my own age. Rev Rosswalld and Grandpa (Doc) had Sharon and Bobby on their laps as their wives fixed food for the picnic. JJ had either my mom or his on his lap when they weren't helping their mothers. We told the guys not to bother with the jackets and just to enjoy the town picnic naked like everyone else.

Bob was the one to ask about the cards expecting many more. I told him, "Knowing these girls I can tell you what they'll do. Donna's girl Debby is only 17 and can't get in on it, but Alison I think went with Donna's pick and so will her daughter. Kathy's girl will go with who ever her mom picked and make a night of it. Carolin and Rose's girls I'm sure will be pregnant before the day is over." Bob looked at his cards and sure enough he had Donna and Alison.

The picnic was one of the best ever. There were naked contact games on the lawn on the meeting hall. There was music and dancing in the hall and all the sex was upstairs where Debby and Jason were not allowed. Even though Bob fucked both Rose's daughters and Carolin's daughter that afternoon he didn't father any of their babies. They were all three pregnant before we ate. Keven got Rose's two girls and Jack got Carolin's daughter.

Bob and I did it all starting with touch games on the lawn then we danced with everyone inside. After lunch we never left the loft till it was time for diner. It was mostly men up in the loft. The only women were those already pregnant except for Rose and Carolin's daughters who were pregnant by the time we got up there. Everyone was up there from Betsy's husband Jim to Sam Sam. At one time I had Grandpa in my pussy and Dad in my mouth. Bobby and Sharon spent most of the afternoon in the loft as well.

The diner bell was rung and we all came down from the loft as we finished who or whatever we were doing. Over diner Bob made arrangements to meet with Donna on Wednesday night. Alison and her daughter would also be there and they requested I come along. After we ate Bob and I went back upstairs. I went to the bathroom so we got separated. When I came out I looked for Bob. I found him fucking Hope. I walked up behind him and said, "You do know that is Hope and not me?" His head flew around and his mouth dropped open. I asked, "What am I going to have to do so you can tell us apart, tattoo my name on my pussy?"

His cock had dropped out of Hope's pussy and she was stroking it laughing, "It's not his fault. He kept calling your name I just never corrected him." Hope took his cock in her mouth and I stepped over her and shoved my pussy in his face which he was more than happy to eat.

Just to push the point even more I made Bob close his eyes and had Bobby put her hands over them so he couldn't peek. Then I got Faith and Hope. The three of us stood side by side. Bobby pushed Bob to his knees and when she pulled her hands away and Bob opened his eyes all he saw were three identical pussys. Bobby started laughing and said, "Ok brother, you have one chance to get this right. Lick the pussy you are going to marry." He looked long and hard and to my surprise started licking mine.

Just to get back at me turned and started licking Hope then Faith. He sat back and said, "They even taste the same." All three of us jumped on him rolling all around. During the course of our wrestling around he managed to get his cock into each of our pussys for at least a couple strokes. He was laughing and saying, "You all feel the same and taste the same so guess you'll have to get the tattoo or I could just keep fucking your sisters."

We finally all fell in a heap on the floor laughing and I told him, "You can fuck my sisters all you want but when you're fucking me I want you to know it's me."

Faith got an evil grin and asked, "Did Joy just say we could fuck her husband as much as we want."

Hope laughed and said, "I think she said it the other way around that he could fuck us as much as he wants but it's all the same to me." Next thing I knew my sister Faith was bouncing on Bob's cock and my sister Hope was humping his face.

I was proud of my man when he got both my sisters off before filling Faith's pussy with his creamy load. When they both fell away I pulled Bob up and looked at my spent sisters, Now I'm going to take him home so he can fuck my brains out as well." We stopped to say good night to Mom and Dad. Mom was on Bob's cock and I was on Dad's. As we talked I got the surprise of my life when dad came in my pussy without either of us moving.

Bob and I laughed all the way home. I told him what happened with dad and how surprised I was. Bob said, "I'm not surprised at all, in fact I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often. That's one hell of a pussy you got there. Now do you want me to lick you clean before or after I fuck you. To tell you the truth your mom's pussy had me ready any minute."

We got to the house and told Bob with a big smile, "Both."

12