All Comments on 'Hide and Seek'

by Agnol

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Would have given more stars if the story would have continued. Need more to this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Oh shit that was hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hm

This could've developed into a good story but this author evidently decided to cut it short. What a waste. The story was just enough for most readers to assume the story would develop more. Well, that sure as hell didn't happen. I don't understand writers that writes something that should be developed more but don't seem to understand that. It's a shame the author failed to recognize he had something that should have been a great story but didn't on account of a failure to realize what he had. Again, what a waste.

The old fart

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckalmost 8 years ago
More

Like I said, "More"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

That was deliciously hot! ;). Oh, for the love of a horny sister!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What?

" the humid flesh of his cock"????? Her "cunny"????? Wow. I'm speechless. How do you do it. Are you from another planet?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
waste of time AGAIN

three years and no chapter two what a waste of time EITHER DELETE OR FINISH BUT DON'T LEAVE IT LIKE THIS LOSER. half a story is worse than no story at all and this is much less than half. no background and no character development and no end all equal a waste of time. this never should have been posted until you were ready to finish it PROPERLY.

tristahoontristahoonover 11 years ago

I would like to read more to this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

Tender, more than a story. Wanton sister needs brother she can trust

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More Please!

Please continue with more chapters on these two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another chapter please.

I enjoyed reading this story & I hope you will continue with it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAgnol@Agnol
1633 Followers
I love feedback and emails. At least one of the stories I've written has been from someone contacting me and asking for a particular scenario. I really enjoyed that and wouldn't mind another shot. Thank you to all the people who have added me as a favorite author. It fills m...