All Comments on 'Hiding in Plain View'

by Tall78701

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A lovely story

This is a lovely story I think the penny {or dime}is begging to drop readers in the vast majority want to read a racy story ,they do not want to read filth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What a beautiful story

Just love reading stories like this one,the tenderness,emotion and loving and feeling. Such a pleasure to read.

I avoid reading rape,voilence,pain and heavy anal stuff as life is really meant to be loving,not painful

HitchhikerHitchhikerover 16 years ago
Superb

Finely told tale

HitchhikerHitchhikerover 16 years ago
Superb

Finely told tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Gorgeous

Beautiful, beautiful story!! Something I wished for all my life. To find someone in your family that actually loves you. What a glorious thing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
So nice!!

It's amazing how fate work. I just wish I would find mine someday. I know for certain it wont be my younger brother coz he's a pain in d a$$! haha :( It is not right to look down on anybody who were just following their heart. Anyway, we certainly cant choose who we fall in love with. It just happen. I wish you and your family plenty years of good health and much happiness.

alavo16alavo16almost 15 years ago
Wonderful

You did a wonderful job on this tory. It was short and sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wonderfully written

i think its a beautiful thing, love. i applaude u for findin ur true love and goin after it. screw wat uther people say. do u and be happy :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very good story.

I enjjoyed reading your story, it is great. Toos bad you stoped writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Truly beautiful story

Absolutely loved your story! Really enjoyed the deep sentiment and tenderness -- that's what makes it so hot. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good but

good but you like 90% of all writers here should have used a good editor before posting. quite a few goofs that pull the readers out of your spell about time you did a rewrite.

DBRS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fan-fucking-tastic

One of the best incest love stories I have read. EVER. but the few grammatical and spelling mistakes were a turn off. But, nonetheless, gave the story 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A fantastic read

I cried after reading the story and the reason for it was of myself and my stepsister, I loved her so much but never did nor said anything to her. Now 25 plus years later, of which 22 of those being married to a great lass and a daughter I'm going to be a grandad soon, I love my wife dearly but I still wonder what iff. Thank you once again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
many times I could just imagine the tip of his penis lurking just below the fly of his boxers. I know I was gawking at times, but I could just imagine that fly parting every so slightly, so I could get a better view of what lay below. At times, I felt tha

This is a beautiful story of brother and sister fucking. The sister, "Hiding," is enthralled by her big brother Steven's big cock. She's dying to get a good look at it, soft or hard. Of course, if Steven knew that his baby sister was so anxious to get a look at what he's got jumping in his pants, he's just grin and and drop his pants right in front of her. He'd love to show his little sis his big meaty cock and heavy loaded balls anyway. But things turn out fine. Steven fucks his sister, really reams out her adorable little coochie, and unloads his big brotherly balls up her pretty little twat. Oh, man! They know instantly that that cock was made to stuff that twat, now and always. I'm glad that they go away and make a married life together, as husband and wife. Steven keeps on flooding his baby sister's sweet cunt with his creamy--and very potent--semen, and soon the boy fucks a couple of babies up his sis's warm wet loving twat. Both are boys, and when the time comes their parents will nod and smile as each kid sticks his stiff young prick up his mother's mommy-hole and lets loose with his own load of rich creamy semen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

absolutely brilliant

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTall78701@Tall78701
12/4/2023 Our next story is scheduled to be released today. Reading a letter to Dear Abby in last week’s paper inspired our most recent submission. The letter delt with a wife writing Dear Abby wanting to know if it was normal for her husband to “please himself” on a daily b...

SIMILAR Stories