Hiding Out in Dixie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course I could," I said. "There's only one way in here and that's through the gap. Like I said before, with this shotgun I could hold off an Army."

Dixie slid her hand down and her fingers traced the outline of my cock.

"I'm scared, Longfellow," she said. "He's a very bad man. Please keep me safe."

"You'll be fine with me," I assured her.

Dixie slipped down to her knees. She sucked my cock the night before and it had been wonderful but there was a desperate need in the way she went after my cock this time. I wanted to tell her that she didn't have to suck my cock for me to keep her safe, but I didn't. Hell, opportunity doesn't knock that often in Last Chance Texas.

I stepped back and rested my back was against the rocks and she pulled my jeans and shorts to my knees and my already stiff prick slapped her in the cheek. She opened her mouth and took just the head of my cock into her mouth and sucked on it for a few seconds. Her thick tongue swirled all around the head and down the side to my balls and then back up again. She swallowed me as she had the night before; sucking me so deep into the back of her throat, I thought she would choke.

She got into the same sucking motion as the night before but this time she used her tongue, lips, teeth, and all with a sense that I might not protect her if she did not make it the best blowjob ever. Her lips started a wet sound as she sucked enthusiastically, and her spit and my precum dripped down the sides of my cock and her mouth. It was getting a little darker but I could see her face in the moonlight. At times she would pull her head back, grin up at me, and then take my cockhead into her cheek, puffing it out as she used her tongue to swirl around some more.

I could not take anymore, I grabbed her head and began thrusting myself, fucking her sweet face, and she relaxed and let me direct her movements. I felt myself coming and I did not warn her this time because I wanted her to take it all, every drop. I wanted to see her gasping at the release of my cream. I moaned something and grabbed her head and it was so intense it was the like the inside of my cock ripped out and poured into her mouth. She managed to swallow every drop so maybe I did not come as much as the night before or maybe it was because she was so desperate to pleasure me. Whatever the reason, it felt damned good. It was dark by the time we made our way back to the cabin with Dixie jumping at every sound.

"I'm curious about something, Dixie," I asked her. "Why are you so scared now? You weren't this scared before."

"It's because I can feel him," she whimpered. "I know he's close. I didn't feel him so close before."

"Well, I've got the shotgun," I said.

She nodded. "I'm sorry. He just scares me. Can I be in your bed tonight? I don't want to be alone."

I almost shouted halleluiah.

I went to bed early and Dixie followed. She dropped her robe on the floor. She was wearing her panties. I had already taken all my clothes off and she lifted up the covers to slide underneath beside me.

"Take the panties off," I said.

It was Dixie's last bastion of defense but she knew she was lost and she shrugged and slipped the panties down her legs and kicked them off. She quickly slipped into the bed beside me and I put my arm around her and started fondling one of her breasts again.

"You want me to suck you again?" she asked me.

"I want to be inside you," I said.

She didn't answer me but her head went under the covers and she took me into her mouth. Again it was the sensation of hot liquid oil and her full tongue caressing. There was already heat in my balls but her earlier sucking had taken the edge off and now I wanted some serious fucking...

I rolled half over on my side and pressed my knee between her legs and she spread wider and allowed me to press against her. I rubbed with my knee as I sucked her nipple and in a moment her body started moving with me, her mound bucking gently against my knee. I pulled my knee back and put my hand where my knee had been and I found her wet. I explored with my fingertips, she opened and bucked up, and two of my fingers slid as easily into her as a knife through butter.

I heard her moan softly as I stroked her. She reached down, grabbed my cock, and tugged on it until I moved over on top of her. She did all the work. She slid her bottom around on the bed until she was in the right position, opened her thighs a little wider and bucked up and then it was my cock sliding deeply into her.

Oh, it was heavenly sweet. I backed up and gave another hard thrust. I filled her, she wrapped her arms around my back and then lifted her legs, and I was in somehow deeper. She made little groaning sounds each time I thrust and I was making some noises myself, halfway between an animalistic grunt and joyous laughter. I was fucking. I was finally fucking a woman, her big, soft breasts were flat against my chest, and her ass was moving slowly and sensuously as she drew me into her each time.

I kissed her mouth hard and I felt it when she gave way into a shuddering climax and her little groaning sounds became yelps of pleasure. I lost all control and I pounded her as hard and as fast as I could and I really did feel like shouting when I felt cum shooting up from my balls and into her wet, hot cavern.

I fixed us omelets the next morning while Dixie took her shower. I was whistling while I worked. Hot damn, I felt good. When Dixie came out of the bath with that towel wrapped around her, I turned my head and said, "Drop the towel," and she did without hesitation.

I woke up to a very different Dixie than the one who had gotten into my bed night before. This Dixie was softer and more willing to do anything I asked. This morning she woke me with her mouth on my cock and I let her finish me that way. Now I was thinking about other things I might get her to for me, all those sweet, hot fantasies that I had always had.

"Turn around for me, Dixie," I said

She turned around and showed me her ass and damn if I was not getting hard again.

"Come here," I said.

Dixie walked toward me with tentative steps. I knew what I wanted. Jim-Bob had once told me a story about going early one morning to pick up some eggs from a nearby farmer and hearing some moaning noises, he looked in the kitchen window and saw the farmer's wife face down over the kitchen table getting it hard from behind from her husband. I thought Jim-Bob was making it up but it still a damn exciting story, and now I wondered what it would feel like. Hell, there was no time like the present to find out.

"Lean over the table," I told Dixie.

I had my jeans on, no shirt and shoes and I reached down, unzipped myself, and pulled out my cock. I took her hand and pressed it against me and her eyes widened as she realized what I was planning. She wrapped her fingers around me and stroked until I grew stiff and then she lay down on the kitchen table, her face at the crook of her elbow.

I stepped behind her and positioned myself and slid once more into that sweet fiery pussy of hers. Sometimes the fantasy is better than the reality but this was some sweet fucking. I guess a man likes to feel that he's really in control and that the woman is his for the taking and I knew Dixie was, no matter what I wanted, and it made me hard as hell.

I wanted to take my time but the omelets were still sizzling and there was going to plenty of time for another time, and I started fucking her piston-fast, feeling the surge of power and cum and I actually said out loud, "Ride um, cowboy," as I slammed into one last night.

It was sweet, so damned sweet, and then I raised my head and looked right into the bloodshot, murderous eyes of Hoss Beckman. I caught only a glimpse of a short, weasel faced man standing behind him that I knew had to be cousin Willie, and I thought of two things simultaneously. I remembered I had been so excited about the chance of fucking Dixie that I had forgotten to lock the front door when we had come back from her walk the night before, and I remembered I had left the shotgun leaning up against the wall by the bed.

Dixie saw him at the same time I did and she screamed. I jerked back out of her because she was flopping like a hooked bass and I didn't want to get anything torn off in the process. I turned to run for the shotgun only Dixie slid under my arms, scampered into the bedroom a step ahead of me, and closed the door in my face. And locked the damn thing.

"Oh crap," I said.

"Get him, Hoss," Willie yelled. .

I heard Hoss grunt and a heavy hand fell on my shoulder. His fingers felt like a vise and I imagined I felt my collarbone cracking. In a panic, I twisted away from the hand and grabbed the skillet. I slammed it against his head and heard him grunt again. He stepped away from me, rubbing at his eyes. Onion, eggs and tabasco covered his face. I ducked under the table and Willie ducked with me. Willie was not big enough to make a difference and I hit him with my shoulder and knocked him backwards. I scrambled out on the other side of the table. Hoss reached for me again but I kept the table between us and one eye out for Willie.

"You get away from me, Hoss Beckman," Dixie screamed through the door. "I've got a gun and I'll use it."

"You ain't got no fucking gun," Hoss said.

I had mental vision a moment before it happened and I dropped flat to the kitchen floor as Dixie pulled the trigger. I heard someone scream as the bedroom door was torn away and I looked up to see Dixie standing in the doorway with her hands over her ears. It took a moment to comprehend that yes, her hands were over her ears and the damned shotgun was lying on the floor beside her.

"Run, Dixie," I shouted.

The shotgun blast tore the door off the hinges, and there was enough room for Dixie to get by. She didn't need to be told twice and she took off like a cougar-startled antelope. Hoss was still trying to figure out what happened. Hoss was standing a little left of the door when Dixie fired, and one arm was a little bloody but not badly damaged. Willie had taken the force of the blast. At the time Willie had been climbing across the kitchen table trying to get at me and the buckshot had damn near ripped his legs off. He was on his back, rocking and holding his legs and whimpering like a puppy.

I thought of going for the shotgun but if Hoss grabbed hold of me, I knew I'd never escape again. I took off after Dixie. I remembered I didn't have any shoes as soon as I got outside. With a yelp, I felt something sharp crunch beneath my toes and then a pointy rock cut skin, but then Hoss Beckman was breathing down my neck and I took off. I saw Dixie a hundred feet ahead of me, the pretty, plump cheeks of her ass already starting to redden from the sun and I thought she was going to have a hell of a case of sunburn. I had a fleeting thought that I should turn and face Beckman, sacrifice myself to save Dixie but like I said....it was a fleeting thought.

Dixie reached the river first and she stopped.

"What the hell are you doing?" I yelled.

Dixie ignored me and I reached her just as she pitched the rock at Hoss like a New York Yankee pitcher trying to strike out a rookie in the bottom half of the ninth in the World Series. She had a good arm. She hit Hoss right in the nose, and it stopped him for a moment. He wiped his sleeve across his face and came away with a smear of blood.

"That hurt," he said, in an accusing, whining little boy's voice.

I hit him with a frying pan, and Dixie had shot hell out of him but I think he was insulted by the rock. He came toward us again and I grabbed a rock of my own. I missed. Dixie hit him again but he was still wasn't stopping so we both turned and headed for the other side. I should have told Dixie to run for the road but I realized too late, she was headed up the embankment for the crevice between the rocks. Once there, there was no way out.

"Oh hell no, Dixie," I yelled desperately. "Not that way. Run around. Don't go through the rocks."

"But she ran straight up the embankment and through the narrow crevice. I thought momentarily about leaving her there, about trying for the road, but there comes a time in every man's life when he has to do the honorable thing. My record so far in the honor department was lousy, but I knew I could not leave Dixie to the mercy of a man like Hoss Beckman. I followed her into the crevice. Dixie was jumping up and down excitedly. Damn, her breasts were big and when she jumped...What was I thinking?

"We made it," Dixie said. "We're here. You can hold off an army."

I stared at her incredulously, and then I shook my head. With a shotgun, Dixie."

"What?"

"I said I could hold off an Army with a shotgun. Do you see a fucking shotgun anywhere around here?"

A slow dawning apprehension came to her face as I scrambled around trying to find some kind of weapon. I found a stick and a plastic container full of sand and a dime. Dixie screamed and I turned to face Hoss with my meager weapons. I hurled the container and missed and held up the stick and hoped maybe I could jab him in the eye or something...while he killed me.

I looked at Dixie. She was breathing hard, her big breasts moving and out and her nipples...fuck, why I am still thinking of her breasts at a time like this?

I noticed Dixie had also found a weapon. She had another rock. Well, it really wasn't a rock but more a pebble. Hell, we made a great team. She'd hit him with the pebble and I'd stab him with the stick. Hoss Beckman did not have a chance.

"Here he comes," Dixie said.

"Hold on, Hoss," I said, doing the only thing I could think of. I waved the stick at him. "I've got a gun."

He stopped. He remembered the last time somebody had told him they had a gun. He looked down at the bleeding holes in his arm and he looked suspiciously back at us. He must have looked at the sharp-pointed stick in my hand for more than a minute. Finally, he shook his head as if he had come to a decision. "That ain't no fucking gun," he said.

He took another step toward us and I shot him.

For a moment I stood there stunned. I looked at the end of my stick. I looked at Hoss. He reached up and touched his ear and his hand came bloody. He looked at me accusingly and I held up my hands as if it to say, "I don't know how the fuck it happened."

"You shot his ear off,' Dixie said.

"This is a stick," I said stupidly.

"Take another step, Hoss, and the next one will between your eyes," Sheriff Leroy Jordon said.

"He means it too," said another quiet voice from the other side of the rocks, a voice I recognized as my Dad. "And if he misses, I'll get you. Either way, you're dead meat."

Beckman stood very still. From behind him a lanky, rawboned man in a Sheriff's uniform appeared by magic. He grabbed Beckman by the arms and twisted his hands behind him. Handcuffs almost didn't fit around his massive wrists, but I think the deputy was taking his own sweet time. All the while he was staring at Dixie and grinning. Another deputy came to help and they both stood grinning, admiring the view.

"Someone get the woman a blanket," my Dad said.

The deputies took Beckman away but one returned with a blanket he wrapped around Dixie. He held onto Dixie as he walked her back around the rocks and past the old burnt out car. Two patrol cars were sitting just beyond it and the deputy helped Dixie into one.

Dad was by my side. "She'll be all right now."

"Not if he gets out again," I said.

"Not for a long time" Dad said. "Breaking out of prison was bad enough but he's committed crimes in four states now, including messing up a Ranger pretty badly. By the time all the trials are over, he'll be an old man."

I walked with Dad down to the cabin. There was an ambulance outside and the paramedics were putting Willie into the back. I watched it drive away and then I went inside where Sheriff Jordan was looking at his shattered bedroom door.

"All you had to do was lock the fucking door and stay inside," Sheriff Jordan said. "How hard was that? You lost the shotgun and left the cellphone on the table. What were you thinking? You are damn lucky. You're lucky we showed up when we did."

"How did you show up when you did?" I asked him, and I realized something I should have known all along. "You have always been here, haven't you? You've been watching the entire time."

Sheriff Jordan nodded. "Either me or your Dad. Day and night. "

"You were using us as bait," I said.

"You were the one who ran your mouth, boy," Sheriff Jordan said. "You weren't thinking about anybody but yourself, but if Hoss Beckman had gotten hold of his ex-wife, she would have had to pay the penalty."

"I guess I didn't think about that," I said.

"Maybe you learned a lesson," he said, and he slapped me on the back. "And hell, boy, it wasn't all that bad, was it? Hiding out in Dixie?"

Both he and my father laughed like hell and I said fuck you both. Well, I didn't really. In Texas we are taught a certain kind of respect for men like my Dad and Sheriff Jordan. And besides, I wanted to keep my teeth.

But I thought it. I sure as hell thought it.