High Noon Heat With Jack and Irene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack's voice was barely a whisper. "What's this about 'Jack'. No more 'lover'?

Irene flushed. Was she embarrassed, aroused, or infuriated? Her voice hissed, "Come with me."

Jack followed her to the back of the store, all the while taking in the voluptuous curves of her legs and ass as they were outlined by her tight-fitting, yet still conservative dress.

Soon, they were in her office in the back.

Irene's voice was icy. "What do you want Jack?"

"I think you know."

"If you think we're fucking in my store, no, Jack, it's not happening."

"Why?"

Irene laughed. "I think that's obvious."

"I don't."

"Smiles 'n' Styles is my store. My business. My career. My life. I've spent years building this store up, Jack. Tens of thousands of dollars of my money is tied up in this place. I'm not gonna blow it all...just because you want me to blow you in my office."

Jack's confidence began to ebb. The toughness was draining from him in the face of his sister's dominance and strength. Maybe he had ruined it all. His voice shook as he spoke. "I'm sorry, Irene, I shouldn't have done this. I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize."

Her voice was frostier than the air conditioning. Was this the end of everything between them? Not just the sex, but everything?

Irene spoke again. "I still want to see you tonight in my room. You still want to see me?" Her voice was gentle again, almost sweet.

"Sure. I'd love to."

"Good. I shouldn't do this, but maybe I can give you a little preview..."

She stood back from Jack and slowly pulled her dress over her head revealing the matching black thong and bra she wore underneath.

"Would you help me off with my lingerie?"

Jack happily stood behind his sister as she positioned herself before the full length mirror in the room. Beside it was a large lingerie ad showing a svelte blond in a black lace teddy. Jack glanced at the poster as he slowly undid his sister's bra. He playfully squeezed her tits as the undergarment fell to the floor. He then eased the thong from her waist and let it drop.

Irene clasped her hands behind her head and stood with her legs apart. Jack saw how favorably his sister's voluptuous but firm body, with her prominent breasts, strong legs and sexy landing strip waxed pubes, compared with the picture of the lingerie model.

"Lookin' good," Jack muttered as he nibbled at his sister's ear lobe. He reached between her legs and slipped two fingers between her labia.Irene moaned and opened her legs a bit more. Jack's fingers got wet as he kissed her on the mouth and his tongue snaked around hers. He pulled the fingers out of her, raised them to his lips and tasted the saltiness of his sister's love juices.

"Put it in me, lover. I want it."

High heels clattered outside in the hall. Jack said, "Isn't that Kim?"

"Don't worry about her, lover. Just put it in me. Now."

"But you said..."

Irene glared at Jack with anger in her eyes. "Fuck me."

Jack had never seen his sister so angry...and so turned on. In just moments, he had lost all the momentum and again she was in total control. And he loved it. And his hard cock loved it too.

He took down his pants and shorts and stood naked behind her, taking his cock in hand and teasing her damp pussy lips with it. But a doubt crossed his mind the whole time. The clicking heels in the hall outside had simply stopped. He never heard Kim walking away or opening a door. Was she standing outside listening?

His mind was soon distracted by other concerns. Irene had reached between her legs and was snaking the long, elegantly shaped middle finger of her right hand inside herself. "Don't you still want me, lover?" she taunted.

Jack answered by sliding his throbbing erection between her strong thighs. She clasped his cock tight and squeezed hard. A stream of come shot from his dick and on to the floor.

Jack gasped out loud in agonized pleasure. He no longer cared if Kim, or anyone else, heard him.

He gripped Irene by the shoulders and guided her to the mirror until she was pressed up against it. Irene braced herself against the mirror and stuck her ass out in a pleasing angle, while bending her legs so their curves showed more erotically.

Unable to take it anymore, Jack grabbed his sister by the hips and jammed his hard cock into her tight, wet pussy.

He pumped harder and harder until he had built up an almost locomotive-like force. In and out of her he went, gasping for air while his sister shrieked and cried like Micki Night, a porn star Jack lusted after and who closely resembled Irene.

His vision went into a blur and his consciousness merged into a riptide of ecstasy. His head spun and he thought he was about to break through to...

He saw in the mirror the door bursting open.

Kim leaned against the door, her blouse hiked up, her right hand caressing her stiff nipple. Her other hand was slithering about under the waist band of her low-riding hip-hugger jeans.

At once, spasm after spasm of scalding come fired from Jack's cock into the nether reaches of his sister's red-hot pussy. The orgasm lasted hours, maybe days. He'd never felt such absolute ecstasy amidst such...fear? Embarassment?

Like a jump-cut in an all-too rushed porn video, Jack saw himself struggling to pull on his shorts and jeans. Kim stopped him, grabbing his arms. Falling to her knees, she cried, "I want to taste your sister," and promptly snaked her tongue along his glistening shaft. The touch of her tongue shot sparks of electricity down his spine, making him jump, but he let Kim have a good taste all the same.

Soon, she was finished and Jack dressed. He glanced over at Irene, who had her dress on again and was adjusting her hair in the mirror.

Noticing that Jack was looking at her, Irene said, "I know you loved that, didn't you, Jack? We planned that just for you."

"What?"

Irene smiled. "I've gotten real close to Kim since she started working here. We've had some good times together, really good times, and shared stories. She always told me what a good fuck you were. I told her about what we did this morning."

Kim had pulled her clothes back on and she chimed in to the conversation. "I told Irene you'd come down here eventually. You're so horny and you can't keep your hands off girls. I didn't think you'd be down here today, though. At least a week maybe."

Irene laughed. "Don't underestimate my brother, Kim. He's got balls!"

Both women laughed and Jack laughed along too, not knowing if he should, wondering what sort of peculiar game he had become enmeshed in.

Sensing his fears, Irene hugged him. "We're just having some fun, Jack. You're a good guy." She kissed him on the cheek and gave his crotch a playful grab.

Kim glanced at her watch. "It's twenty to one. We'd better open the store soon, Irene."

"Go for it. Let Jack out the door. I'll be back out front in a few minutes. We can open again then."

Without another word between them, Kim led Jack out of his sister's office, down the hall and back into the store. She unlocked the giant sliding glass door out front.

"Have a nice day," was all she said as she slid the door shut behind him.

Jack looked behind him. Kim was already striding back into the depths of the store. He saw a handwritten sign taped to one of the windows. It read:

CLOSED DUE TO MASSIVE WATER LEAK. COME AGAIN SOON.

More hot stories featuring Jack and Irene cumming soon!

12