High Priced Lust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, she hasn't been here long enough to have the yearly evaluation."

"Clark, why are you avoiding my questions. Let me ask it this way. On your organizational chart, where does she appear?"

As Krista was asking this question, she began scanning my wall and found the organizational chart for our department. With this information, I was quickly busted. Krista pulled the chart off my wall and quickly saw that Julie was one of my direct reports.

"Clark, it appears that she works for you. You could walk around a mall for 2 days straight and not see a girl that attractive, but lo and behold, I walk in here and see a Playboy centerfold who not only sits outside your office but also works for you. I bet you hired her so that you could get into her panties - if you haven't already. Have you had sex yet with this little girl?"

"No of course not!" I replied.

Krista began walking out of my office mumbling that I was going to have to pay for this. I walked behind her and caught up with her in the lobby. We walked outside to continue the discussion, but Krista would not forgive me for not mentioning Julie to her. Krista went on to her car and drove away. I returned to my office wondering what Krista meant when she said that I would have to pay for this. Of course, my ultimate goal for hiring Julie was to eventually become intimate with her, but I would never in a million years mention that to Krista. After about 15 minutes, Krista reentered my office and closed the door.

"Why are you back. Did you forget something." I asked.

" I have a question for you. Don't you have to have a password to get on your computer here in the office as well as the laptop that you sometimes bring home?" asked Krista.

"Yes. It is password protected." I said.

"How many letters or numbers are required? Krista asked.

"It has to be between 6 and 10 alphanumeric characters."

"Can you change your password at any time?"

"Yes."

"Here's what I want you to do. I want you to change your password to "orgasms". It is between 6 and 10 letters, so it should work."

"Krista, you can't be serious. When I am here at work, at least I can concentrate on something besides orgasms or my inability to have one."

"If you ever want your little friend to see daylight again, you will do as I say."

As long as I was trapped in this cock cage, I really had no choice. I quickly changed my password to "orgasms". Now I was going to have to type this into my computer several times a day which then would remind me of the painful predicament that I was in. Before Krista left, she reminded me that she could drop in anytime, and that I would be required to not only drop my pants but to also prove that "orgasms" was still my password.

Almost 8 weeks had now passed since my last orgasm. On top of that, Krista had grown tired of cleaning my cage; therefore, she bought another one ( with my credit card ) so that I could now clean my own cage and still be trapped in the second one. Krista continued to have me download sexy Playboy Playmates to our hard drive. When I returned home from work every day, Krista would have the sexy Playmates on the screensaver on each of our 3 computers. On occasion, Krista would also have the porn channel on when I came home from work.

Prior to my cock's unfortunate incarceration, my primary goals in life were to make money and to enjoy a fulfilling sex life with Krista or other beautiful women ( if the opportunity so arose ). My focus in life had now become fairly simple - how do I escape from this cock cage. I knew that Krista kept the small key to my cage somewhere in the house; however, she had never left the house long enough for me to perform an exhaustive search. My luck changed during the first week of June. Krista was going to spend an entire Saturday shopping with her sister. Krista departed the house shortly after 9:00 AM, and I immediately began my search and rescue mission. I began carefully going thru each of the drawers in Krista's bedroom dresser. My search then stretched into our closet where I perused pockets on every one of her dresses, blouses, etc. The mission continued with me looking thru her 30 plus shoe boxes. My goal was to find her key and then rush down to a nearby store to make a duplicate copy of the key. After returning home, my plan was to remove the cage and watch one of my favorite porn movies. Never in my life had I looked forward with this much anticipation to masturbating to what I knew would be a mind blowing orgasm.

After looking thru almost nook and cranny in the house, I gave up the search at around 1:30PM. I even went thru her dresser, dresses and blouses a second time. For all I know she may have had the key to both of the cages in her purse. Nonetheless, I had given it my best shot.

By mid June I had now downloaded almost 2000 sexy images from the Playboy Website. Although the women from Playboy were breathtakingly beautiful, Krista stepped up her torture a small notch by giving me a subscription to the Penthouse website. The girls in Penthouse are usually posed a little more provocatively than those in Playboy. In addition, the Penthouse site contains photos of couples in extremely compromising positions. Most of the scenes are not XXX hardcore, but they are fairly close. As she did with the Playboy website, Krista would perform her internet reconnaissance, and then relay back to me which Penthouse Pets, models and girl/boy photos that she wanted me to download. It was during this time that I discovered Corrine Alphen, an absolutely stunning Penthouse Pet of the Year from the early 1980's. Krista and Corrine Alphen could almost be mistaken as twins.

As June slipped into July, Krista continued the Saturday evening pleasure sessions. Ten weeks had now passed since my last orgasm, and the pain in my member and balls during Krista's cockteasing sessions seemed to be growing increasingly worse. During the day, my missile and balls did not normally generate any discomfort; however, when Krista had spent an hour or more teasing my cock, my prick and balls began to radiate a dull pain. I was actually taking an Advil one hour prior to her cock torture. At first I thought that the Advil was helping, but I soon realized that the payload residing in my balls was way to enormous to be treated with aspirin. The pain was not intense, but it was strong enough that I began to dread Saturday nights. After one particularly grueling 3 hour marathon of Playboy playmates, Penthouse pets, Satellite TV porn, x-rated DVDs and cock teasing that turned my cock into a 7" twitching and throbbing purple monster, I broke down.

"Krista , I am asking for mercy. You have your pound of flesh. Heck, you have gotten 5 lbs of my flesh during the past 3 months. You have no earthly idea of the pain and discomfort that I am in."

"You're just a big baby. I have read about monks and priests who have gone years without ejaculating. It is all in your mind; you just need to be more disciplined."

"At least the priests and monks are not taken to the brink of an orgasm once or twice a week. Also, they are trained to be disciplined in those matters. Most men cannot survive without some sort of orgasmic release."

"You should have thought about that before you jumped in the sack with Nikki."

Since Krista and I just finished our so called lovemaking, she was still completely nude. She had placed the diabolical cage back onto my private parts and uncuffed my wrists and ankles. The Playmates and Pets were still cascading across the monitor. Hannah Harper, a drop dead gorgeous British porn actress, was engaged in an intense reverse cowgirl scene on TV. The sensual overload was overwhelming, and I placed a pillow under my face, chest and stomach and began to violently hump the bed. I knew that an erection was impossible, but I hoped that maybe there was a slim chance that some cum could escape to relieve my highly pressurized balls. After about 2 or 3 minutes, I knew this was a lost cause, and I actually broke down and started crying. Tears began flowing down my cheeks as I began begging and pleading to Krista to show some sort of mercy. At first she was somewhat surprised by my emotional outburst, but then she refused to show any empathy toward my predicament.

On the first Monday in August, I went to lunch with my friend, Kirk. We usually went out to lunch together about 2 or 3 times per month. About halfway thru the lunch hour, Kirk told me that he had been dating Julie, our new hot secretary, for about 3 weeks. Since Julie reported directly to me and the three of us were all in the same department, their relationship could be questionable, but it was not out of line. Kirk broke the news to me that he and Julie had done the wild thing at his high rise condo on Friday night. He went into intricate detail in describing the texture of her skin as well as the feel and size of her enormous breasts. As Kirk continued to describe his erotic rendezvous with the best looking girl at our company, my imprisoned member began to press against the cage. When Kirk told me that he experienced 3 mind blowing orgasms on Friday night ( including one major league tit fucking session ) , I simply could not take it anymore. To relieve the pain that was quickly consuming my genitals, I excused myself to the restroom. When I returned from the restroom, I led the conversation in a different direction.

Just when I thought that things could not possibly get any worse, my worst fears came to fruition. On the Saturday night before Labor Day, Krista had me naked and cuffed hand and foot to the bed. As usual, Krista had tuned to the Tenxtsy channel while the computer monitor was parading a bevy of Playboy Playmates and Penthouse Pets across the screen. Krista had just finished teasing my missile into the stratosphere. Krista was still nude as I watched her and her slightly bouncing boobs leave the bedroom. Within 30 seconds or so, she returned with a manilla folder before pulling a small piece of paper from the folder.

"Guess what this is." Krista asked.

"I don't know." I replied.

When she unfolded the piece of paper for me to see, my eyes grew as large as saucers, and I swallowed hard. On the small slip of paper was written the name Victoria and a phone number. The handwriting was mine. About four years ago, Victoria was hired as a buyer in our company's Purchasing department. At the time, Victoria was a 27 old blond with a prominent chest and an effervescent smile. At about 5'4" tall she weighed approximately 130 to 135 lbs. Although not plumb, her arms and legs were slightly larger than my previous female relationships. Her big blue eyes, cute nose, full luscious lips and overflowing boobs more than compensated for her slightly large frame.

Since my Department interfaced quite frequently with the Purchasing Department, Victoria and I had developed a professional relationship. About once a week, Victoria and I, as well as 2 or 3 others in her Department, were going to lunch together. Within about 3 or 4 months, Victoria and I went on an one on one lunch date. After several rather professional lunch dates, we both noticed the mutual attraction between us. Whenever she was close to me, she would make a point to gently touch my arm, leg or shoulder. When no one else was looking, she would provocatively wink at me. It was at about this particular point in time that Krista went to visit her mother in Cincinnati. Krista would be in Ohio for an entire week, and I knew that my lust for Victoria was going to have to be satisfied somehow.

At this point in my marriage, I had been completely faithful, but the temptations presented by Victoria were hard to resist. I took Krista to the airport on a Sunday morning, and on the way home I was sinfully contemplating the week ahead. I had lunch with Victoria on Monday, and we planned to for me to drive over to her apartment that evening. I had a small dinner at my house before arriving at her apartment at around 7:30 PM. After watching a little TV and engaging in some lite conversation, Victoria cut straight to the chase and began unbuttoning my shirt and unbuckling my belt. I began planting kisses all over her face before finishing off with a wet passionate kiss on her full lips. We were both in such a heighten state of passion that all our clothes were on the floor within 60 to 90 seconds. Needless to say, Victoria and I burned up the sheets that Monday evening at her apartment. We fucked and sucked each other silly until about 11:00 PM. I came twice that evening - once in her delightful pussy and the second time in her mouth.

I returned to her apartment later that week on both Wednesday and Friday evenings. We made love in at least a dozen different positions that week, and we did everything but anal sex. On Saturday afternoon, I picked Krista up at the airport. Victoria and I never did hook up again, and she resigned and joined another company about 6 months later. Unfortunately for me, I had written Victoria's phone number down and apparently had left the incriminating piece of paper in one of my shirt pockets. Krista was now holding the small sheet of paper with Victoria's number less than 12 inches from my face.

"Remember Mike, my detective friend who snapped all these pictures of you and Nikki. He did some snooping around with this name and phone number. He has provided me all the information I need. Now you have a choice. I am going to ask you a point blank question which I already know the answer to. If you lie to me, I will never remove that cock cage. You will have to get someone to cut it off, and that would most likely be rather embarrassing not to mention the potential safety hazards in trying to cut that baby off. Having said all that, I want you to look me straight in the eye and tell me if you ever had sex with this girl."

In this very brief period of time, my mind was racing in trying to remember or figure out what her detective could have discovered about an liason I had 3 years ago. I knew I could not hesitate with this question, but if I lied and somehow the detective had definitive prove of my affair with Victoria, I was toast. Was Krista serious about never removing the cage? Was she bluffing? Maybe all the detective was able to uncover was her employment at my office. Of course, I only had about 10 seconds to process this information. If I hesitated at all, Krista would have proof positive of this extramarital affair.

"Yes. We did it a couple of times, and then it was over. She resigned and moved on to a different company. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry".

"How many more affairs have you had, Clark? Two more, three more. Tell me. How many more? And don't you dare lie to me."

"This is it. Just these two. There have been no others."

I was telling the truth. Nikki and Victoria were the only girls other than Krista that I had become intimate with since my marriage. I was not sure if Krista had believed me or not, but she was seriously ticked off at me. All this time I was still cuffed hand and foot to the bed. This was not a good position to be in when you are confessing to your wife about an extramarital affair.

"The good news for you Clark is that I will remove the cage. The bad news is that it is not coming off anytime soon. I'm gonna have to crank your punishment up into overdrive."

"What do you mean. What are you going to do to me?"

"I don't know, but the last 4 months are going to seem like a cakewalk to you compared to these next 4 months."

"4 more months? You're not going to let me have an orgasm for 4 more months? Is that what your saying?"

"Clark, we signed a contract for a full year. You have cheated on me at least twice. I think next May would be the appropriate time for your next orgasm. Of course, you have 2 other options. You can give me three fourths of our net worth, or you can find someone to cut it off."

"Next May? I can't possibly last that long." I pleaded.

"Tough." Krista replied.

Krista then moved the TV tray back over my stomach, and placed the 17" flat panel monitor on the tray. Still naked as a jaybird, Krista walked out of the room leaving me at the mercy of the Playboy/ Penthouse screensaver and the hot porn movie on the DVD player. I tried to close my eyes to block out the tempting images, but the girls on the computer monitor and the sex scenes on TV were simply too titillating. I'm a guy, and guys enjoy looking at attractive nude women - especially those having wild sex.

Over the next 2 weeks, Krista was certainly true to her word in that she turned up the heat on my already bloated balls. She gave me a subscription to 2 more adult internet sites and then gave me a quota such that I was required to download 350 pornographic images per week. This equated to about 50 per day. Krista would always review my selections and if my downloaded images were not sexy enough, she would delete them and have me download extra photos to compensate for those which she had deleted. On Saturday nights, Krista continued cuffing me hand and foot and teasing me into an unimaginable state of lust. She reserved Wednesday nights and one other night of the week for her pleasure only. On these nights I was not cuffed, but my cock cage was not removed. During these sessions, I was required to spend at least 30 minutes kissing her sensual body from head to toe. As per her direction, I had to spend an inordinate amount of time kissing, kneading and massaging her massive 37 inch tits. These evenings would finish with me using my fingers, mouth and tongue to bring her to several earth shattering orgasms.

As September wound down, Krista again appeared at my office on one sunny Tuesday afternoon. She closed the door to my office, and instructed me to drop my pants for the "cock cage check". I then had to prove to her that my password was still the word "orgasms".

" I see that your hot little secretary is still out there. What's her name - Julie?" asked Krista.

"Yes, she is still here. Julie is a very productive employee."

"Does she always wear a short skirt?" asked Krista.

"Not always." I replied.

On this particular day Julie was wearing a short leather skirt which perfectly showcased her tanned shapely legs. Earlier in the month, a young engineer actually walked into a filing cabinet while staring at Julie's legs. Because of Julie's presence in our office, our area of the building was known as the "scenic" route. Guys would go out of their way to walk by and catch a brief glimpse of our shapely brunette goddess. My friend Kirk was still dating Julie and enjoying the sensual delights of her hot little bod. I did not mention this to Krista.

"I brought something in to help decorate your office." said Krista.

Krista proceeded to reach into her purse and pull a short cylindrically shaped bottle containing 2 small blue balls. She cleared a small space to the left of my computer monitor and placed the bottle there.

"Since you already have blue balls, I thought it would be appropriate that you had a pair sitting on your desk."

"Haven't you tortured me enough? I already have to type "orgasms" in my computer 4 or 5 times a day. Now you want me to stare at these blue balls all day long."

"God only knows how many times you have cheated on me, so you will have to pay the price."

"Twice. I made 2 mistakes, and I apologize. I was wrong to hurt you like that. How many times to I have to say this?"

"Actually I would like to hear that every day, but in the mean time your staying in the cage and these blue balls on your desk are not going anywhere."

"What are others gonna think. What if Julie or some of my other female co-workers come in here and think that I am trying to send out some sort of horny message?"

"That's not my problem." replied Krista.

With the blue balls remaining on my desk, Krista walked out of my office and over to Julie's desk. Krista introduced herself so that she could get an upclose view of Julie's eye popping good looks. They talked for about 5 minutes before Krista left the building and returned home.