High Priced Lust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since Krista had not removed my cage, I knew how this evening would unfold, and it was going to consist of multiple orgasms for her and chronic ball pain for me. She turned off the CD player and turned the volume back up on the TV so that I could not only watch but also hear the ball busting anal scene playing on the DVD player. The 17 inch flat screen computer monitor with the pornographic images was sitting on a stool on the right side of the bed. Krista soon joined me on the bed to give me directions on how to begin her pleasure feast. Following her instructions, my tongue slowly danced from one side of her neck to the other. Our lips met and our tongues entwined for what seemed like an eternity. I planted luscious kisses on Krista's forehead and cheeks before heading south to her towering tits. Her red areolae were as large as half dollars and her nipples were jutting out like two pencil erasers. Krista played with my nipples before gently kissing each one. Her boobs were in dire need of attention so I kneaded, kissed and massaged every square millimeter on her picture perfect melons. After tracing my fingers around her flat stomach, I knelt between her parted legs to touch her now very moist pussy.

After probing her prominent clit with my tongue, I began slapping her pussy before placing 1 and then 2 fingers into her love tunnel. My fingers soon found the g-spot on the roof of her vagina while my tongue was sucking the life out of her engorged clit. Her moaning became louder until the sweet nectar started dripping from her honey pot. At this point, Krista was violently humping my hand, which was still encased in her cunt. This was the first of 3 orgasms for Krista during the evening. After her 2 hours of orgasmic bliss, I pleaded unsuccessfully for her to remove the cock cage.

"No, not tonight; however, I think that you will find Saturday night to be very interesting." replied Krista.

"What are we doing Saturday night?"

"It's gonna be a surprise, and something that you will never forget."

To be continued...