High Priced Lust Ch. 04

Story Info
Wife inflicts severe punishment on her cheating husband.
10.4k words
3.92
53.7k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 09/01/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After making some adjustments to the strap on, she belted the device around my chest so that the 8" dildo was pointed toward the ceiling. After Krista removed her bra and panties, she stood over my chest and then lowered her hips and eased the dildo on into her cunt. After grabbing the headboard, my lovely wife began bucking her hips and bouncing up and down on the dildo. During this time, she was playing with or slapping at her clit. As I watched her bouncing boobs, I could see that she was becoming more and more aroused. As her moaning became louder, her pleasure ride on the dildo approached a frenetic pace. As her wailing reached its peak, her orgasm hit, and her pussy juices enveloped the dildo and dripped onto my chest. Krista soon removed the dildo from my chest and also placed my frustrated missile back in the little cock cage. At this point, she uncuffed me from the bed; however, my evening was far from over.

"Now it is your turn to put on the dildo. I want you to shove that huge cock into my pussy." said Krista.

Krista assisted me in placing the strap on around my waist. In no time at all, Krista lay back on the bed, bent her knees and spread her legs. I eased the huge apparatus into Krista's inviting snatch. At Krista's directions, I began pumping the dildo in and out of her cunt. She grabbed a vibrator from the nightstand, and then rubbed it against her clit.

"Give it to me! Give it to me!" Krista exclaimed.

My own cock ( not the dildo ) and my balls were both generating a gnawing "blue balls like" pain in my crotch. I continued to thrust my hips so that the dildo relentlessly pounded Krista's love tunnel. The huge dildo as well as the humming vibrator began to send her over the edge. As her orgasm hit, I increased the pace of my thrusting until she was practically screaming. After Krista's wild little pleasure trip, she removed the strap on from my waist, and then instructed me to lick her love juices from the huge dildo. Since she literally held the key to all my future orgasms, I had no choice but to comply with her request.

As the weeks rolled on toward Christmas, the strap on dildo became a staple in Krista's lovemaking sessions. I was either fucking her in the pussy or the ass with the device, or she was butt fucking me like a wild woman. In the meantime, Krista was insistent that I continue my downloading of erotic photographs from the internet. To place more demands on my time, she increased my quota from 350 per week to 500. My photo collection now numbered more than 8000, which required the use of 5 different folders; Krista referred to these as my "erotic galleries" in that the folders were titled erotic gallery1, erotic gallery2 and so on. The sexual frustration boiling in my cock and swollen balls was nothing less than indescribable.

As of mid December, it had now been almost 8 months seen my last orgasm. I decided to pay a visit to my personal physician to discuss the medical implications of my orgasm deprived life. I was also hoping that he could recommend a way to remove this contraption from my nuts without doing damage to the family jewels. At this point I could have cared less if Krista discovered that I had this baby cut off. My hopes were dashed when I arrived at the doctor's office. The receptionist told me that Dr. Edwards had a family emergency and would be unavailable for my late afternoon appointment. The receptionist indicated that a female physician's assistant could work me in to her schedule. I signed in on their patient sheet and sat down in the waiting area. After about 5 minutes of waiting, I decided that a female doctor examining me and my caged genitals was not in my best interest. Embarrassment and more humiliation was not on my Christmas list. I had no objection to female doctors looking at my private parts, but I drew the line when my crotch was trapped in a prison. I quietly told the receptionist that I would reschedule with Dr. Edwards, and then I walked back to my car and drove home.

Christmas and New Year's passed fairly quickly, and Krista continued to relentlessly torture me with her cock teasing. My 43rd birthday was upcoming on January 21st, and Krista began dropping hints in early January that she may provide me with some sort of orgasmic relief as a birthday present. I attempted to ask her more specific questions regarding this potential ball bustin' event. She was evasive, and told me that I would have to wait until the evening of the 21st. As the big day approached, I was more upbeat and positive than I had been in 9 months. On the evening of January 21st, I arrived home about an hour early, and my lovely wife already had Dinner prepared. I could still not get an definitive answer from her as to the possibility of an orgasm.

Within an hour after Dinner, Krista had me naked and cuffed spread eagled on the bed. At his point she inserted an adult movie in the DVD player. As the movie began, Krista turned on the computer and positioned the flat panel computer monitor on a TV tray. As she had done in the past, the TV tray straddled my abdomen so that I could watch the stream of hot erotic pictures on the screensaver. Krista left the room for at least 30 minutes, leaving me no choice but to stare at the hotties on the computer screen and drool over the wild sex transpiring on the X-rated DVD. When Krista returned to the bedroom, she performed her usual sexy dance routine and seductive striptease. By this time my cockaroo was throbbing and twitching uncontrollably.

Krista began her teasing by placing her mountainous hooters against my face and instructing me to lick her nipples. Her attention soon drifted Southward as she planted soft delicate kisses on my own nipples before moving on to my stomach and lower abdomen. My bloated balls soon became the target of her unrelenting torture. She rolled my nuts around with her fingers for a couple of minutes before placing my balls in her warm mouth. While cupping my balls with one hand, Krista began to hungrily suck on my huge erection. Her tongue was dancing around from my tip of my purple cockhead to each side of my 7 inch shaft. After my manhood was coated with her saliva, she fisted my cock until I was near the orgasmic point of no return. Her diabolical methodology of sucking, licking and then fisting my cock continued for almost an hour. On 2 different occasions during this session, pre-come had formed at the tip of my meat. When Krista stopped the cock teasing and started putting her pajamas on for bed, I asked about my orgasm.

"You said that you might let me come tonight - with it being my birthday today." I asked.

"I never promised that I would let you come tonight. I only said that I might let you come, I decided that tonight will not be the night. Besides, if you read the small print on the contract you signed last April, you will see that there was a clause in the contract giving me an option to extend my sexual control over you for an additional year. In essence, I can keep your cock in prison for another 15 or so months, if I so wish."

"What? I didn't see that in the contract. I don't remember reading that at all." I stammered.

"You went over it so fast I know that you didn't see it. You were so thrilled that you were not going to lose half your money that you signed the contract without reading the entire document."

At this point I lost control of my emotions and began crying. Between my sobs I was begging Krista to show some mercy. My tears were flowing like a river down my cheeks. I could not imagine going another 15 months in this condition. Krista soon placed the cage back on my private parts and uncuffed me from the bed. I darted downstairs to find the signed contract which had completely messed up my life. As I wiped away the tears on my face, I carefully read the document word for word. I then read the document a second time and still did not see a reference to a potential second year. I went back upstairs with the contract to confront Krista. She was almost asleep, but I obviously wanted to get to the bottom of this issue as quickly as possible.

"Where is the second year referenced? I just read the whole contract, and I didn't see it."

"It's not there; I just made that up to see what your reaction would be. I didn't know that you were going to burst into tears like a teenaged girl."

"How do you expect I would react? My nuts are about to pop and you tell me that I have to go another 15 months. I don't know if I can trust you anymore with all these head games that you are playing with me."

"Trust. You wanna talk about trust. You're the one who cheated on me at least twice and damaged this relationship."

"OK, OK I understand." I said.

The last thing I wanted to do was to get into some sort of heated verbal exchange with Krista. She held the key to my orgasms, and I certainly did not wish to anger the sexy prison warden. As Valentine's day approached, Krista began to send signals that February 14th might be my day of redemption. During the week before Valentine's day, I discovered that I would be flying to Denver for a business trip during the afternoon of the 14th. Krista and moved our Valentine's celebration to Sunday, the 13th. On the evening of Wednesday, February 9, Krista offered more clues as to her plans for me on Valentine's weekend.

"I am going to give you the opportunity this weekend to prove how badly that you really want to have an orgasm. I want you to take this Friday as a vacation day. On Friday morning I will tell you what you need to do this weekend to uncork your load on Sunday night. You will have to give up something that you normally do on a weekend."

"Is that all? You mean like no sports on TV or no golfing with my buddies?"

"Something like that." replied Krista.

"Your not going to play another one of your psychological mind games are you? Is this legitimate? If I jump thru whatever hoop that you want me to jump thru, will I get to come?

"Yes, I swear." replied Krista.

As I arose on Friday morning, I eagerly anticipated the weekend - particularly Sunday night. As I turned on the coffee maker, Krista joined me in the kitchen.

"So you really want to have an orgasm on Sunday night." asked Krista.

"What can of question is that. Of course I want an orgasm - more than anything else in the world." I said.

OK. Here's the deal. I will allow you 1 orgasm on Sunday night if you go without any food whatsoever for the reminder of the weekend. You will only be allowed to drink water and eat ice - no other fluids or food. You must stay with me the entire weekend, and I reserve the right to pad you down to check for contraband whether it be candy bars, peanuts, whatever. You cannot go to the bathroom without me. If I catch you eating anything at all during the weekend or if I catch you wandering off without me or sneaking downstairs to the kitchen in the middle of the night, I extend your sentence by 6 months, which will push out your orgasm date to sometime in November. The weekend begins now, so you have to go 3 days without food."

"First you starve me from sex - now you just want to starve me. Krista, you can't be serious?"

"Absolutely. I want to find out how badly you really want to have an orgasm. Besides, I read where these starved male laboratory roaches chose sex over food."

"Is that what I am now - your own personal diabolical scientific experiment?"

"That's the deal. Either take it or leave it."

"If I go without food for three days, there better be an orgasm waiting for me on Sunday night. If this is some sort of trick, I might completely lose it."

"I swear. If you go without food this weekend, I will let you have an orgasm on Sunday night."

"What if I go two days and the hunger is too much to bear. Can I then call this off?"

"Nope. It's all or nothing. Once you commit to to this three day fast, you must follow thru; otherwise, your looking at November for your next orgasm."

"You must really enjoy watching me suffer."

"I cried for days after I caught you cheating with Nikki. This is payback."

I agreed to Krista's terms and subsequently skipped breakfast. By lunch time my little tummy was screaming for food. After lunch ( Krista's lunch ), she walked me to the bedroom and removed all of my clothes. To get my cock and balls in overdrive, she performed her usual seductive striptease before belting the strap on dildo around my waist. After massaging, slapping and sucking on her clit for 15 minutes, I eased the dildo into her soaked cunt. As per her instructions, I pounded her pussy while she played with her clit. After 2 of her orgasms, she removed the strap on from my waist and then cuffed my wrists and ankles to the bed. She flipped on the satellite porn channel and turned on the computer so that I could watch the sexually explicit screensaver. As usual, Krista removed the cock cage so that my member would be free to throb as I stared at the wild sex and erotic pictures unfolding before my eyes.

"I am gonna go to the mall and then buy some groceries. I'll be back in about 3 or 4 hours." said Krista.

"You can't leave me here like this. What if your in an accident or something?"

"If that happens, I guess your screwed, but I if I was in an accident I guess I could call Gina and have her come over and let you loose."

Krista dressed quickly and left for her mall and grocery shopping. As I lay there almost completely immobile, the hunger pains were increasing in intensity. After about 2 1/2 hours, my excessive water intake was beggining to cause extreme discomfort in my genitals. After another hour or so, Krista returned home.

"I've gotta go the bathroom. Please, I've got to go." I pleaded.

Luckily for me, Krista quickly placed my cage back on my penis and uncuffed me from the bed. I literally ran to the bathroom for relief. After we unloaded the groceries, Krista fixed herself Dinner and insisted that I sit and watch her eat. As the evening progressed, my stomach pains grew even worse. I had no idea how I could last another 2 days. I swallowed a sleeping pill so that the hunger pains would not keep me awake. On Saturday morning, Krista prepared for herself scrambled eggs and bacon. I drank a glass of water and ate some crushed ice as I watched her eat her scrumptious meal. Krista spent the day cleaning house, reading, watching TV and surfing the internet. So that she could keep her watchful eye on me, Krista required that I be in the same room with her at all times. When she showered, I showered with her. Under no circumstances did she allow me to wander off for some munchies. On Saturday night, she insisted that we go to her favorite seafood restaurant. By this time, I was drinking a glass of water almost every hour. Before we left for the restaurant, she carefully searched all of my pockets for any sign of food.

Krista ordered her favorite - shrimp and baked salmon. With my stomach juices churning like crazy, I sat there and watched her eat her Dinner. After leaving the restaurant, we returned home for a fairly uneventful evening. We spent Sunday morning reading the newspaper, and in the afternoon Krista dragged me off to a furniture store. We returned home at about 3:30 or so. Since this was Valentine's weekend ( Valentine's day was on Monday ), Krista wanted the evening to be somewhat romantic. With my assistance Krista strategically placed numerous candles around our spacious master bathroom. She then scattered roses on the floor of the bathroom as well as master bedroom. Since it had now been almost 72 hours since my last bit of food, I was more hungry than horny. The bathroom scales indicated that I had lost over 9 lbs during the 3 day fast.

"Will I get to eat first before we have sex?" I asked.

"I never promised that you could make love to me. You will have an orgasm, but whether you will actually get to make love to me is still undecided."

"Since this is Valentine's and all, I was hoping that we could have some wild and passionate lovemaking, but right now, I am really hungry. When do I get to eat?"

"We can have pizza tonight. I'll call the pizza delivery right now." said Krista.

Krista immediately was on the phone calling in my favorite pizza - sausage and pepperoni. It was now almost 5:30 on Sunday afternoon, and I was counting the minutes before the pizza guy arrived. When the pizza arrived, I immediately began devouring one slice after another. Two large glasses of Pepsi from our refrigerator added a much needed drink to this most satisfying meal of my life. Now that I had successfully passed Krista's test and conquered hunger, the anticipation of an orgasm was driving me absolutely wild with desire. Ten months had passed without an orgasmic released, so to say that I was jacked up and stoked for this evening would be an understatement of grand proportions.

Soon after we finished our pizza, we both brushed our teeth before Krista lit the candles in the bedroom and bathroom. After placing one of her favorite CDs, featuring relaxing nature sounds, in the CD player, Krista turned off the bathroom lights and began kissing me on the lips while at the same time removing my shirt. She turned on the bathtub faucet and placed some of her favorite scented soap in the tub. As the water filled the rather large and sunken bathtub, Krista turned her attention back to me. Once my shirt was off, she laid me down on the carpeted bathroom floor to tweak and suckle my now very aroused nipples. My shoes, socks, belt and pants were the next items to go - leaving only my underwear.

As Krista stood over me to begin her one of sensual stripteases, I leaned back against a bathroom wall to enjoy the upcoming show. In hopes of speeding up the proceedings, I removed my underwear leaving me nude with the exception of the cock cage. Krista's attire for the evening was an orange halter top with a deep V neckline plus a rather short jean skirt, which perfectly showcased her tanned and shapely legs. Her super sexy feet were standing in a pair of 4 inch heels giving her a towering height of almost 6 feet. Krista had on this outfit when the young twenty something pizza delivery guy arrived, and his eyes would dart around the room but always land back on Krista. Both Krista and I saw a distinct tent forming in the guys pants. At first he was enjoying the view, but then he became rather self conscious over his uncontrollable erection. When Krista looked directly at his crotch and then peered straight in his eyes, he looked like the cat who ate the canary. He placed his hand in his pocket and tried desperately to reposition himself so as to minimize the tent in his trousers. After gathering his money and tip, he turned around and walked out fairly quickly.

As I sat on the bathroom floor, Krista stepped out of her jean skirt to revealing only a purple thong covering the promised land of which I so desperately coveted. She wasted no time in pulling the halter top over her head leaving her clad only in the thong and her 4 inch heels.

"Go ahead and get in the tub." said Krista.

The sunken oval shaped tub was now full of warm water as well as nicely scented sudsy bubbles, which Krista loved. I sat down on one end of the tub while I watched Krista step out of her 4 inch heels. She turned her back to me and pulled the thong down her legs and over her ankles. She spread her cheeks for me allowing an obstructed view of her asshole. After this quit tease, Krista joined me in the tub. This was certainly not the first occasion that we had shared a romantic bubble bath, so it began with us intertwining our legs together beneath the sexy soap suds. My left foot was soon playing and slapping on her pussy. We washed each other's bodies from head to toe. As she had done over a hundred times during the past 10 months, Krista handcuffed my hands behind my back so that she could remove the cage and clean my private parts. Krista was extremely careful during these cleaning sessions so that I did not go over the orgasmic cliff. After she re attached my cage and uncuffed me, we spent some more time in the tub simply kissing. I also spent a great deal of time kissing and sucking on her voluptuous breasts.