High Priced Lust Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Krista, Amanda and Gina continued their unrelenting assault on my lust filled body. With the exception of my genitals, the three vixens touched every square inch of body. As Amanda carefully moved her hands thru my hair, my eyeballs were stretched to the limit as I stared at the largest pair of boobs which I had ever seen. Meanwhile, Gina was delicately tracing her fingers around my stomach, pubic hair and upper thighs. Krista was at the foot of the bed concentrating her attention on my feet, toes and lower legs. At Krista's direction, Amanda gently lowered her monstrous hooters onto my face. One tit and the the other was offered up to my hungry mouth.

"Suck on her boobs. You can suck on them and lick them, but you are not gonna get to touch them." said Krista.

Since I was cuffed hand and foot, I already assumed that Krista was most likely not going to allow me to touch and knead Amanda'a mountainous chest. Krista decided to turn up the gain on this cock teasing extravaganza by circling her tongue around my purple cockhead. Kevin, Gina's husband, was standing to the left of the bed with a camcorder aimed at the bed. This entire event was being caught live on film. After Gina moved her hot little bod just to the right of my head, she spread her legs to give me a close view of her inviting snatch. Because Amanda was still smothering and slapping me in the face with her boobs, the view of Gina's charms were discontinuous. The aching in my balls was now bordering on catastrophic.

"Please let me come. Somebody, please. I am begging you. I cannot take this anymore!" I pleaded.

"You know he is such a big cry baby. A wuss. He's just a big wuss." exclaimed Krista.

"How long as he gone without an orgasm?" asked Amanda.

"It's been two months since his last orgasm, and before that he went 10 months without an orgasm. That will teach him for cheating on me."

Many of the onlookers dropped their mouths in disbelief when they heard Krista's comment about my orgasmic deprived life. At Krista's direction, Gina lifted her legs and placed her toes on my mouth. Her perfectly manicured toenails were painted red. I sucked on each of her toes until Krista began re positioning everyone. Kevin passed the camcorder to his wife, Gina. He joined Amanda on the left side of the bed. The young buxom blond wasted no time in removing Kevin's last piece of clothing, his white briefs. As Gina continued filming with the camcorder, Kevin and Amanda lay down on the bed and embraced each other in a deep passionate kiss. Kevin's lips and mouth quickly moved Southward toward Amanda's towering peaks. Kevin spent the next 5 or 10 minutes kissing, sucking, licking and kneading on every square inch on those mouth watering tits. Krista leaned over and whispered something in Kevin's ear. At this point, Amanda and Kevin stood up and positioned themselves in a standing position directly above my head.

From this vantage point, I was staring up at Amanda's slender tanned legs as well as her clean shaven pussy. She wrapped her arms around Kevin's neck. He cupped her tight ass and pulled her up. As her legs wrapped around his torso, Kevin's throbbing missile disappeared into her pussy. While still standing directly above me, the two of them began rocking their bodies slowly. I could see his cock moving in and out of her slightly glistening pussy. As their pace quickened, both Kevin and Amanda's moans grew louder. Small droplets of Amanda's love juice were trickling down her inner right thigh. After Kevin began to grow tired of supporting Amanda in this position, she lay down on top of me such that her body was perpendicular to mine. Her breasts were drapped over my chest while the rest of her bodacious bod was stretched out on my right side.

Kevin positioned himself behind Amanda and entered her pussy in doggie style fashion. Amanda rubbed her hands thru my hair a couple of times before inserting two of her fingers in my mouth. To drive my lust to a record level, Krista was swallowing my blood engorged prick. She began bobbing up and down my pole in a slow and methodical fashion. As Amanda stared at me with those gorgeous big blue eyes, I could feel Krista sliding the tip of her tongue up one side of my cock and down the other.

"Gimme, Gimme, Gimme!" Amanda screamed.

With Amanda's boobs nestled on my chest and Krista's mind boggling blowjob, it felt as if my nuts would literally explode; however, from Kevin's facial expressions and his guttural moans, he was the one approaching an orgasmic explosion. Within seconds, Kevin withdrew from Amanda's cunt and let loose with 4 or 5 thick ropes of warm gooey cum all over her ass. Like some sort of super stud, Kevin pulled Amanda off of me and practically thru her on the bed to the left of me. He quickly entered her in a missionary style and proceeded to unmercifully pound her snatch. Their lips parted for some sensuous french kissing. Kevin continued pistoning his depleted but rigid member in and out of her pussy. Every few minutes or so Kevin would stop and grab two handfuls of Amanda's 38 inch peaks. After this brief detour to boobland, Kevin would resume fucking this blond beauty at an absolutely frenzied pace. Kevin was bound and determined to release another load. After almost 15 minutes of intense thrusting, he grimaced and moaned loudly. While still joined at the crotch with Amanda, he collapsed on top of her. The sexual satisfaction shown on Kevin's face was undeniable. Krista had even stopped her assault on my cock to watch the Kevin and Amanda show.

Although the evening was still relatively young, it appeared that Krista was ready to call it a night and return home. Gina ejected the naughty videotape from the camcorder and gave it to Krista. Krista placed the camcorder in the duffel bag, and removed her sexy halter top, black skirt and high heels from the bag. After she was dressed to leave the party, Krista refocused her attention on me. Because of the porno playing on the big screen plasma TV as well as another couple going at it hot and heavy in the adjacent bed, my erection was standing at attention and in no mood to deflate.

Before Krista could place the cock cage back on my flagpole, my missile undoubtedly was required to shrink; otherwise, my cock would not fit into the cage. In order to eliminate my erection, Krista dropped her skirt again and threw it over my head. In this way I could not see the TV or the sexual activity transpiring in the other bed. Krista also muted the TV so that I was unable to hear the sex sounds emanating from the x rated move. After about 5 minutes, my penis was flacid. While still blindfolded with Krista's skirt, she place my dick back into the cage. After pulling the skirt up and over her legs and curvacious hips, she unlocked all of the ankle and hand cuffs. Krista then handed me the red rayon skirt which I was wearing earlier in the evening.

"Put this back on." said Krista.

"Aren't we leaving?" I asked.

"Yes, but your going home in the outfit that you have on now."

"What if we're in an accident or you get pulled over for speeding?"

"You worry to much. Do as I say and put your cute little skirt back on."

I followed Krista's instructions and stepped back into the embarrassing skirt. After mingling a few more minutes in the huge basement area, we walked back upstairs to the first floor. To maximize my embarrassment, she continued to parade me around the house so that everyone at the party saw me in this humiliating outfit. At about midnight, Krista and I walked to our SUV. Krista did allow me to remove the high heels and walk barefooted to our vehicle, but she insisted that I place the heels back on once we reached the SUV. After blindfolding me, Krista started the engine and away we went. Luckily for me, the drive on in the dark was uneventful.

When we finally arrived home, Krista demanded that I lie down on our king sized bed. While still attired in the blond wig, rayon dress and high heels, she again cuffed me hand and foot to the bed. After unlocking and removing the cock cage, she turned on the computer and placed the TV tray above my abdomen. After setting the 17" flat panel monitor on the TV tray, she turned on our TV/VCR combo and inserted the videotape shot earlier in the evening. To avoid any sort of undesired orgasm, she flipped the skirt up onto my chest and abdomen. Her legitimate fear was that my growing erection could move against the soft rayon fabric - thus causing an orgasmic explosion. Krista then left the bedroom leaving me alone with the videotape of the party, plus the steady barrage of hot women on the computer's screensaver.

After about 15 minutes, Krista returned to the bedroom. She moved the computer monitor and TV tray back to the dresser, and stood above my spread eagled body. She removed her high heels and performed a seductive little dance on the bed. Krista peeled the halter top over her head and dropped the black mini skirt to her ankles. After stepping out of the skirt, she removed the pasties from my nipples and gently rubbed and kissed my aroused and erect nipples. Even before I was sexually active, I remembered as a young teenager the pleasure of playing with my nipples while looking at a hot Playboy or Penthouse centerfold.

With a wickedly seductive grin on her face, Krista sat down on the bed and popped my tower of pleasure into her mouth. Like an orgasmic vacuum cleaner, she sucked on my 7 inch monster until I was close to the brink of an orgasm. As a change of pace, Krista simply kissed and nibbled on me, up and down my shaft. A wave of pleasure racked my entire body as she moved her mouth over the head of my cock, teasing the edges with her tongue. The "blue balls" pain in my balls was reaching unparalled heights. After a while, Krista pulled her little pink vibrator from her top dresser drawer. She sat down on top of my chest and spread her legs wide. After turning the vibrator on and removing the rail thin black thong, she rubbed the pink sex toy against the folds of her pussy and then on to her clit. She inserted two and then three fingers into her slit while pressing the vibrator on the top of her clit. As her pussy began to glisten with moisture, I could smell the sweet scent of her love nectar enveloping the room. Krista soon popped the vibrator in her pussy, and began to vigorously rub and then slap at her clit. Within minutes, her naughty pleasure trip reached its crescendo. With her wet snatch now less than 3 inches from my face, Krista exploded with an outburst of little squeals and moans. As she had done on some of our previous lovemaking adventures, Krista used her index finger to glaze my nipples with her pussy juices.

After Krista regained control of her senses, she assembled the tripod and placed our camcorder on top of it. She positioned the tripod on the left side of the bed. Krista peered thru the camcorder lens several times until she was comfortable that the camera angle was perfect.

"I know that you signed that contract back last May, so we have not gone the full year, but you have been a good boy so how would you like to get out of those restraints and fuck me like a sailor on leave."

"Your not playing one of those psychological games with me are you?

"No. I am completely serious. I am ready to uncuff you and let you have your way with me. but you gotta keep the skirt and the wig on."

Today was April 8th, and with the exception of the one orgasm in February, my cum had been boiling with lust since April 22nd of last year. During the last 50 weeks, I had experienced only 1 orgasm. Since the February orgasm was via a hand job, almost a year had passed since I had enjoyed the pleasure of a wet and tight pussy. Krista looked thru the camcorder lens one more time and pressed the "tape" button. As she began uncuffing my ankles, she began narrating the events during the past year. She mentioned my infidelities and my inability to experience an orgasm. As she uncuffed my left wrist, I was now totally free, and my flagpole was standing at attention.

"Go for it." exclaimed Krista.

In the condition which I was in, this was neither the time or the place for foreplay. Within a moment's notice, I lay Krista down on the bed. While still wearing the red rayon skirt, I mounted her in the missionary position. As I entered her pussy for first time in almost a year, I let loose with a guttural moan. Like an 18 year old virgin experiencing the pleasure of pussy for the very first time, I began to aggressively thrust my hips. As I stared into her eyes and kissed her lips, I felt the incredible sensation of my impending orgasm. Within seconds, my engorged missile was erupting with a cataclysmic force inside Krista's wet snatch. I pumped and pumped and pumped until every last ounce of cum had drained from my body. With Krista and I still fused at the groin, I rolled over on my back. To say that I was now sexually satisfied would be an understatement of epic proportions. After Krista and I uncoupled, I removed the wig from my head and took off the skirt. I was still clad in the extra large black crotchless suspender stockings, but at this point I left them on.

We lay there and cuddled for a few more minutes until Krista re-wound the tape from the party earlier in the evening. Meanwhile, the camcorder on the tripod was still taping. As we began viewing the tape, Krista began planting soft kisses over my nipples and belly. Once my cock started twitching and showing signs of life, Krista swallowed my entire prick. Her skillful tongue soon brought my cock back to its full 7 inches. We spent the next 15 or 20 minutes going at it and every conceivable position: cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggie, scissors, etc.... .

When we reached the point on the tape where Kevin and Amanda were screwing each other in the standing position, we jumped out of the bed onto the floor. Krista jumped up on me just as Amanda had wrapped herself around Kevin earlier. We went at it in this position until perspiration was forming on my brow. I then threw Krista back down on the bed and straddled her once again in the missionary position. My frenetic thrusting soon brought me to another mind blowing orgasm. Although this second orgasm was no where near as pleasurable as the first, I heartily enjoyed this 15 to 20 minutes of pure unadulterated fucking.

In addition to the pure joy of a sexual release, I was now not trapped in that devilish cock cage. As much I was a huge fan of being tied up by my wife during lovemaking, I was never again going to allow her to cuff or tie me to a bed. There was no way I could take the chance that she would slap that diabolical cock cage on me again. Three days later on Tuesday evening, Krista and I finished the evening off with another fantastic session of lovemaking. As an added bonus, we watched the tape of the previous Saturday evening showing me fucking Krista while I was still wearing the wig, skirt, stockings and high heels. Later that week, Krista deleted all of the erotic and x rated pictures which I downloaded during the previous year. She also called our satellite TV provider and cancelled the adult programming which had streamed into our house during the past 11 or 12 months.

Since Krista and I had some serious issues to address, we begin visiting with a marriage counselor. My two infidelities had driven a huge stake into the heart of our marriage, and her response with the cock cage was an over reaction of the highest magnitude. With the help of the marriage counselor, we were able to save our marriage. As much pleasure as I derived from staring at and making love to beautiful women, I pledged to both Krista and myself that I would remain faithful to her. The counselor advised us against returning to Sonya's house of lust; however, Krista and I have not made a final decision on the swinging issue. Most likely we will go back to one of Sonya's parties; however, we would only watch the action or perform as exhibitionists ourselves. As I 43 year old man, I am incredibly fortunate to be married to a still stunning 30 year old brunette. If Krista caught me cheating on her again, there was no telling what she might do; however, other than death or serious bodily injury, it is hard to comprehend a fate worse than what I had endured during the previous 12 months.

THE END