High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ginger turned her head toward the camera and said. "Imagine your big hard cock sliding between our mouths."

I was imagining just that and my cock hardened as I stared intently at the screen watching their sensuous foreplay.

Kay's hands were resting on Ginger's hips as they kissed then moved behind to squeeze Ginger's ass. "Doesn't she have an incredible ass?" Kay asked breaking the kiss long enough to speak.

"She does and my cock is getting hard just thinking about fucking that tight little asshole." I answered.

Together they looked toward the camera and in unison said. "Show us your big hard cock."

I quickly undid my belt and the button that held my slacks tight around my waist and then pushed both my pants and underwear down my legs. As I leaned back into the sofa my cock rose up from my loins erect and throbbing.

Ginger was first to remark. "What a big hard cock." Kay quickly followed saying. "It's a perfect cock for fucking and sucking."

The girls watched for a moment longer as I wrapped my hand around the base and waved the erect cock at them, bringing broad smiles to both faces.

Kay's hands slid up into Ginger's hair and guided her mouth to one erect nipple. Ginger instantly flicked her tongue at the hard nub causing Kay to moan sinfully. Her hands moved from Ginger's head to her own tits as she lifted them so Ginger could lick, suck and nibble at the hard nipples.

"She loves having her nipples pleasured." Ginger remarked, a fact I was well aware of.

As she continued I suggested. "She loves when I get rough with her nipples."

Kay smiled as Ginger exposed her pearly white teeth and bit on one hard nipple, then exclaimed "YES!"

Ginger's teeth bit at both nipples and then at the surrounding sensitive flesh. Kay's moans confirmed that she loved it. She began kissing, licking and biting down over Kay's sumptuous body clawing at her flesh with red nails until she was crouched before her.

"She's going to lick my pussy." Kay remarked as Ginger slowly peeled Kay's panties down her long shapely legs.

Kay stepped out of the gathered fabric then lifted her leg closest to the camera and placed her white stiletto on the arm of the chair. As she pressed her leg further open, Ginger leaned forward and kissed the creamy white flesh of Kay's thigh just above the hem of her stocking, both hands sliding along the sexy leg she was kissing.

"Her skin is so soft." Ginger remarked as her red lips traveled toward Kay's glistening pussy. As her mouth moved closer she lifted one hand and slipped a finger inside Kay's pussy.

Kay moaned softly as Ginger spoke. "It's very wet."

"Lick her clit." I suggested.

Ginger followed my instruction and flicked the tip of her tongue against the hood that covered Kay's clit. Kay's hands instantly moved to press the hood away with her pink nails exposing the erect clit so Ginger could lick and suck it. As she licked it, she slipped another finger between the lips of Kay's pussy. I could see Kay press her loins down trying to drive Ginger's fingers deeper.

"Oh god, I love how she eats my pussy." Kay said as Ginger began licking, sucking and biting at the wet flesh of her pussy.

Kay's moans continued as she began moving her hips back and forth while Ginger pleasured her with her mouth. Ginger looked toward the camera, her lips glistening with Kay's moisture and said. "Her pussy tastes so sweet."

"I want to taste your pussy." Kay pleaded as Ginger returned her mouth to the wet slit spread open before her.

Ginger glanced up and smiled, then slowly stood as Kay dropped her foot to the floor.

They kissed momentarily sharing the sweet juice smeared on Ginger's lips, then moved apart.

Turning to face the camera Ginger asked. "Are you stroking that big beautiful cock?"

I had long before begun stroking my cock and showed them the pulsing erection as my hand moved up and down the shaft slowly.

"I can't wait to touch his cock again." Ginger said as she glanced toward Kay.

Kay grinned and then remarked. "He loves when you scratch lightly at his balls and along the shaft."

Kay moved in front of Ginger then around to the side of the bed. I watched intently as she laid down with her head toward the camera, her hands pulling the wavy ponytail from under her head so it dangled over the edge. "Bring me that sweet pussy." Kay said.

Ginger moved toward the bed, bent over at the waist and slowly slid her panties down her shapely legs carefully stepping out of her sexy underwear. Still bent over at the waist, she slid her red tipped fingers over her naked ass and spread herself open for me to see. "I know you can't wait to fuck this tight puckered asshole Allen." Ginger remarked as one finger circled the rim of her sphincter.

After straightening up, Ginger crawled up over Kay spreading her legs on either side of Kay's head her sexy black stilettos extending into the air toward the camera.

The image before me was absolutely incredible. Kay's lovely face looked up at Ginger's naked loins, her pussy already moist in anticipation of Kay's first touch. Kay's hands moved to Ginger's legs and then slid up to softly caress the inside of her thighs.

"I can't wait to taste her sweet pussy." Kay said as her fingers slid on either side of Ginger's wet pussy lips.

Ginger's head dropped toward Kay's loins as Kay lifted her head from the bed while her pink fingernails spread Ginger open.

"Her pussy is so wet and tastes so good." I heard Ginger say from between Kay's shapely thighs.

"Eat her hot pussy." I exclaimed while watching Kay's tongue extend toward Ginger's pink wet pussy.

I slowly stroked my hard cock as Kay began licking between the lips of Ginger's pussy.

A loud moan escaped Ginger's throat, muffled by the contact of her lips and Kay's pussy, but my concentration was directed to the awesome sight of Kay pleasuring her new friend. Her tongue moved expertly licking each lip, the erect clit that extended beyond the hood of flesh surrounding it and into the depths of Ginger's loins.

As Kay slipped a finger inside Ginger's wet slit, she moved her mouth away to tell me. "Her pussy tastes incredible."

Ginger moaned again as Kay's finger probed deeper inside.

"It's very tight." Kay said before returning her mouth to Ginger's quivering loins and sucked the swollen flesh between her lips. Her finger dripping with moisture withdrew and then moved up to smear pussy juice around the puckered flesh surrounding Ginger's ass.

Ginger lifted her head slightly from Kay's groin and pleaded. "Yes, finger fuck my tight asshole."

Kay's mouth devoured the wet pussy before her as her finger probed the tight opening to Ginger's ass.

"Deeper!" Ginger demanded.

Kay's middle finger disappeared inside the puckered flesh of Ginger's ass as her thumb massaged the tiny patch of flesh separating Ginger's pussy from her anus.

"Finger fuck her tight ass." I said.

Ginger's louder groans confirmed that she loves having her pussy licked and her ass fucked at the same time. I could hardly wait until I'd be kneeling between those sexy legs and fucking that tight ass as Kay licked and sucked her dripping wet pussy. Her hips began moving back and forth pressing Kay's finger deeper inside and her pussy tighter against Kay's mouth.

With Ginger's lustful moans resounding across the web I urged Kay on. "Make her cum Kay."

Kay's finger probed deeper and she slipped her thumb inside Ginger's wet slit as Ginger ground her loins against Kay's mouth.

"Tongue fuck her hot MILF cunt!" I exclaimed.

Ginger's hip began gyrating faster as Kay lapped at her wet slit faster and faster. She lifted her head from Kay's loins and tilted it back as far as possible and then screamed. "Oh god, yes I'm cumming!" Her body convulsed as waves of ecstasy coursed through her, soulful moans of pleasure escaping her lips as Kay continued lapping and probing deep inside Ginger's quivering pussy with her tongue and her ass with one finger. Ginger dropped her head between Kay's thighs to return the pleasure, her orgasmic moans now muffled by Kay's pussy. Slowly those moans subsided and Kay dropped her head from Ginger's pussy. During her climax Ginger's body had moved Kay back and her head now dangled over the edge of the bed. Her lips and cheeks covered with Ginger's orgasmic flow.

"If I was there my cock would be in your mouth Kay." I told them.

Kay opened her eyes and smiled then said. "I'd love having you throat fuck me as she licks my hot cunt." Her eyes closed but her mouth remained open, an inviting vision from my vantage point as she concentrated on the pleasure Ginger was providing.

"I'm gonna turn around." Ginger said as she lifted her mouth from Kay's pussy.

I watched intently as Ginger slowly crawled toward the headboard, her legs and hips moving with accentuated motions. Kay's hands moved to the center of her tits and with pink nails she began pinching the erect nubs as Ginger turned and knelt between her legs. "Her pussy looks so beautiful." Ginger said as she looked beyond Kay's sumptuous body toward the camera lens. Kay spread her legs wider while she continued pinching her nipples.

"It's very swollen." I remarked knowing how Kay's pussy lips swell when she is completely aroused.

Ginger smiled and then said. "You know her body well Allen. I want you to become that familiar with mine."

"Tell me what it looks like." I said.

Ginger described the view in front of her. "Her swollen lips are open, I can see the moist, pink flesh inside and her clit is hard and extended above the hood."

"Touch it lightly." I suggested.

Ginger's hand moved between Kay's thighs as she looked down. A soft moan escaped Kay's throat as her lover touched her again.

"Her clit twitches when I touch it lightly." Ginger remarked.

"She wants you to put a finger inside." I said knowing Kay couldn't wait much longer for Ginger's oral pleasures to begin again.

Kay's eyes opened as Ginger's finger slipped inside. "I can feel her pussy grasp at my finger." Ginger remarked.

"Yes, just like it grabs my cock when I'm fucking her." I replied causing Kay to smile widely. It was clear both women wanted me to act as director a role I happily accepted. "Rub her clit with your thumb as you finger her deeper." I said.

Kay moaned. "She likes that Allen." Ginger remarked.

"Give her another finger." I suggested.

Ginger smiled as she inserted a second digit inside Kay's pussy.

Kay moaned again. "That too." Ginger remarked.

"Now finger fuck her hot wet pussy." I said.

Ginger bent at the waist and her knees slid back as she reclined between Kay's wide open thighs.

"Yes, just like that." Kay exclaimed as Ginger's hand started moving more between her legs.

"She's so wet." Ginger said.

I wanted Kay to climax and told Ginger how to make her cum quickly. "Now take her clit between your lips and suck it hard as you finger fuck her harder."

As she dropped her mouth toward Kay's loins Ginger remarked. "I love the aroma of her soaking wet cunt!" Ginger pressed her mouth tight against Kay's loins taking her clit between her lips. Kay moved her hands down from her tits and laced her sexy pink tipped fingers into Ginger's dark brunette hair pulling it tight at the sides.

The view I enjoyed of this awesome oral spectacle playing out on my big screen included Kay's lovely head draped over the edge of the bed, her wavy red ponytail dangling toward the floor. Between Kay's big tits I could see Ginger's eyes as she sucked at Kay's pussy. Kay's legs were spread wide open, the white stockings contrasting sharply with Ginger's black stockings which rose straight up to where she had her ankles crossed, her sexy stilettos resting against the headboard.

Kay's head began rocking side to side as Ginger skillfully brought her closer and closer to orgasm with her fingers and mouth. I could see Kay's hands pulling Ginger's mouth tighter against her pussy as she began arching her hips to force Ginger's fingers deeper inside. "She's getting close." I remarked knowing Kay's signs of an approaching climax. All the familiar signs were there, Kay's breathing started coming his short gasps, her head moved quicker from side to side and she held her hips off the bed longer as Ginger sucked her sensitive clit and fingered her wet swollen pussy faster.

"Oh fuck!" Kay exclaimed when the first sensation of orgasm spread through her body.

Ginger needed no more direction she clearly was well versed in taking a woman to the edge of pleasure and beyond. I just sat back and slowly stroked my hard cock as Kay rode her new lover's incredible mouth and fingers through an incredible orgasm.

"YES!" Kay exclaimed as her body surrendered to the full force of her climax.

Ginger reached up with her free hand and squeezed hard on one of Kay's tits, her mouth clamped tightly against the quivering pussy that flooded with Kay's juices.

Ginger withdrew her fingers and moved her hand from Kay's tit. Using both hands she pressed upwards behind Kay's knees lifting her hips and turning her pussy upward so she could lick and lap at the flood of juices inside. Kay's fingers slipped from Ginger's head and moved to her sides where she gathered fists full of the bedding.

"Drink her juice!" I exclaimed watching Ginger's mouth clamp down on Kay's quivering pussy.

The room filled with Kay's lustful moans and the slurping sounds as Ginger drank from Kay's cup of pleasure.

"Oh my God!" Kay exclaimed as her orgasm was extended by Ginger's continued lapping at the swollen lips and quivering clit that lay open before her. Ginger drank from Kay's pussy until her climax subsided.

"That was fucking awesome." I exclaimed somewhat surprised at Ginger's talent for pleasuring a woman so completely.

Ginger lifted her mouth from Kay's pussy and smiled. Her face completely coated with Kay's juice.

"You have no idea." Kay remarked as she lifted her head up to look toward her new found lesbian lover.

Ginger dipped two fingers inside then licked them clean as they both basked in the glow of an incredible experience.

Ginger was first to move, sliding to the side and sitting on the edge of the bed. She stood up and then helped Kay off the bed. Once standing, Kay instantly pulled Ginger against her body, her mouth moving to Ginger's. Their brief kiss quickly turned into an oral cleansing as they took turns licking and sucking every drop of moisture from each other's lips and face.

"You two are fucking incredible!" I proclaimed as they moved around the corner of the bed.

Ginger sat down in the chair and Kay sat beside her on the wide arm rest. Ginger's arm circled Kay's waist as she crossed her legs sticking a sexy black stiletto toward the camera.

"So how's that big hard cock doing?" Ginger asked.

I waved my erection for them before I said. "It needs some of that wet pussy."

"Maybe we can help." Kay replied with a devilish grin on her lips.

I assumed they were going to direct me in how to pleasure myself since my cock and those two wet pussies were miles apart.

Ginger was first to offer a suggestion. "Stroke it very slowly, let your hand linger on the head." To which Kay added. "Pay special attention to the corona, I know how sensitive it is."

I followed their instructions slowly moving my hand along the hard shaft, then up and down a few times over the head before stroking down until my fingers pressed into the base.

"Look how hard he is." Ginger remarked and as she spoke she glanced to her left.

"Mom really?" An unfamiliar voice said from off camera.

Ginger looked somewhat embarrassed as Mindy stepped into view from the right. I thought about covering myself but had nothing to use.

Mindy was wearing a super short denim skirt and a cut off white tee shirt that exposed her bare midriff. A diamond stud sparkled in the middle of her naked belly. Her red high heels were accented by ankle high white socks with lace fringes. Her long blonde hair was tightly pulled to either side in pigtails giving her a sexy schoolgirl appearance.

I waved my cock for all three women to see. Mindy smiled and pointed a French manicured finger at the screen and said. "He's got a really great looking cock."

Ginger's expression grew into a major frown and then asked her daughter. "What the hell are you doing home this early in the first place?"

Mindy kept staring at the screen checking out my great looking cock, as she called it, while she replied to her mother. "Trisha and I went out for dinner, we decided to go over to Rasputin's to do some dancing and I came home to change my clothes. We're supposed to meet Melinda at Rasputin's around 11:00 PM.

Kay turned her head toward Ginger's daughter, but before she could speak, Ginger leaned forward and said. "Mindy, give us some privacy." The tone of her voice was almost scolding her daughter for intruding on our webcam show.

I kept my eyes fixed on the youthful Mindy, studying her pert little tits and how quickly her nipples hardened as she stared at my cock. The light cotton fabric of her tee shirt did little to hide the outline of her hard nipples.

Mindy didn't turn toward her mother, instead keeping her eyes glued to the screen as she replied. "If you wanted privacy you should close your door mom."

As they talked I surveyed her legs, trim, fit and very shapely, all but the very top exposed below the shortest skirt I think I've ever seen.

"Well, have a good time." Ginger said rather sarcastically.

"Okay, okay I'll leave." Mindy finally said but quickly added. "I'd really rather stay and watch him shoot his big thick load."

Kay giggled, but Ginger shot back. "Get outta here Mindy."

Before she walked off camera she glanced one last time at the screen, I assumed so she could remember the size and shape of my cock as I continued waving it for her.

A resounding thud was heard as Mindy left the room and closed the door.

"I'm sorry about that." Ginger said.

I didn't reply since I was completely engrossed in a quick fantasy of having Mindy wearing her little innocent schoolgirl outfit bouncing up and down on my hard cock.

Kay however did chime in. "No problem darlin, I'm sure that's not the first big hard cock she's ever seen."

Ginger giggled and then remarked. "Sometimes she can be such a pain in the ass."

Having stored the mental image of Mindy's tight fuckable body in the recesses of my mind, I returned my attention to the two sexy women seated before me.

Ginger seem to still be somewhat distracted by Mindy's intrusion of her private life, and I believe Kay sensed it also because she twisted on the arm of the chair and leaned down to passionately kiss Ginger on the mouth, her hand sliding across to gently cup and squeeze Ginger's breast. She moved her lips to Ginger's ear and whispered something not meant for me to hear.

Ginger smiled and turned her head to kiss Kay again. She then returned her attention to the screen and said. "Come on stud. Start stroking your hard cock again. We want to see you shoot your load of cum."

As I began stroking my erection Kay offered a suggestion. "Think about fucking us Allen, imagine your hard cock sliding in an out of every possible hole we can offer, imagine us both kneeling before you offering our sexy faces for you to slap that big fucking cock against."

I kept my eyes glued to the screen watching them as they watched my fist slid up and down the length of my pulsing cock.

Ginger reached over and lifted one of Kay's big tits, her sexy smile and the sparkle in her emerald green eyes had returned and I listened closely as she suggested more for my imagination. "Think about fucking Kay's big beautiful tits, your big hard cock sliding through her cleavage and her tongue teasing your cock head when it appears; about fucking my chest, the soft smooth flesh pleasuring your cock; and about Kay deep throating your throbbing cock while I lick and suck your balls from below."