All Comments on 'High School Sweethearts'

by eclecticdreamer

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
P_E_CP_E_Cover 18 years ago
well done

this is a wonderfully teasing story. the characters are alive and real. all the doubts, all the wonder of young lovers. keep up the good work, and i hope we see more

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Part 2? :)

We need to hear more of these two...and set at camp? Day time fun, night time fun, outdoor fun...this has SO much potential and its written so wonderfully. Keep it up!

cybrfuncybrfunover 18 years ago
GOTTA have part 2!

I could not agree more with the last comment. This story has it all...and its hot...and its VERY well written!

More please! I gave ya' a 5. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
amazing

loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
We Definetly Need Part 2

One Of The Best Stories I Have Ever Read. We Definetly Need A Part 2 To The Story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow

That was awesome i loved it but i want see what happens with josh please make a part 2-4

bigrimmstalesbigrimmstalesalmost 14 years ago
Lesbianism and voyeurism: a bargain two for one!

Loved this story. So honest of many of the times my friends have recounted their first same sex liaisons. The added twist was the voyeurism at the end. Nice to read that Josh (didn't you use his name in another story as the broken fingered guitarist - must have done it masturbating!?) did not do the teenage male thing of telling all the others! Well written again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh my

I loved it thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
the chattahoochee river at night...

is loaded with moccasins, alligators, rattlers, and giant snapping turtles. yep, let's go skinny dipping: sounds really roman tick (sic) . someone needs to look up what is in an area before they use a locale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I live in Georgia and the Chattahoochee flows through the town I live in. It does not have alligators. As a country girl I have skinny dipped just outside of Franklin off the boat docks and aside from getting a mess of mosquito bites I was fine. Anyone who knows the Chattahoochee knows it's a muddy river filled with turtles, snakes, trees, and tires. At night the moon really does seem like it comes down and listens to you. Seems to me, commenter, that you should shut up about things you don't know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very lovely tale

I especially liked how V was realizing that even though she was experiences, she still didn't really know her own potential (BI?). My guess is that K really isn't into guys, it would definitely explain why she never responded, just needed the right opportunity.

I'm a 50+ yo guy and I get it .. DKP

Randee1958Randee1958almost 8 years ago
Amusing😊

Loved what you wrote. I'm very touched with how sensitive you were with V's.

Handling Katies feelings. Like all your other followers I support them in appealing to you too write more about K & V. 5🌟's

roveroneroveroneabout 5 years ago
LOVED it...

great 1st time/teacher for Kate, and once she gets going...!

fave story and 5

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved it, right until the end. The addition of Josh adding them to his wank bank ruins it for me. It changes the whole story from a nice little romantic interlude to basically voyeuristic porn. I know that stinks of hypocrisy, here I am, reading erotica about 2 lesbians, complaining about a character using their lovemaking to rub one out, but for me it ruins it. Maybe its because I'm ace, and I read erotica for the emotional release rather than the physical release, but I really do feel like this story would have been much better without the final paragraph.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous