High School: Zero to Hero Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well then, sounds like we all have a busy day ahead of us," I said before savoring a bite of honey maple bacon.

+++

"Thanks for coming to dinner with me," Summer said as she rubbed my thigh. We hadn't even made it out of the Olive Garden parking lot before she had unzipped my slacks.

"I don't think your grandparents were too overbearing," I said as she fished my cock to freedom.

"Well, I think asking you what you were going to name their great grandchildren was a bit over the top." Summer then leaned down and began to run her tongue around the tip of my cock. I did my best to focus on the road but once up to speed I was able to lock in the cruise control and relax my legs.

"Oh they are just having their fun. They just wanted to see if they could get a rise out of us, that's all." Summer moaned something into my cock which was enough of a cue to just sit back and enjoy the road-head she was giving me as a thanks for keeping her company. Truth be told the dinner with her family had been a pleasant one and I was glad I had been able to go.

Summer gagged a bit when I hit a pothole and bounced up into her throat a little too far. She was getting better at deep-throating me but the awkward angle of being in the car and the unexpectedness of it all didn't help.

When she slipped a hand into my pants and began playing with my balls and the base of my shaft it was enough to tip me over the edge. Fighting the urge to close my eyes, I was still driving after all, I felt the orgasm wash through my body. I tensed up my hips and thighs to help keep the explosion of pleasure located in my lower body. The last thing we needed was an arm spasm to send us off course.

Satisfied she had drained the last of my load from my cock Summer tucked my flaccid cock back into my slacks and gently zipped up the fly. "That's a desert a girl could get used to," Summer said as she checked her lipstick in the passenger side vanity mirror. Content with her appearance she flipped the visor up and then laced her fingers into my right hand and for the rest of the trip we rode together in peaceful quiet just enjoying each other's presence.

As we got off the exit for our hometown I asked Summer what her plans where.

"Hadn't thought about that," she said with a coy grin.

"Well, Ashley has been at my parent's house all evening," I said with a mischievous grin, "I am sure she would welcome the added company if you would like to spend the night."

Without a word Summer let go of my hand and pulled out her cell phone.

"Hey mom, I am going to spend the night at Steve's house," she paused giving her mom a chance to speak. "I know he's a nice boy mom," she said sarcastically for my benefit." It was quiet again as her mom no doubt had more to say. "Yes mother. I will be very nice to him." She then told her mom she loved her and hung up.

"She says I can stay over," Summer said as she reintertwined our arms. "She said you're a very nice young man and that I should be nice to you."

"If only she knew," I said with a smirk replaying all the times Summer and I had had sex over the last few months.

Summer just laughed.

One of the reasons by family had no real plans for Saturday evening was that my dad had to go away on business. He was able to be there Friday night for my graduation but I knew he had to be four states over by Monday morning and I knew he liked to have Sunday to rest and acclimate to the town he would be in. That left my mom and Ashley home together while Summer and I had dinner with Summer's family.

"I'm home," I said as I tossed the keys to my mom's car on the table near the front door.

"Your mom is out with Jenn's parents," Ashley said as she walked up to Summer and I with three wine glasses. "Said she'd be home by midnight."

I instinctively looked down at my watch and then up at both girls and grinned. It was just about nine o'clock with meant we had three hours.

"Not so fast," Ashley said as I began to head upstair. "Let us go get ready first."

I cocked an eyebrow and looked back and forth between the girls. Summer seemed equally unaware of what Ashley had in mind.

Standing at the base of the stairs I watched as Ashley led Summer up to my room by her hand.

'They almost look like sisters,' I thought to myself. In fact, aside from their hair color, their body types were almost identical. Ashley's breasts were a little bigger at a full C-cup while Summer's with a little smaller at a full B-cup. Summer's ass with a big more fuller in the hips than Ashley's, but at 10 yards the two could probably pass for body doubles in almost every other way. They were about the same height and the same weight and both had tight swimmer's physiques with very little body fat.

After downing my first glass of wine and tracking down the bottle in the downstairs bar for a refill I heard my name being called.

"Come up when you're ready," I head Ashley yell.

"Should I bring more wine?" I asked.

"Please. We're out," she replied back.

'Out, already?' I asked myself rhetorically. That was a nearly full bottle of wine.

When I got up to the room I could hear giggling through the door.

"It almost fits," Summer said as I opened the door to see her in one of Ashley's lingerie tops. She was probably referring to the built in bra cups being a little too big and as she bent over I could see a gap all the way around leaving her breasts unsupported. Otherwise the top looked great on her and hugged the curves of her body in a sensual and sexy manner that got my blood pumping.

Not to be outdone, Ashley was in a stockings, garter, and corset top that turned her already lethal body into a tactical weapon of mass seduction.

"Ladies, let me just say the two of you look exquisite," I said. I then motioned with the full bottle of wine. "Shall I top off your glasses?"

The girls were still all giggles as I went about filling their glasses. Summer was dancing around and would occasionally bend over to jiggle her tits at Ashley and I demonstrating her boobs had yet to magically grow a cup-size to fill out my not-really-a-cousin's borrowed top.

"Maybe I'll get a boob job," Summer said sliding her hands into the top to cup her breasts while pouting in disgust.

"Oh don't do that," Ashley said as she walked over to my friend. "We just need to take you out shopping for some properly sized lingerie. I think your breasts are perfect just the way they are."

Summer looked up at Ashley with wide eyes. "Really? You like them?" She then looked down and back up at Ashley. "I just wish I could get the kind of cleavage you have. Look at that." For emphasis Summer ran her finger from the edge of the corset up the crack between Ashley's boobs.

"And I would kill for an ass like yours," Ashley said grabbing a handful of Summer's ass.

"Oh, this big thing," Summer said slapping her self on her ass check. "This is my whooty. My white-girl booty." For fun she stuck it out and jiggled it up and down. That got me excited.

"Hey, I didn't know you could move that like that," I said adjusting my growing cock.

Both girls giggled and walked over my way. "Well then, we'll just have to see which you like more. Summer's whooty or my cleavage." Ashley took my wine glass from me and then pushed me back into my desk chair. "Summer, be a dear and fetch me some of lover-boy's ties from his closet."

I tried to protest, but they knew I wasn't serious. I was at their mercy and they knew it. My arms were tied behind my back and my feet were tied to the legs of the chair pulling my knees apart.

Ashley woke up my computer with a flick of the mouse and fired up my iTunes program. "Here we go. Steve's love mix." She then scrolled down till she found a song liked.

For the first song the girls just danced along. I watched their bodies twist and turn in front of me. Ashley made sure to bend over and give me a few views of her cleavage and of course Summer's ass was jiggling for my attention as well. The girls, as a pair, kept their distance though. As the second song started the sexual tension, at least my sexual tension, was becoming palpable.

For the entirety of the second song the girls danced with each other. By danced of course I mean dirty danced. Their hands roamed over each others bodies. Ashley stuck her hands down into the void between Summer's breasts and the bra cups of the bustier she was wearing. Summer even stuck her hand down into Ashley's g-string to finger her clit for a brief second before removing it and seductively licking it clean for my benefit.

The third song found the girls giving me a strip tease by slowly undressing themselves. My cock was aching and straining against the fabric of my pants. I dare not beg for release though because I am sure Ashley would just prolong things a while longer and let me simmer till I was truly ready to boil over.

Clad in nothing but their panties the two girls finally came over to me. As the fly to my pants was unzipped my cock sprang out like a spring loaded knife blade.

"Boing!" Summer said causing both girls to giggle for a lengthy minute.

Once calmed down they briefly untied my ankles so they could remove my pants without ruining them. While Ashley retied my bonds Summer hung my pants up in my closet. When she returned she was twirling yet another tie of mine and soon I was blindfolded.

"So what's it going to be," Ashley said seductively as she smushed her breasts against my cock. "Tits," she then trailed off as I felt Summer begin to grind her ass into my groin, "or ass."

Over the course of the next two songs the two girls went back and forth grinding themselves against by body. Summer would bend over and thrust her ass against my cock and jiggle it up and down. The sensation was a new one for me since it was not enough to get me off but more than enough in my bound and blindfolded state to drive me absolutely wild.

At one point the girls took turns licking and sucking on my cock before placing their mouths on opposite sides of the shaft and stroking me together with their lips.

"I won't last much longer if you keep that up," I moaned as I curled my toes against the legs of my chair.

"I think he's ready," Summer said.

"Oh, he's always ready," Ashley said. "I just like to play with my food before I eat it," she continued in a sultry tone.

Free of my bindings I rubbed my wrists and ankles briefly to resume the flow of blood to my extremities. When I reached up to remove the tie acting as a blindfold I was halted.

"No, leave it on," Ashley said short of commanding me.

Luckily we were in my room and I was able to walk blindly over to my bed only briefly tripping over Ashley's over-night bad which I forgot was laying near the foot of my bed.

Feeling around I found one foot and then another. Unsure of to whom it belonged I slowly began working my hands over the foot, then ankle, up to the calf, and then thigh of the mystery leg. My first guess was Ashley given the rather trim nature of the leg, but I couldn't be 100% for sure.

Blindly I leaned down and began kissing my way up the mystery thigh starting somewhere near the knee. When I reached my prize the familiar musky smell and taste was most certainly Ashley's.

While I tongued at Ashley's clit I blindly felt around the bed with my arms for Summer. When I finally felt her leg I was able to trace her position to squarely behind, if not under, Ashley. Continuing to feel around I followed Summer's arms to her hands which were cupping and fondling Ashley's c-cup breasts.

As Summer and I kneaded and played with Ashley's breasts I continued licking and sucking on her clit. In a manner of minutes Ashley was bucking her hips against my chin and I took this as cue to add a little digital stimulation. Reluctantly I took my right hand off Ashley's left breast and then inserted two fingers knuckle deep into her tight twat.

Ashley let out a quiet scream which I could only guess was muffled by Summer's mouth locked lip-to-lip with Ashley's. As her pussy flooded into my mouth I slurped up every drop of Ashley's orgasmic offering before being content that her orgasm had, at least for now, passed.

"I'll have what she's having," Summer said jokingly as I felt the bed shift as the two of them changed positions.

Once comfortable I began an oral assault on Summer's pussy. I worked my pre-lubed finger into her pussy and my tongue quickly began flicking its way through the alphabet. Through experience I knew Summer was a double-run girl. About the time I got to the P-Q-R part my second run through the alphabet with my tongue her orgasm would start and when I would finish with Z I would just flick back and forth about a dozen or so time as the young nymph's body wiggled under me.

As her orgasm subsided I removed the tie from my eyes and found Ashley's hand firmly locked into Summer's breasts. The three of us grinned at each other and I knew it was time for me to have mine.

The two girls flipped over onto their hands and knees and pointed their asses as me with the feet hanging off the edge of the bed. Sliding them into position with a mix of dominance and lust I started first with Summer as Ashley diddled her own clit keeping her arousal high.

After two dozen thrusts into Summer's pussy I pulled out and positioned myself behind Ashley. The first act of penetration was slow but the rest were hard and fast. Ashley grunted and moaned as she balled her fists full bed sheet and blanket.

When I moved back to Summer the two girls angled themselves closer together so they could kiss while I thrust into Summer's tight young body. Summer let out a sharp eek of pain as Ashley bit down and pulled at her lower lip. I then took the opportunity and laid a firm, but still somewhat gentle smack on Summer's ass. She wasn't too into pain, but I also knew it was something Summer really hadn't explored either.

Raising herself up Summer reached out and grabbed the back of Ashley's head by a fist full of hair. She pulled my cousin towards her with a ferocity I had never seen. I in turn smacked Summer hard on the ass which caused the girl to yelp, grunt, and then moan before she yanked Ashley into a forceful kiss.

Ashley took the cue and began angerly making out with Summer as I pounded into Summer's cunt. With each thrust I began to push harder and deeper into Summer letting my own guttural grunts escape as my hips met hers.

Somehow Ashley worked her body under Summer's and then Summer pushed back into me with her hands pushing down on Ashley's breasts. In response Ashley placed her hands on top of Summer's and squeezed causing the girls hands to grip onto Ashley's breasts in unison.

Without warning Summer screamed out as an orgasm tore through her body. She dropped back down to Ashley and began attacking her nipples nipping them one at a time with her teeth.

I withdrew my cock from Summer's pussy once it stopped spasming and then pushed her body off of Ashley's. She fell onto her side and then quickly scrambled on all fours to get back the love making like a starved dog being denied it's last meal.

Sternly I pulled Ashley's body to the edge of the bed and began bucking my hips into her with my cock buried in her pussy. Grunting and moaning like two pigs in heat the two of us climaxed together with Summer mauling at Ashley's breasts.

Once back to my senses I saw Ashely knuckle deep in Summer's pussy as she finger fucked the young girl to one last orgasm.

I collapsed on the bed panting.

"Well," I started to say between breaths, "that was interesting."

"Umm, just the way I like it," Ashley said rolling over to lay a kiss on my chest. "Rough."

Summer was a little embarrassed. "I dunno what came over me," she confessed in a sheepish tone. "I've never made love like that before."

"Oh honey don't kid yourself," Ashley said rolling over to lay a kiss on the other girl's chest. "That was out right fucking. Pure, animalistic, hot and heavy, fucking." She said the last bit with a bit of pride. As if she had just introduced someone to something new and exciting.

After a shower where the three of us took our time to clean every nook and cranny of each others bodies we crawled into bed. After a few good night kisses I turned out the bedside light.

Ashley got in the last word and it was the only thing I thought about till I fell asleep and was also the first thing I thought about when I woke up. "Summer, you should come lifeguard at the resort with Steve and I."

The end...

...or is it?