All Comments on 'Highballin''

by Colleen Thomas

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
Hernes SonHernes Sonalmost 19 years ago
You seemed a little hurried ...

.. in writing this story, Colleen. It didn't have quite the detail of personality in characters that your usual style shows. I have to admit that I was somewhat disappointed by this one.

As for the previous "commentator", just another would-be critic who's never written anything beyond a grocery list starting with 'beer' that should be duely brushed aside. Continue your fine work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Excellent

I loved this story, just like I love all your stories. I do agree that it is probably not the best of the ones you posted on Lit, but it is definately worth reading. The story concept is a great one, maybe in the future you could deepen it. PLEASE keep writing, and ignore the unfounded malicious comments that others have written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Damn you girl....

I hate to have to envy you. Great story...and you know your stuff babe. I could hear the airbrakes of the rig...and I knew where you were heading...but I'm not getting my CDL so forget it.

Abs.

rgraham666rgraham666almost 19 years ago
As always

A sweet, loving and hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Story

I really liked your story. It was really good to read a lesbian story with love.

KY XtianKY Xtianalmost 19 years ago
Excellent

I don't have too much to add, I think everybody else covered it. I only wish that more stories here were as tender and crafted as this one. I have no idea how familiar you are with what you wrote, but it felt truly authentic to me. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
It's good to have you back, Colleen

I speak for many of us...your stories are always compelling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
To the Cretin who commented first

I have deleted your comment. Not because I care in the least what you have to say, you are quite welcome to comment again. Feel free to attack me personally, my talet, my writing, whatever floats your boat. As long as you are spitting vitriol at me, knock yourself out.

I will, however, delete it again, if you insist upon attacking another author who had nothing to do with the work.

Colly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wonderful :)

The story captures the imagination and the heart. Well done Colly.

Crim

matriarchmatriarchalmost 19 years ago
loved it.

As always, you take something different and make it your own.

I loved it the first time I read it, and even more so the second. Just keep on keeping on. There is nothing you have not written that is not a delight and a pleasure to read. Mat xx

impressiveimpressivealmost 19 years ago
Very nice, Colly!

Colorful and realistic ... and, of course, hot. ~Imp

minsueminsuealmost 19 years ago
Dayum!

You never cease to amaze, beautiful.

Spice1959Spice1959almost 19 years ago
Very discriptive

and well put together story, although I don't usually read lesbian stories, I found this one most tastefull.

Having been an ex trucker in the UK I assume the CDL is the equivalent to what we know as a HGV licence (Heavy Goods Vehicle), even though in my ignorance I don't know what CDL stands for.

Anyway enough of the BS, good work and well done

SummerMorningSummerMorningalmost 19 years ago
Perfect

Really, Colly - great story, great style - reads like a poem.

WordgoddessWordgoddessover 18 years ago
Awww

Yet another example of why Colleen Thomas is on my "Favorites" list...really well done! My only complaint is that I fall so in love with her characters that I actually feel sad when the story ends and I must leave them! So rare to find an author who writes characters that haunt you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic as always

another well done! ive read alot of your work and i havent found one peice of your writing i havent enjoyed love them all! this story was fantastic just like the rest please keep it up!

xxx

NiceGuyInVaNiceGuyInVaover 18 years ago
Lucky Tara

Incredibly sexy story. You are a gifted writer and I can't stop thinking how lucky Tara is to have such considerate coworkers. Fringe Benefits I guess. Loved your story and Tara's awakening and look forward to reading more of your tales.

NiceGuyInVaNiceGuyInVaover 18 years ago
What A Ride

I don't know if you were ever a trucker Colleen, but you made Cody incredibly real and likable. Felt like I was on the journey with them. Great love story too and glad to see Ash found what she was looking for. Great happy ending, and great characterization.

laceyhall1204laceyhall1204almost 17 years ago
Absolutely awesome!!!!

As someone that is quite familiar with the trucking industry I was thirilled with your story!! I love the character development and the story line was positively wonderful. You captured the true spirit of a lady trucker perfectly. I hope that I am lucky enough to one day find what Ash found for herself. Thank you so much!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Need MORE

This is one of the BEST stories EVER. To tell the truth the sensual feeling you put in to it made me cry and not in a bad way LOVE IT, LOVE YOUR WRITING, LOVE IT ALL

telli46telli46almost 10 years ago
just wow

I've read two of your stories and have been blown away with both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
amazing

I have read up to 5 of your stories, you have a true gift with words, sure at first it was to help myself to relieve some stress, but after the first intense one, I fell inlove with your style! You are an amazing writer and I take my hat off to you! I love every single story I have read so far, they go beyond just sex. They have a life of their own... Its liberating in a sense. Keep writing please! And if you wouldn't mind, do some sequels ;)

trnmstr48trnmstr48over 5 years ago
Fantastic!

One of the best stories I've read. Thank you.

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54almost 3 years ago

A beautiful story. It's a shame we'll never get any more stories written by you, but your body of work sits here as testimony to your writing skills. Rest in peace.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

great story, needs more sex like the anal question

JustinLondon01JustinLondon016 months ago

Beautifully written. Thank you. Would love to have heard more of Ash's thoughts

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous