Higher Education Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing," Abigail whispered excitedly as I began to slowly lower the zipper.

"You fucked me when you were dressed and I was naked and now I'm going to return the favor."

"Jim, we can't do that here!" she gasped in shock. I saw fear and excitement in her eyes, yet she didn't pull away from me.

I slowly slipped her top down until it was at her waist and her breasts were bared. Then I abruptly turned her around until she was facing out the window. I moved close behind her and grasped her breasts.

"Oh God," Abigail moaned as I kneaded her breasts while we looked out at the millions of lights.

I leaned close to her ear and whispered, "Don't worry, nobody can see inside unless they have a night vision scope."

I'm sure she had no idea what a "night vision scope" was. However, she seemed to relax and leaned back into me as I kneaded her soft flesh. I took both nipples in my fingers and squeezed them hard. I could feel little ripples of pleasure go through her as the slight pain quickly converted to pleasure. I bent my head and kissed her neck, working slowly up to her ear. "I'm going to fuck you until you scream so loud the entire city will hear."

"Ohhhh!!!" Abigail moaned and pushed her breast out to my squeezing fingers.

Keeping one breast in my hand, I reached down and pushed her dress down her hips. Abigail gasped as it fell in a heap at her ankles. I could feel her entire body trembling in excitement. My hand slipped down her soft ass to the crease. I reached underneath from behind and pressed my hand between her legs. It was my turn to gasp when I felt her sopping vagina. "God you're wet."

Abigail moaned and spread her legs.

I rubbed my fingers back and forth across the swollen inner lips. Her honey was literally dripping through my fingers and to the elevator floor. I searched and found her pulsing hole and pushed two fingers inside.

"Oh Jesus," Abigail groaned as she rose up on her toes.

As I began to move my fingers in and out, I added a third finger. Suddenly, her hips began to move back and forth frantically. Gradually I increased the speed until I was holding her up with one arm around her waist and literally "fucking" her with my hand. The squishing sound echoed around the elevator, as my hand became a blur. Her juice splattered on her thighs.

"Ohhhhhh Jesusssss!!!" Abigail moaned and began to convulse in my arms. Her legs trembled and her knees buckled.

Abigail isn't a large woman so I had no trouble holding her up as her body convulsed in climax. When her trembling slowed, I turned her around and held her to my chest, her breathing ragged and uneven. Without waiting for her to recover fully, I pushed her back until her buttocks touched the cold brass of the handrail. I lifted her slightly, sitting her on the narrow rail. I worked to open my zipper and bring out my almost painfully throbbing penis.

Abigail looked up at me with lust-crazed eyes. "Oh God yes, fuck me!" she gasped and wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. She didn't seem to care anymore that she was in a public place, totally naked.

With one quick movement, I buried my penis in her very accommodating hole. Abigail screamed in pleasure as her sweet flesh caressed my penis like a glove. I was too excited to be gentle and began to pound into her. I lowered my head and sucked her lips into my mouth, stifling a mutual moan of pleasure. Her legs squeezed me in a vise. I was pretty sure that my pants were going to be soaked in front but I was too excited to care at the moment.

I think Abigail began to climax the moment I entered her. I could feel contractions deep in her hole, squeezing me and working me to a peak far too quickly. I had been worked up from the moment we got into the car so I knew that I wasn't going to last very long.

"Oh God... I'm going to cum," I moaned.

"Yes, yes, yes," she responded and increased the bucking of her hips.

A second later I moaned and began to climax. I pushed into her as deeply as I could go and then released my seed. The pulsing seemed to go on for an extra long time. It might have been the situation, but whatever the reason, I kept shooting until my juice overflowed and began to run out of her stuffed hole.

Finally, when my penis stopped squirting and began to soften, I collapsed onto her, pressing her back to the window. I kissed her lips one last time. When I stepped back, my penis pulled from her hole, releasing a torrent of my sperm.

"Jesus," Abigail gasped. When she looked down she sighed and said, "I'm a mess and I don't have any panties."

I think that was a hint to give her panties back.

"Gee, I think I lost them somewhere. Actually, I believe I saw Paulo with them." I looked at her, trying to hold back my smile.

Abigail's eyes opened in shock, but then she smiled.

I told you she was a kinky lady.

"Don't worry, I have a solution." With that I lifted her legs again and went to my knees.

"Oh God," Abigail groaned as my mouth went between her legs.

By the time I led Abigail off the elevator, her body was like Jello. We both looked a mess; her hair was a disaster and her makeup smeared; my pants and jacket were wrinkled and there was a damp spot on my crotch... not to mention that my face was crusty with our combined juices. The Valet must have thought that we were on a drunken binge.

I just smiled at his strange look.

Abigail let me drive home. As I did, she leaned into me and fell asleep. Just as I was parking in front of her house, my cell phone rang. It was my friend at INS. I wasn't surprised that he was calling so late. These people work strange hours because they are dealing with time zones all over the world. He said that he had checked into Maria's boyfriend's situation and had discovered that he had been deported by mistake. There was a mix up with someone with the same name. In fact, the mistake was already in the process of being corrected before I had called. He said that they would expedite the return of Juan's green card. I disguised the conversation because I thought it was better if Abigail didn't know. I talked in monotone, however I was very excited by the news.

It had been a wonderful evening.