All Comments on 'Highway to Hell'

by MulhollandDrive

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
THIS IS SO FUCKED UP

THIS IS SO FUCKED UP

I HATE IT BECAUSE ITS SOOO FUCKED UP

AND I LOVE IT BECAUSE ITS SO FUCKED UP

GREAT FUCKING JOB

XD_5-stars

Read_it_and_WeepRead_it_and_Weepalmost 13 years ago
very visual

I could totally see the visuals in my head reading this story. I imagined the girl as a white Mila Kunis and the policeman as that horrible Turkish warden from "Midnight Express," or, for a less dated reference, the big slobbery fat super-rich Russian who had the twin chunky spoiled boys in last year's movie "2012." Good read. At times I was more disgusted than turned on, but hey, that's a pretty spot-on analogy for life in general, eh?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fabulous

You have an exquisite ability to tell the story and bring the reader along. A couple minor gaffs but absolutely excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
non-consent? not really.

Why do they call all these stories non-consent when the "victim" ends up enjoying the ordeal as much as the offender? Almost every one of these stories end the same way... the victim has orgasm after orgasm and turns out to be the best sex of thier lives. Really? Lets get a little more creative than the status quo for literotica.com. Do all these writers use the same outline?

mitchawamitchawaalmost 13 years ago
Multi-orgasmic Female

A very unrealistic story where a rape victim isn't really being raped but pleasured.

Your ability to describe settings and actions are very good, but your lack of basic writing skills takes away from what could have been an excellent story.

Just a few examples of writing errors. One, paragraphs are too long and contain more that one topic. Two, each time an individual speaks should be a separate paragraph. Three, action, especially sexual action should be both logical and possible.

You have a great deal of ability and a good imagination, but as a writer you have a long way to go. So do we all!

MulhollandDriveMulhollandDrivealmost 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your advice!

This is my first story and I usually write only for myself, I'll make sure to pay more attention to some general writing rules next time.

As to the comments about rape and pleasure, although I can see where you're coming from, I doubt that any sane person would enjoy reading about a "real" rape, that brings only suffering and in some cases even death to the victim.

My story is about being forced, not about being hurt.

NemosFollyNemosFollyalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic.

I disagree with the criticisms below. I am actually a writing instructor in the United States. While your writing isn't perfect it is far, far better than most of the writing on this site. The story is beautifully and believably told, earnest and powerful and hot. The idea that "paragraphs are too long" is absurd; there is no standard length for paragraphs in English.

You are an excellent and talented new writer and I hope you write more soon!

baronearthbaronearthalmost 13 years ago

enjoyed this story lets have more (ignore the critics and satisfy your fans

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Enjoyed the Story

i thought your story was told well.. i totally enjoyed it, and for those of you who didn't enjoy the story, you need to find other stories to read and leave your comments in your pathetic little heads

shexdensmoreshexdensmoreabout 9 years ago
i really should get a fleshlight or something

......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous