Highwaymen Ch. 10

Story Info
Joanna takes advantage - anal play.
2.4k words
4.29
13.3k
1
0

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today Terence rested, waited upon and, he felt, a little fussed-over by his pretty young companion. Still, they way he as feeling it was pleasant to be cosseted and he did not complain. The wound stung evilly and his whole arm throbbed somewhat. He drifted in and out of sleep, dozing for half an hour at a time. As the afternoon was disappearing into a darkening twilight he awoke fully, and saw Joanna re-entering the room. She smiled at him, then crossed her arms and put on a determined look. "Terence, you sweated much with your wound and the exertions of yester-eve. You need a bath!"

He looked at her, opening his mouth to protest, but then thought it over. He was indeed sticky with sweat from the fight and the nightmare ride. It would feel good to be clean again. He nodded his assent. Joanna disappeared yet again and returned a few minutes later carrying the bathtub between herself and Rosie. The wench gave Terence a sidelong glance and then sneaked a conspiratorial smile at Joanna, who ignored the look as she concentrated on positioning the tub to her satisfaction. The two women left the room, but soon returned each carrying large pitchers of hot water, and accompanied by a boy carrying a third pitcher. These were emptied into the tub, and steam began to rise. All three departed, and a few minutes later came back with more pitchers whose contents were also dumped into the tub. Joanna nodded her satisfaction, and said something to the other two, too low for Terence to catch. They left.

"Now!" Joanna's expression was strange, Terence thought, as she rolled up her sleeves. "Let me help you Terence."

He began to rise from the bed, but as he stood he felt suddenly unsteady and swayed a little. Joanna was ready with a steadying arm below his shoulders. She led him towards the tub, supporting him as he stepped in, and bent down as he settled into it. "Good", he heard her say. The water was hot, but not too hot. Soothing and relaxing. He closed his eyes and leaned back. He heard a little splash, then felt hands rubbing soap over his chest and forearms. "Ahh ...". That felt so good! He sighed, and drifted half asleep as Joanna spent a long time gently working his soapy chest and upper belly, almost massaging him. If he had opened his eyes he would have seen her serene and satisfied smile as she tended to him thus.

"Wake up Terence dear." The words jolted him from his drowsy state, and he looked at the girl with questioning eyes. "Lean forward". She soaped his back, her hands moving in long caresses, sometimes her fingers digging deep into the over-tightened muscles, working away the tension. Terence groaned happily when she found those knots and worked them. After some while she washed his upper arms, very careful around the wound, which she did not touch but left beneath the makeshift bandage.

"Can you stand now? I need to wash you properly." He smiled, wanting more of this attention. It was a bliss to be in the hands of this pretty young woman! As he arose from the water, pushing up on the sides of the tub with his one good arm, she stood close, ready with a hand should it be needed. He stood steadily, and after she had watched him a moment to be sure he was not about to collapse, she bent down to the tub and lathered her hand, soaping and cleaning his thighs. When that was finished her hands glided over his balls, then cradled them. She lifted them as if weighing his sac which dangled loose from the heat of the bath, and now his cock began to stiffen. Joanna's gaze rose to his face, held him in an intense stare, her smile partially eclipsed by a mixture of desire and mischief. Her eyebrows rose as her fingers slid up to grasp the shaft, working the quickly stiffening rod in her soapy grip. She watched his expression of delight, watching with a serious concentration now, her smile gone. She seemed to be gauging him. As Terence started to moan and move his hips a little, thrusting into her hand on each down-stroke, she began to work him harder. Then, as she saw his expression evidence the approach of his climax she stopped suddenly. His eyes widened, and he spoke, the words jerked from him in gasps, "Joanna, don't stop!"

She chuckled throatily. "Don't stop!" she mimicked. Then her voice pitched low. "Terence dear man, if you want that reward you must humour me a little."

Terence saw the strange look on her face as she uttered those words. It was measuring, almost predatory. He started an angry response, but stopped before half a word had escaped his lips. The look he returned to her was also measuring, but hungry too. He needed release, he wanted the attention of her expert hand, or better yet her mouth, or to be buried in her sex, fucking himself and her into ecstasy. Yet he could see that at this moment she was not ready to bend to his whim. And he did not have the strength right now to fight, he still felt weakened. He swallowed the words unsaid and returned, as calmly as he could manage, but also betraying a degree of curiosity he had not intended, "Humour you? How so girl?"

Her face made a little grimace. "No, don't call me 'girl'! That's not the way to humour me!" She shook her head briskly, her hair flying and eyes flashing. Terence suppressed a smile as he admired her beauty in that moment. He was at least sensible enough not to try her further. "How then woman?"

She smiled, her expression returning to that fascinating mix of desire and authority which he had glimpsed a few minutes before. "Humour me by accepting what I do to you, Terence. You will enjoy it, I promise you, but don't be shy in accepting my ministrations."

Terence looked confused. He had felt entirely happy with all her ministrations, and nodded his acquiescence. Joanna's expression became focused, intense once more, as she re-soaped her hands and knelt to fondle his sac. He groaned happily again as she slowly rolled his balls between thumb and fingers, testing their size and shape. She toyed with them a long time, alternately regarding his face and his cock. Both showed clear evidence of his pleasure. When a beaded string of pre-cum was dangling from the tip of his cock she caught it in a finger, which she rubbed over the very tip of his glans, back and forth across the tiny opening. She heard the man's sigh and moan, saw that he was getting close again. "Not yet!" she whispered. "Trust me, I will make it worth the wait." She tried to stifle a laugh but could not help letting a little giggle escape as she saw Terence's strained expression. "I will," she cooed, "indeed I will."

Now her hands left his sex entirely, and traced along the join of thigh and belly, fingertips light and tickling. God, that was good too! His eyes half closed. He felt her hands move, both of them, to his thigh, then around behind. He heard the slight rustling of her skirt as she repositioned herself behind him. Now a hand caressed each buttock, circling, pausing to squeeze small handfuls of flesh. She caught up the soap again, and lathered his upper thighs, buttocks and lower back with long and lingering hand-strokes. Terence half-drowsed again.

"Mm, what a pretty ass. It looks good in white soapsuds, good in red stripes too." Joanna whispered the words in a sing-song, musing tone. "Must make sure it's clean."

Terence felt a finger slide down the base his spine, between his ass cheeks. It flicked across the puckers of his asshole, and he clamped his cheeks together. "Mphh. No!"

"Oh Terence. Be easy, I am doing nothing bad." Her tone was calm and soothing. Terence forced himself to relax, trying not to feel so embarrassed at what she did. It had felt so good! He waited, wanting the fingers back, yet feeling awkward that he should want such a thing.

Joanna repeated the long downward stroke, felt him begin to tense as she approached the bud, and stopped, tutting at him. "Relax, be easy."

He made a conscious effort to relax, and the finger continued downward, running in a little circle over the puckered flesh. He moaned at that.

"Good. Yes, that's right." Joanna's finger teased the puckers, pushed at them, then dallied at the entrance, and he tensed again. She chuckled a possessive laugh, and again cooed "Oh Terence dear." Her finger danced lightly at the entrance. He groaned, wanting more yet not wanting to admit it. But he needed release soon! He willed himself to relax. Her finger invaded, the soapy digit sliding in easily. She loved the squeeze of his sphincter around her finger as it slid in, then she began to slide her finger gently in and out. Terence moaned, and she felt a little triumph that she had persuaded him to accept this. She wanted him to experience all the joys she could provide, and one day ... she smiled ... one day he would find more than a finger inside him. She plied a little stronger, and then, as the motion became strident she felt him pushing against the motion. Her pleasure escaped her lips, "Yes! Yes! Dear God, yes eat my finger!" She smiled wide, and reached between his thighs with her free hand, grasped the base of his shaft in slowly tightening fingers.

Terence groaned loudly. God! The combined arousal of cock and anus was driving him mad with need. He was deeply embarrassed at his wanton response to that finger pumping into him, but it felt too good! Suddenly he felt the pumping stop and the finger withdrawn. Despite himself he emitted a little gasp which spoke his sense of loss. Then he heard Joanna's low voice, growling almost. "Now I'll give you release." She moved in front of him, kneeling with her face close to his hard, dripping cock. Again she grasped the shaft, encircling it in her fingers, thumb and forefinger at the glans. Her other hand reached between his thighs. "Bear down!" she half-whispered, and he bore down, eagerly swallowing the finger. She stroked in and out faster now, as her hands worked in unison on both cock and asshole. Her eyes were upturned to his face, watching his ecstasy build. At the last moment, when he gasped and she felt her finger grasped tighter, she opened her mouth wide, and moved over his cock. The first droplets of his cum spurted into her mouth as she did so, and then her lips encircled his shaft, and his milk spasmed onto the roof of her mouth, then her tongue. Her eyes closed as she savoured the salty delicacy. Terence's hands moved to her head. He pulled her onto him so her face was buried at his groin and she swallowed the full length of his sex., and held her there for a while.

Then his hands began to stroke her hair. She pulled back, her eyes shining bright, blinking, and looked up at him. She was grinning. "Mmm. So good." She mumbled.

Terence's eyes, tender and warm, met hers. His laboured breathing gradually quieted. His eyebrows rose suddenly and he smiled. "Sweet Jesus, what are you? How do you give me so much pleasure?"

She smiled back somewhat smugly. "I know many secrets, and you shall learn them all if you are willing!" Then she reached out her tongue and licked the last droplet of cum from the very tip of his cock. Her breasts were heaving. Suddenly her voice was less assured, more plaintive. "I need to come too Terence. Can you pleasure me?" Her gaze fell again to his cock, which was still half-hard.

"In a moment, yes."

Joanna stood, and kissed him on the mouth. Terence kissed back, tasted himself on her tongue. After a little she pulled from the kiss, sighing. She hastily rinsed off the last vestiges of soap, and dried him. Then she deftly loosened her stays and stepped out of her dress, leaving only an underskirt. Her nipples were hard and proud. "Come to the bed." She lowered her eyes, and knew her expression was enticing. She held his hand and they moved over to the bed. "Will you lie back, and let me ride atop you, to save your arm?" She begged it nicely, and he could not have refused.

"Aye girl ... I mean woman." He chuckled. "You are definitely all woman!" And he lay back on the bed, careful of his injured arm.

Joanna climbed above, kneeling astride him, and leant forward to suckle at his nipples. Soon his cock had hardened once again. She moved forward and started to lower herself onto his member. He held it upright, and she gradually slid down, feeling him press her deep. She leant forward to exchange another kiss, then leaned back. Terence sighed at the pull, the changed pressure on his cock, and reached for her breasts. He stroked their silky skin, and then as she moved upright once again he grasped her nipples and squeezed gently. Joanna's expression moved into bliss. She began to ride his stiff cock, bumping up and down on him, faster and faster. She had been very much aroused at the start of their play, and now it would not take long for her to climax. Almost immediately she felt a little peak ripple through her, and continued with renewed vigour.

She gasped "Hurt me! Twist. Pull. Be mean." And felt his instant response as his fingers squeezed her nipples cruelly. She felt his cock buck inside her, and cried out. He loosened his grip.

She wailed "Noo! Harder." And in response he clamped the poor buds tight, twisted them viciously, pulled them, stretching her tits out and down. The pain shot down from breasts to groin, adding to the pleasure she felt already from her hard riding. Now she felt the big climax build from deep within. It washed over her like a wave, submerging her being, tugging her into an uncontrollable, frighteningly intense reality. She moaned loudly as she came, and felt the hot waters trickling from their combined sexes down her thighs, over his groin and belly. Then she fell forward, and his arms encircled her shoulders, pulling her back from the abyss of deepest climax into a warm physicality. She lay shuddering upon him. He was muttering soothing words. "Joanna. Dear one." Finally his voice, soft and caring, penetrated to her, and she recovered the power of speech once more.

"My God!" She gasped. "Oh my!"