All Comments on 'Hiking the Tamarac'

by kurtj7

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
pouyqwertpouyqwertover 14 years ago
Loved the detail of MN

Great first story. I loved the detail, both of hiking in MN and the lady you met. Keep it up. I'd love to hear about your other treks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bore.!

Repeat - repeat - I quit reading middle of first page after the 23 time of how nice her 'Tits' were.! Enough is enough already.! Thanks but no thanks.*

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not very imaginative

You kept switching tense--from describing the action to an audience to talking to her. Totally distracting.

And the descriptions were so repetitive. Plus, being a backpacker, I know that no wilderness backpacker would hike without a shirt--not with a 30 lb. pack on your back and intense sun.

Sierra_m_kiloSierra_m_kiloover 14 years ago
Step away from the thesaurus...

The premise was good, and the sex pretty got, but the prose varied between "a bit too flowery" and "good God, no one describes anything like that, certainly not repeatedly." The worst bit was the "Oh, this is heaven!" soliloquy--I almost stopped reading right there, it was so ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hard to the Core

Got me excited right from the start. Slowly, slowly, I came tofeel I was there. Ummm!!!

SonoraSnowSonoraSnowover 14 years ago
Talented descriptions await plot twists

Very stimulating descriptions. We think alike on the wilderness part too. I kept waiting for something to happen though (besides sex), right to the end. Enjoyable, just the same.

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 14 years ago
Sexy

Love reading about sex while camping, hiking, canoeing etc. Thank you for sharing.

NakedinNCNakedinNCover 14 years ago
This is a good story, why all the neg comments?

I liked this story despite a few technical errors such as switching tense. The outdoors can truly be erotic. Maybe the naysaysers just don't like nature.

As for hiking half-dressed or in the nude, with or without a pack, it's great! I do it and found your description totally believable. As long as the shoulder straps are adjusted correctly, no problem.

I think you might also benefit from about 20% fewer words as some of the descriptions were too long. It's interesting the balance an author must strike on literotica between character and background development and sex. We're all here to read about sex but need some level of description beyond the traditional "pounding her" prose.

Keep at it! Write another one and use all the comments you've gotten to make improvements.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous