Hiking the Tamarac

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was it possible for her arousal, her need be fucked, to be as great as mine? Could the feel of a stiff penis entering into her be as wonderful as the feel of a hot, wet cunt swallowing my dick? I hoped it was, for her. I cannot describe the wonder of this moment as I saw the glow on Eve's face, the pleasure on her mouth, the sweat glistening on her tits, the smell of her sex as it gave ultimate pleasure to me. I hoped she was receiving the same bounteous pleasure in return.

She rose as slowly as she had descended until I barely remained in her; it was maddening to feel her hot wetness surrender its grip on my cock, and I reached for her hips to pull her back down. There was nothing tentative about her second thrust; she came down quickly, taking all of me in a single plunge. I felt that she had speared herself with my hard cock into her belly, and we both grunted with the suddenness of it.

Her succulent, tantalizing tits with their large, erect nipples shook with each plunge, and now they were begging to be caressed, sucked, and covered with my hot and partly open lips.

I could tell that the pleasures I was giving her were the most unbearable pleasures she had ever known. She screamed with joy; she wanted to kiss my lips, but the grasping of her ass with my strong massaging hands - - to pull me deeper into her - kept her erect on top of me. She could feel my large, hairy balls tickling the crevice of her ass as she thrust herself up and down on my pulsating shaft causing unbelievable pleasures for both of us. It was all that either of us could do to keep from exploding with sheer ecstasy.

She said she wanted me like she never wanted a man before; the thrills, the pain, the pleasure of me inside her; but still she wanted more of me; deeper and deeper in her. Eve wanted all of me in her. She wanted to kiss my still partly open lips; to whisper the things she wanted me to do to her in my ear; but the expression on her face told me everything I needed to know.

OOOh God! How could something so spontaneous be so good?! Wonderful! The feeling was so good, I wanted more. I wanted to be even closer to her -- even more intimate! I wanted to lick her all over, taste her. I wanted to suck her pussy juice, lick her asshole, shrink down and crawl completely into her wonderful cunt. Eve began to fuck me with frantic energy. Her cunt tugged at my cock and she humped me with an unrelenting rhythm.

A line had been crossed; all control was gone now. Her hips rose and fell with a wild urgency as she thrust herself again an again onto my rigidity. I reached to touch her breasts, but she gripped my wrists, pinning my arms to the ground. She was lost in a violent sensuality and frenzy had entered her green eyes. Long blonde tendrils of her hair hung down from her face, brushing my chest like gentle whips and I could do nothing but let her ride me, overwhelmed by the explosion of lust that possessed her. We were not fucking............... I was being "fucked" by a woman strong and powerful who, for the moment at least, was in command and control of me. I thought, "Yes, Yes, go, go for it. Have your way with me. Fuck me. Let yourself go! Yes, Cum. Cum hard, girl!

I fought the climax rising within me, wanting her to come first. With her eyes still locked on mine, I could see it welling up within her. With each fierce thrust onto my cock, a little cry escaped from her, a muted wail that was half sob, half whimper. When her orgasm broke, it seemed to consume her; her body jerked and leaped like a marionette's, and a groan of passion swelled from her throat. It was, without exaggeration, awesome. There was a wonder in it, as if I was, indeed, being ravished by a Goddess, a Wilderness Huntress of the mountain who lay in lustful wait for hikers like me. She let out a piercing scream of release that must have frightened the animals for miles. I loved seeing her pleasure. I wanted to make her happy. I wanted to make her pleasure great, greater, intense, perfect. This is what I was living for.

Not once did her wild green eyes leave mine. Even as her body melted, her eyes glowed with energy and unabated desire. For a moment we rested, gulping down air. I don't know why I was out of breath, but I was. Maybe it was the thin air, or maybe it was because while she had been slamming herself onto me, I had been pumping up into her as hard as I could - - -and - - - I was still hard and deep inside her.

Her passion was overpowering. She shuddered uncontrollably to orgasm, but was not ashamed. She looked deeply into my eyes. We both knew I was still hard and full inside you. I had not released my juices yet. I was not in a hurry to cum. I loved the feel of being deep inside her. I was content that she was so satisfied. Now I wanted to bring her even more pleasure. I wanted to see her writhe in pleasure again. I wanted to see the uncontrolled lust in her eyes again, and forever.

Eve did not rest long; slowly she lifted her sopping cunt from my erection and knelt over my thighs. Without the grip of her wet pussy, I felt abandoned..... But there was more to come. .

When she spoke, it was almost a hiss. She said, "Stand up. I want to suck your cock. I want you to fuck my mouth." I stood as she indicated. My hard cock stood out straight, swaying as I moved and jerking up periodically in anticipation. The soft, flickering firelight reflected off the wetness of my shaft where it has been drenched by her pussy. Pre-cum dripped to the ground in long strands. I stood naked and erect before her eyes and her face and her sensuous lips. My desire for her was obvious.

Faced with such a straightforward declaration as that, it would have been ungentlemanly of me not to comply, so I quickly slid out from under her and rose to my feet. The campfire still glowed red on our flesh as her hands touched my cock with slippery softness. I was still slick with her juices, and she eagerly licked away at the wetness. Her tongue stroked my shaft, teased my balls. Lifting my cock with her hand, she slowly nibbled her way up the underside of my pulsating cock while her other hand cupped and fondled my balls. That she eagerly took me into her mouth and licked and sucked away our mingled juices was a tremendous excitement to me. To have this wonderful lady not only willing, but also eager to touch, fondle kiss, suck, taste and love my cock, which is hard and covered with our passion, is more wonderful than I can express.

A moan rose from my throat when her mouth opened and engulfed my cock,------took it all the way down slowly, with her tongue licking at the underside, in a "deep-throat" swallow that instantly brought me to the brink of orgasm. But she let it slither back out of her mouth, sucking me slowly, rolling her tongue around the slippery, swollen head. Twice more she took me in her throat, and then the third time I simply exploded, my hot ejaculate splashing into her mouth in a wracking spasm.

I thought, "Would she taste it? Lick it? Swallow it? Was she Hungry for it? Does it taste good? Does she feel like I do when I eat her pussy? - like I am becoming one with her as I devour this part of her?"

It brought me to my knees. As I sank, she followed me down, siphoning the last droplets as if to satiate her hunger. Finally we lay there on the sleeping bags in the glow of the dying fire. While we'd been lost in a sensual fog, a shroud of darkness had blanketed the hills, and a thousand stars shone with a shimmering brightness. The air was now brisk and though we hadn't noticed before, we were getting chilled.

We slept tangled up in each other like carelessly coiled ropes, my sleeping bag pulled over us to keep off the night air. I woke in the morning to the smell of breakfast and the sight of you bending over the fire in jeans and a sweater. It was chilly, and I quickly dressed. Curiously, there wasn't the slightest awkwardness between us; it was as if we had been lovers for months. We laughed, ate out breakfast and decided to join up for the rest of our hike. You had four more days, I had five, but we knew we'd spend our time together.

I am so hungry for this to be real that I could hardly stand it. I remembered the wonderful pungent smell of her body and her sex as we cuddled together during the cool night. We fucked again so that I could cum inside you. We both wanted that ultimate closeness. I could not resist nuzzling into her pussy for a snack during the night. Now, as I had my snack, I was eating her sopping, oozing cunt and slurping up both of our juices.

Mmmm, the coffee smelled great! I asked, "How did you get out without my knowing it? The last I knew, we were cuddled together like spoons."

Eve smiled and kept working as I reminisced that my cock was nestled in her ass crack and I had one hand wrapped around one soft, full tit. Now I saw her moving around by the fire, fixing breakfast. She had on jeans and a sweater. I was hungry for her again and I wished she was with me in the sleeping bag. She would still be wet and gooshy and I could slide easily into her from behind. I would feel her firm full ass pressed up against my stomach as I slid in and out of her tight hole. She would reach between her legs and fondle my balls as I stroked and she would know that this would make me cum. But, she has made me feel guilty, getting up early and fixing breakfast, so I quickly push these wonderful thoughts of sex out of my mind and get dressed.

Later, when the sun had warmed the hills a little, we stripped and threw ourselves into the cold, clear lake. It was biting cold, and we came out of the lake shivering, quickly clutching each other for warmth. Despite our shaking, the touch of her cool, dripping body on mine brought me to an erection. It was my turn to take the lead this time and Eve didn't argue. I pushed her onto the sleeping bags and in seconds our shivering dissolved into trembling warmth. Yes, the cool clean feel of her body was divine. Her nipples were like bullets from the cold water. I sucked on them and enjoyed their size and their hardness. I moved to her pussy. She opened her legs invitingly, unashamedly, knowing what I wanted. I opened her lips with my fingers and lapped slowly at the opening. I look up at her and she looked straight into my eyes and smiled. Her cunt was cool and clean and fresh. I pushed my tongue deep into her hole and probed around. I traced the creases of her ass and her thighs with my tongue. I outlined her lips and tease her clit. I open her lips with my fingers again and slowly slid one, then two fingers inside. I licked her clit gently as I did this. I missed the fragrance from the day before, but soon I would fill her with my spunk and that would start a new wetness within you that would slowly brew during the day to give me a sensual feast that night.

She started to move her hips as I fucked her with my fingers. I gently teased her clit, licking gently and sucking on it tenderly, dipping my tongue deep into her hole periodically. When I heard her moan, I knew she was ready. I pressed my face into her mound and started to work her cunt with my tongue and lips. I paid special attention to her clit, sucking harder, and soon she was writhing in pleasure. I loved it when I felt her shudder in orgasm and her legs clamped tightly around my head, shaking. I lay between her warm thighs for a while enjoying the fresh scent of her sex after she came. I fondled her ass and licked at her opening and her ass crack. When I sensed that she was ready, I rose up to my knees and she opened her legs wide in invitation. I placed my throbbing dick at her opening and slide it around in her wetness. I reach for her hips and she guided my stiffness into her. I pumped slowly with full strokes. Pushing in to the limit, I buried my cock up to my balls in her love hole. Then I pulled back out slowly until just the pulsing head is within her lips. Then back in slowly until I felt my balls rest on her ass cheeks. I continued, slowly going faster and faster until I was thrusting and driving hard. My balls were slapping against her ass now. She was arching up into me with each stroke. I grabbed a hold on her ass and drove deep into her, spurting wad after wad of cum deep into her. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes, then collapsed on the sleeping bag and held each other tightly. I rubbed her back, her ass, and her hair. Then I slide down and she opened her legs to me again. I saw our thick juices oozing out of her slit. I licked them up, hungrily and lovingly. I cleaned her entire crotch with my tongue.

A different desire seemed to drive us both in the light of day. I entered her gently, tenderly, and she responded in kind. Her arms pulled me to her and she took me into her body with a sigh and a soft yielding. We made love gently in the morning sun. I seated myself in an upright-on-my-knees position. Her legs wrapped themselves around my hips; I gently moved them up around my neck - lifting her ass onto my lap-- with her arching herself in an up-side-down crab-position; her hungry pussy gently met my face. I loved the taste of her fresh, succulent, wet pussy.

Still seated in an on-my-knees position, I slowly let go of her ass and she slide down onto my lap to meet my erect, purple-headed, hard-as-rock cock. I pulled the cheeks of her ass closer onto my lap. Her back was still in an arched position; she met my patient thrusts with her own, our breath coming in gasps, her breasts greeting the sky.

This time we came together, two seas mixing in a tidal flow of tugging waves. Afterward we kissed the cool droplets of water from each other's face.

The rest of the trip was simply great. We had to hike, for we were too far from the trailhead to stay in one place for long and still get back on schedule. We took turns leading. I liked walking behind Eve, watching the tautness of her buttocks working inside her shorts and lusting after her. When she followed me, she clowned about my tight buns.

We had a great time hiking and clowning and enjoying each other. It was amazing how comfortable we were together. It was if we had known each other all of our lives. I still was dumbstruck with want for her, but it was good knowing that she wanted me too, and that we could have each other whenever and wherever we wanted. We bathed in the clear streams and dried our bodies on rocks in the sun. We washed each other's hair and bodies and slept entwined in each other's arms. We wore the minimum of clothes, and each time we made love, it seemed better than the last time. I learned her textures and her smells and tasted the tart, brassy tang of her arousal in my mouth.

Whether tough or tender, our lovemaking blossomed between us like a mountain flower. Being outdoors was our aphrodisiac - not that we needed one. At the trail's end, neither of us wanted to go home. Although we live a thousand miles apart, this was only the first of several trips we have taken together. We've seen and been with each other often.............. ("in our minds and in our spirits and in reality").

12