All Comments on 'Hilton - 9am - Be There!'

by 0ra11yfix8ed

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Go!!

You just can't resist the oppurtinity

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
yes!!

YOU MUST DO THIS, GET ON YOUR KNEES AND SUBMIT TO HIS COCK SLUT!!

vestspetvestspetover 13 years ago
why the hell not?

As long as you delete the email after you go, who's going to find out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Go fulfill yours and my fantasy be his cock slut

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 12 years agoAuthor
Sad Ending!

This 'story' was written about ten months ago! I did go but was stood up. I was very disappointed to say the least. I am still looking for that first time experience!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Suck It!

are you kidding? go for that beaut. You'll regret it forever if you don't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I would've went sir

That's a hot story

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Yes you go

You will have conflicting thoughts about this, but you will be there at 9am ready to start your journey as a cocksucker ready to please a hard cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You must go.

You have a strong desire to suck a cock and you have now seen perhaps the most beautiful one ever. What is the question? Of course you will be there and Mick will be elated to see you. You will do just what he told you. You will kneel at his feet, rub his strong thighs, and lean in and take his gorgeous manhood in your mouth. If you don't go you will never know!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user0ra11yfix8ed@0ra11yfix8ed
Became curious late in life. Started writing as a sort of self therapy. Acted out. Enjoyed every alternative tried. Took time off to recover from cancer. Enjoy give and take communications so if you have a desire to talk I'm all ears!