Hilton Head Golf Partner Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy rewarded me with a deep kiss and I took the opportunity to grab Mary's slender, athletic hips and thrust her down on me with all my strength, and the unmistakable sound of heavy balls slapping against firm ass flesh resonated through the confines of the limo, and I fucked Mary into orgasmic oblivion, then called sweetly up to Cindy, "Next pit stop, pull over, Mary will take your place at the wheel, Cindy."

Mary responded with a groan. "That is, if she doesn't take a nap first. But a deal's a deal!"

Twenty miles later, Kathy and Mary gathered up their clothes strewn throughout the limo, pulled them on hurriedly, and ran into the roadside highway restroom to pee. By the time they had even gotten to the bathroom, Cindy had already removed her uniform, revealing a surprisingly fit torso, climbed into the back seat and had begun earnestly sucking my cock.

Cindy was a verbal one, she liked her dirty talk, it was clear. "Oh, yeah," she moaned as she slurped and spread tiny strands of saliva all over my cock, still greased by Mary's most recent cum. "Look at this big, young cock, beautiful, I'm gonna take this monster deep in my throat, and then my cunt, and then up my ass."

That definitely captured my attention.

Cindy saw the ladies returning to the car and leered up at me. "They didn't offer their tight little asses to you like I will, did they, stud? Let's show them how a older lady ass-fucks a big, young, strong cock, huh?" She resumed her ardent sucking as Mary assumed the wheel and Kathy hopped in the back, wide-eyed at the zeal with which Cindy was attacking my cock.

Mary started the ignition and fiddled with the control panels for a while, acclimating herself to piloting a limo for her inaugural voyage, and by the time we steered back onto to I-16, I had laid down flat on my back and Cindy commenced to ride me with a fury, shouting obscenities the whole time, as the other two ladies sat in silence as the horny fifty-year-old chauffeur did a play-by-play of our fucking, alternating my shaft into both her pussy and her anus in thirty-second frenzied intervals.

"Oooooh, yes, Christ, fuck, that's it, fuck me, unggh, oh yeah, what a dick, what a fucking cock, yeah, oomph, fuck me, stud, gimme that big dick, give it to me, give it to Cindy, give it to Momma, fuck me, stuff my cunt, fuck my ass, fill my holes, that's it, ooh, yeah, fucckkkkkkk."

I had to admit that Cindy's words were having their desired effect on me, and despite already having fucked for two hundred miles with a cute, sweet hottie in her forties and her slutty friend in her late thirties, Cindy was probably the best fuck of all.

Her words and movements and the intense chemistry that she evoked from me with her unbridled sexual enthusiasm soon had me shooting another load of hot semen up her talented cunt, my third of the day. She swooped down with her mouth and sucked every last drip from me, like she was savoring a cup of Maxwell House coffee. Good to the last drop.

I looked out the window to spy a road sign that said, "Atlanta, 47 miles".

"Ladies," I announced to the trio. "I need some 'alone' time with our hostess here. Mary, please pull over when you can and let Cindy assume her duties."

"Gladly," Mary chuckled. "This thing isn't easy, it's like driving a fucking tank."

Five miles later, Cindy resumed her driving responsibilities, and Mary attempted to hop in the back, but I hit the power lock. "Nope, sorry, front seat only for you for the remainder of our trip to Atlanta." She peered in through the tinted windows with an incredulous pout.

I leaned Kathy back prone on the seat, raised her dress over her needy sweet cunt, and lowered my head to her pussy, which is where my day began, and where it would end.

Forty minutes and five tongue-lapping-and-finger-fucking-induced orgasms later, Kathy lay reclined on the rear seat as the limo pulled into the "Deprtaing Flight" check-in area at Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport Terminal B.

The 'red cap' man who checked my golf clubs never even noticed the naked Kathy lying on the back seat with her dress up around her neck, passed out, cum oozing from her golden pussy, with my business card tucked in her purse, with a note on the back that read: "Fly to Philadelphia. Soon. I owe you a few presents."

But the man did notice, very much so, as did most of the customers around the Delta check-in line, when Mary and Cindy and I exchanged a hot three-way good-bye kiss curbside.

Two days later, I received an e-mail from an address I didn't recognize, with an attachment. I opened it, and saw a photo of Kathy, legs spread, with three fingers disappearing in her pink labia.

The e-mail contained one word.

"When?"

12