All Comments on 'Hippie Delights Ch.01'

by sexualauthor69

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Get Real

28DD tits and a 12 inch cock just spoiled this story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Not real enough

I agree with the comment about the 28DD boobs and 12 inch cock. Get real. Also, hippie women do not wear bras and definitely do not shave their pussys. This storyline had potential but failed. I wouldnt do another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
definetly include some dad/son fun...

nothing hotter and more of a turn-on for women/moms like myself than watching and being a part of hottttt.... dad/son bi action...trust us..we know...and when mom becomes dad/son's cumslut as part of it...so hotttt....so definetly forget the common objection on this site to male bi fun..and definetly get this type of fun into your future chapters...(read kinkybelle's stories) for inspiration...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Didn't like it much...

... way too juvenile!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Opinions

Obviously this is a fantasy, along with most of the stories on this site. I've skimmed through plenty of other stories and read about women with overly large breasts, and men with overly large dicks. To be honest, this is a little exaggereated, but it's not the worst.

sexualauthor69sexualauthor69almost 14 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Hi, this is the author. I see everyone's points on my first story here, and I thank you for your critisism. I am going to go back through this chapter and edit a few things to make it more believable. As the last person said, this was just a fantasy of mine that I decided to put on paper, the finer details weren't really a part of it. When the second version is sumitted, I hope you will read it and continue to comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
anyone notice that this gifted writer is 18 to 22 years old?

This is an excellent first story for anyone, let alone an author who's that young. It's great that SA69 is so much into stories of hot motherfucking, we can't ever have too many of those. I bet he was hard when he wrote it, and he probably shot a good healthy load of his own at the end. His hero Don does a fine job up his own mother's cunt, just as we'd expect from a good son. When he blows his hot young balls up where he was once a baby, mom has her final, convulsive cum, Don really is a very good son. He'll be revisiting the cunt he came out of again and again. Personally, I wouldn't have minded some bi-action with his dad. Don could've had fun with his big stiff cock in his father's mouth and his daddy flipping him over on his belly and sticking his fat veiny daddy-dick up his son's cute boyish butt. As dad shoots his sperm up his boy's tight little twat, Don'd be shooting his all over the place. Still, it's SA's story, and this highly talented writer should follow his own star. More stories please about grinning young motherfuckers and their smiling contented son-fucked moms.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Siskon pillu on paras ja me nussimme kiimassa.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous