All Comments on 'Hippie Hollow Orgy'

by KenJames

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MikeAndJanMikeAndJanabout 20 years ago
I can really see you there Ken!

Hi Ken,

After seeing you're picture on your website I really could see you at Hippie Hollow that day! Made it so much better after seeing your real cock! :) In fact I wouldn't mind being between you and your SO right now.

Great story! Great sex! And, as always, so well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well done.

The dialogue and interactions between the characters is what makes your stories such a good read. Though this definitely qualifies as more of a "stroke" story, its well done and the consensual, mostly joyful sex is well rendered. Well done.

Ret36bRet36balmost 10 years ago
Loved it!

I've been to Hippie Hollow on many occasions over the years (sometimes with girlfriends), but have not been lucky enough to run into anything on the back trails. I guess I need to look harder. Maybe go when it's not so busy. It would be fun to be in the middle like you described!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot

Hottest story I have read on this site wish I had been there it would have fulfilled a lot of my fantasies

Curioustotry64Curioustotry64about 3 years ago

Hot story!! Love that you take and enjoy all cummers! I’ve been to Hippie Hollow many times and have been on the rocks and back trails, but have sadly never run into the fun you describe!! If you have any secrets to share on stumbling into fun there please do share!

ohpiperohpiperalmost 3 years ago

Definitely my favorite place to go skinny-dipping. Have definitely enjoyed some fun adventures there as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKenJames@KenJames
I was born in Denver and raised in Cheyenne, Wyoming. My first time with another boy was in my early teens. Girls came a few years later. After I graduated from the University of Wyoming, I spent a year as a roadie for a series of rock and roll bands, then moved to Austin to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES