Hippie Hollow Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KenJames
KenJames
1,418 Followers

Maxie was now thrusting into me rapidly and I was driving my cock into Caroline's asshole with equal speed and force. I looked around the clearing. Two women had joined the remaining men. One was willowy, with long brown hair pulled back in a pony tail. Her companion was stocky with a white-bleached crewcut. She was standing with spread legs, violently thrusting fingers into her wet snatch. The brunette was standing behind her, roughly twisting the butch's nipples.

The Oriental man was on his knees, sucking a blonde teenager. An Anglo body builder was bent over, being fucked by an equally muscular Latin. A handsome red head with a slender runner's body was standing in front of Caroline, beating his meat. She beckoned to him. "You, Red! Do you want your dick sucked?" He nodded. "Get under me and I'll suck you while you eat me out." He scrambled to comply.

"Yeah Red, that's great!" she exclaimed. "You like me stroking you? Good! Finger fuck my snatch . . . yeah, two fingers. Suck my clit and finger fuck me while Ken drives his big cock up my asshole." She stopped talking and I knew she'd taken Red's stiff prick into her mouth.

The blonde pulled away from the Oriental and stepped toward our cluster-fucking group. I think he wanted me to suck him, but he didn't make it. Thick ropes of cum burst from his throbbing penis, striking my chest and landing on Caroline's back.

I was getting close and I could sense Caroline and Maxie were, too. I had a brief mental image of a giant old locomotive with pistons, rods, levers and wheels all moving with perfect synchronized power. We were no longer individuals with distinct bodies and minds; we'd merged into a powerful erotic machine with every thought and fiber driving toward a single goal.

Caroline was first. She pulled her mouth off Red's cock to scream "Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!" as her body shook and her asshole clenched my driving rod. Maxie roared as he rammed my ass, releasing a flood of hot semen into my butt with every hammer blow. His first pulse set me off and I shot wave after wave of cum up Caroline's ass, in perfect synchronization with Maxie's thrusts.

The Anglo body builder broke away from his companion and stumbled towards Caroline, frantically stroking himself. "Please suck me," he begged. He started spurting as she lifted her face. The first gobs struck her cheek and chin before he could press his cock between her lips. "Yeah!" he exclaimed as he emptied the rest of his load into her mouth.

The Latin grabbed Red's ankles, pulled him into the open and lifted his legs. The red-haired runner screamed as the thick cock slammed into his asshole. The Oriental grabbed Red's penis and began jerking it. Cum fountained from Red's cock as the body builder pulled out and sprayed Red's belly with thick wads of semen.

Individuals again, we reluctantly dismantled the sex machine. Maxie slowly pulled out of my butt and rose to his feet. I separated from Caroline and helped her up. The Anglo's cum was on her face and in her hair. I kissed her, tasting him on her lips and tongue.

The short-haired lesbian had been screaming and cumming. Now she was standing unsteadily, grinning widely at us while her femme companion supported her.

Red was still flat on his back, with Caroline's juices all over his face and cum glistening on his chest and belly. "I'm fine," he said, seeing her concerned expression. "I like a good hard ass fucking." He rose to his feet. "You were wonderful," he continued. "I wish my wife was like you. Will you kiss me?" Caroline tenderly pressed her lips against his.

The Oriental and blonde were standing a few feet away, talking softly. "My roommate's visiting his parents in Dallas," I heard the Oriental say. "He won't be back until Sunday night." They left holding hands. The two body builders had already split.

The lesbians came over and kissed Caroline. "Oh Hell!" the butch growled. "You guys, too." They both kissed Red, Maxie and me, as thoroughly and passionately as they had Caroline. "That was fun. Come on, Sugar," the femme said, taking her lover's hand and leading her away.

Maxie pulled the Gatorade out of the cooler and drank thirstily before passing me the jug. Caroline had resumed kissing Red. It looked as if he was going to fuck her on the spot. When they finally separated, she snatched the bottle from my hand and downed half its remaining contents in one long gulp. Red finished it more slowly. Caroline fell to her knees and kissed his penis while I stood behind him and caressed his buttocks. "I guess I'd better go," Red finally said, reluctantly. "Ann will be wondering what's happened to me."

Finally, the three of us were alone. "You are so fine," Caroline said, after giving me a long kiss. "That's the most fun I've ever had with a white boy."

Once before at Hippie Hollow, I'd sensed a possible invitation and hadn't followed up on my instinct. I'd vowed I wouldn't make that mistake again. "Would you like to get together again?" I asked.

"Have a big blonde stud to go along with my big black stud?" Caroline responded. "I'd love that!" My hair was really sun-bleached brown, rather than blonde, but I wasn't going to argue.

I had paper and a pencil in my pouch. As we were exchanging numbers, Caroline remarked, "We like to play a little rough sometimes, and we've seen you're really good at it."

She gave me another long kiss, then said, "We'll see you real soon."

As I was turning to leave, Maxie caught my shoulder. "Me too," he said and kissed me just as passionately as Caroline had done. "I'm going to have fun being in the middle next time," he added.

I was walking on air all the way up the trail to my car. I knew it was going to be a long summer with a heat that had nothing to do with the temperature.

* * * * * * * * * *

Author's notes:

Part of this story was previously posted in a slightly revised form under the title "Nude Beach Sex Party."

Until the mid-1990s, Hippie Hollow was the sort of sexual playground depicted in this story. Although this is a work of fiction, some of the incidents are based on real experiences.

* * * * * * * * * *

Copyright (c) 2004 by Ken James

All characters are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual people is coincidental.

This story depicts a world in which AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases are non-existent. In the real world, please practice safe sex.

Please contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message.

Many thanks to Wayde for his constant love and support.

KenJames
KenJames
1,418 Followers