Hippies On The Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh. I’m sorry”

“Don’t be. If we hadn’t split, I wouldn’t be here,” I laughed, astonished at the way I was managing so far. Were these guys really so gullible?

“Does grass make you hard?” he asked.

I laughed. “Doesn’t it do that to you?” I shot back.

“Of course, it does,” interjected Steffi, extending the hand that didn’t hold the cigarette, to his lap and brushing his crotch with her fingers.

I felt as if my cock would rip out of my jeans.

“You didn’t answer my question,” he said, lowering the weed from his lips, parting his legs in front of him to allow Steffi’s hand the access she needed.

“The answer is obvious,” I replied and he glanced at the bulge between my legs as I stretched my legs out in front of me, partly to relieve the tension there.

“You are hard!” he laughed. “Look, Steffi, he is hard.”

She laughed too, looking between my legs. I could see her hand cup his crotch as she leaned sideways towards me, “you are,” she whispered, conspiratorially, “ You are missing your girl?”

She leaned forward further to get a firm grip on his crotch. Her heavy breasts pushed against the front of her halter, straining against the material, as if wanting to be free. Even as he sucked on the weed, he brought one hand down over his body and put it over hers, pressing it into the bulge. I detected a slight upward thrust of his hips.

I pretended to sigh. “Yes, I do. Especially when I get stoned. Pot makes me horny as hell, and I’m way past the age where I could be satisfied with self gratification.”

They laughed and he said, “I like you, Shyam. You are different from the rest.”

I heard him groan; I figure she must have squeezed his balls harder. Then, he tossed aside the butt, got up to sit on the grass and leaned forward to kiss his girl squarely on her mouth. She moaned, stubbing out her weed too, putting her arms around his shoulder and kissing him right back.

I saw their mouths open, and then he drew back and began to lick her lips with the flat of his tongue, making her giggle and squirm. They scooted towards each other, her legs spreading to accommodate him between them. His hands crept up to take hold of her halter-clad tits and she now reached down with both her hands, unbuttoning his jeans, pulling down the zipper.

He groaned, his hands tightening around her tits as her hand disappeared inside the cut-off jeans he was wearing. Obviously, she had taken hold of his cock, because I saw the slow rhythmic movements within his jeans. He stopped licking her lips and pushed out his tongue. She opened her mouth, leaned forward and commenced to suck on it.

I was now in a state of extreme agitation, and was amazed that I hadn’t blasted my load in my pants. It must have been the deadly combination of the Xylocaine and the fact that I had jerked off around an hour ago. It was getting to be damned difficult for me to not whip out my cock at the sight of the pink faced blonde getting fondled all over and doing the same to her partner.

He pulled out the knot of the halter and it parted, allowing her big tits to tumble out. Boy! Were they gorgeous! They were big, round, without any kind of sag, and capped by large pink nipples.

The roar of the waves as they lashed to the shore was forgotten and all I could now hear were the moans and sighs; strangely, I ignored the group next to us and concentrated only on this German couple.

I saw his head bend down and he buried his face between her tits. She gasped, her body arching and pushing into him. I watched him lift his hip off the grass and realized that she was pushing his jeans down over his legs.

The group next to us had lit up some kind of battery-operated lamps, and that arrangement gave me the opportunity to see the action more clearly. His organ was pretty impressive; around seven inches of meat, now at full mast, topped off with red fiery glans dripping pre-cum (it glistened off the reflection of the lamps). Her hands grasped his dick and he groaned, his voice muffled by her tits. He drew back, flicked out his tongue, and began to lick one nipple.

I was almost trembling with lust when I watched his hands sliding down her curves to find the Velcro strap that held her skirt together. He pulled at it without any ceremony; she didn’t have to lift her hips: the skirt merely parted to reveal black panties, her strong thighs, and the flat smooth belly.

She arched her back again and rubbed his cock head against her belly. I began to fidget where I was seated, barely at arms length from the couple.

She opened her eyes and looked at me. She smiled, rather sensually, I thought, and in her husky voice said, “Hey, sorry, friend. We told you we get real horny when we are stoned. Feeling left out?”

Michael mumbled something from between her tits. She removed one hand from his groin and beckoned to me, “Come here. You don’t have to sit out.”

I saw Michael roll over the lower side of his body so that he was now crouching on his knees to her left. He looked up at me and grinned, “Come on. You don’t have to feel left out. Join the party. What are friends for?” He leaned down and took her left breast into his mouth, sucking on it now, not just her nipple, but also the entire tit flesh.

My throat was dry and my heart was racing away like crazy. There is no need to mention that my dick was hard as steel inside my trousers. I wasn’t about to let go of the opportunity, so I sidled towards her. Only a couple of pushes across the sandy grass and I was right next to her, on her right.

She turned to me, tilted her face up, and holding the back of my head with one hand drew me down to her lips. Boy! Her open mouth enveloped mine and it was so quickly done, I didn’t even have the time to open my mouth. My lips were still compressed when I felt her wet tongue slither over them.

I didn’t know what to do with my hands, so I let them lie stiffly at my sides. Now, she brought both her hands behind my head and pulled me tighter against her hot mouth. No sooner I opened my mouth, than I felt her tongue invade me. I felt the tip licking the roof of my mouth, lapping at my teeth and gums, before dueling with my tongue.

My nose is pretty long, so that, by closing one eye, I could see her cheek, so white in sharp contrast to my brown skin. She moved one hand and grabbed one of mine, guiding it to her right breast.

I almost lost it when I felt my palms surrounding her large tit. Involuntarily, I groaned and began squeezing the melon, feeling her pointed nipple jabbing the center of my palm. Making sure that my lips would remain fused with hers, she withdrew her other hand from my head, and I felt it snake down over my belly, till she was cupping my cock over the rough cloth of my pants. I shuddered.

Throughout it all, I kept my eyes open, fascinated by the contrast in the color of our skins. I saw Michael pushing his body down, wriggling like a snake till his face was practically on the ground. He grabbed her thigh nearest to him and yanked it to him. This sort of half opened her. One leg was still curled up under her, the second leg, he held up and apart. I saw his face rising up over the leg he was holding, and then, he pushed his face between her legs, right over her panties.

She let out a loud moan in my mouth, still refusing to pull back her lips; in stead, she shoved her tongue as deep as she could into my throat. Her hands were fumbling with the buttons of my trousers and I thought she was taking an awful lot of time undressing me. So I thrust my hands below and helped her to unbuckle my pants. She gripped the waistband and pushed down; I lifted my hips and pretty soon, both, trousers and underwear, were down to my ankles.

Suddenly, she released me. I saw her do the same with him.

“Wait, wait,” she panted, “Let’s get more comfortable”

She crouched on her fours between us, like a bitch in heat, and pulled at my cock. I understood: spreading my legs apart after divesting myself of my clothing, I slid forward, till my legs, bent at the knees were lying on either side of her face.

“Oh my, you are hard,” she breathed, bending down, and grabbing hold of my dick. The first time I felt her hands on my cock, I shivered and thought I had come. Amazingly, I did not. A part of my brain was telling me to let go; the other part willed me to hold back, to prolong it as long as it was possible.

I felt Michael crawling on the ground below us, and when she started to slide my cock to and fro in one fist, cupping my balls in the palm of the other hand, I watched him arrange his body directly below her. His face was now under her knees, his legs sprawled out, his cock pointing straight up to the sky.

He held the side of her hips and hauled himself up, adjusting the length of his body, and then, his head rose. I realized that he was kissing her pussy through her panties.

Meanwhile, Steffi was breathing hot air on my shaft. I looked down through almost half closed eyes and watched her reach out one finger and rub it against my cock head. The finger came away, glistening with my pre-cum. My mouth opened in astonishment as she slid the finger in her mouth.

As I knelt at her head, I reached down and captured her heavy tits in my palms, kneading them and then squeezing them in an action that was similar as trying to coax out fluid from her nipples. She pushed my cock back against my belly, and then stuck out her tongue. I groaned aloud as she slid the wet tongue slowly and completely over the bottom of my shaft.

Her hair had fallen down over her shoulders, and with a quick flick of her hand, she pushed them to one side, as if she was clearing the way for me to be able to see her tongue snake across the length of my cock.

“Oh my God!” I breathed, my body jerking spasmodically.

I heard a rip of cloth and glanced up in time to see Michael tear the thin panties in two pieces. I couldn’t see her cunt, but I did see him opening his mouth and rising up to kiss her there.

“Oh yessss…” she hissed, and abruptly, took me completely inside her mouth.

It was heaven! She didn’t waste time, beginning to bob her head up and down and I watched, fascinated, as my dark cock slid in and out of her mouth, her full red lips cruising the length and width of the flesh effortlessly.

Very slowly, making sure that my dick did not slip out of her bobbing mouth, she rose until she got into a kneeling position. Taking equal care, I too rose from my kneeling position till I was standing on the grass.

So there I was. A white blond girl on her knees sucking my cock as I kneaded her ample bosom. Another white guy lying on his back, eating out her pussy.

I grabbed the sides of her face and began thrusting my cock into her mouth, using her oral opening as if it was a cunt. She groped behind her till she found his cock and began to jerk him off, grinding her pussy into her face.

I drew back till my cock was outside her mouth. She moaned, disappointed. But when I began rubbing my dark cock all over her face, she murmured her approval. I rubbed the tip of my cock over her forehead, pushing back her blond hair. Then, I rubbed it in her soft hair before moving it down to rub it over her pert little nose. I painted her cheeks with my pre-cum, and then rubbed her chin with it. Finally, after teasingly rubbing her chin, I put it carefully inside her open mouth, thrusting forward as I did so.

I looked beyond her and saw her fist, now a blur on his cock. He too assisted her, raising and lowering his hips. It pretty much looked like he was literally fucking her fist. His loose skin at the tip was being pulled back, exposing his angry red glans on his upstroke; and then as she jerked it up, it was as if the skin covered up his glans out of fear of being scratched.

I picked up speed. Silently thanking Vijay for the anesthetic, I began to fuck her hot mouth faster. She gurgled happily, trying to take me in her throat. I was not really keen on getting my dick in as far as that; all I wanted to feel was the pleasurable vacuum that her mouth was creating as she sucked on my dick. I saw her cheeks hollowing as she sucked in, then bulging as she breathed out.

“AARGHHH…” Michael grunted and I looked up quickly in time to watch his juice leap out from his cock high above him. It started raining back onto his belly, jet after jet of the stuff.

I jammed my cock into her sucking mouth, gripped her hair and bellowed, throwing back my head as I felt my juice race out from my cock. Gasping for breath, I looked down and saw that she was struggling to swallow my load. I knew it would not be possible for her to do so because I was coming real hard and fast. Sure enough, I filled up her mouth, and then watched the overflow dribbling out, leaking from the side of her lips.

I looked on triumphantly. He was white, she was white and I was not.

But the color of his juice was just like mine!

12